Why

I didn't vote for this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/12103667/Suddenly-the-Swedes-are-talking-about-their-refugee-problem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one did.

You didn't vote against it either, did you?

>ur bote maters
:^)

How is it Swen? How much of your potential GF material has been coalburnt and shitstained?

You didn't fight it.

How could we? There was no vote on this. They just did it.
>Implying Sweden is a democracy

Yes you did.

I wonder what would happen at the height of WW2 if every nation was suddenly shown a slideshow of everything from the future

This.

There was no way to vote against it. Just kill yourself jew, and take the rest of them with you.

Boom

Don't call it a grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

pretty sure I did

Great Comment ..:>)

lol my synagogue is plastered with refugees welcome sign even though most of the congregants are millionaire whites who live in fancy suburbs with 0 muslims or refugees.

The newsletter they sent out this week said they are trying to start a gun control group :( I wish there were right wing reform jews. Most right wing jews tend to be like crazy orthodox or hasid where they have an /x/-tier level of superstitious rules they expect you to follow.

jack straw isn't jewish...

I could have voted for Le Pen in 2002 and in 2007, I waited till 2012 to actually get my shit together. Feels bad.

Whats scary is that picture is missing thousands more jews in positions of power that support the death of the white man.

is this cos the Trillions in the Haolocast

FUCK YOU SHITTY SWEN!

>2014
>2015

EU regulations. Uncuck yourself my son.

US soldiers would turn their rage towards the niggers and we wouldn't have this problem we do today.

why didnt you stop it?

You did

The best thing about living in a city where two in five people have a foreign background – apart from cheap garages and tasty falafel – is enjoying the small talk with strangers that Swedes see as unnecessary.

The Swedish Theory of Love, a documentary that came out last Friday, blames an epidemic of loneliness in the country on the radical welfare reforms enacted in the Seventies, through which the state intervened to free Swedes from economic dependence on each other.

That has created a country where one in four people die in hospital without friends or relatives by their side, the film argues. It’s beautifully made, darkly comic and thoroughly depressing, and the film’s Italian-Swedish director Erik Gandini has been predictably vilified.

So much in Sweden seems designed to prevent human contact: the little machines that mean you never have to take change from a shop assistant’s hand; the number slips that spare you having to jostle next to anyone in a queue. Could the renowned welfare state be just another way of allowing people to be alone?

Gandini hopes cheery immigrants like Abu Ali might be the antidote – that the tens of thousands of Syrians who streamed into the country last year might teach the Swedes more convivial ways. I hope he’s right.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/12103667/Suddenly-the-Swedes-are-talking-about-their-refugee-problem.html

Eh, you kind of did,

Little bit, little bit

>we are so antisocial we have to create crimerates of unheard proportions to talk to one another