/v4/ + friends

wednesday morning edition

first for it's raining again

second for the ride

Can we become the first weeb nation on this planet please ?

no more NATO if this happens
t. drumpf

good morning

dzień dobry

Bully

blessed be this morn

top of the ráno to ya, m'kamarádi

good morning

Good morning friends. I'm returning home from night shift, how are yous?

hello Slawek
just being a zombie at work after going to sleep a bit late, hopefully it's gonna be a bit more chill day

Dick

ass

Hey. Well I hope it will be chill for you, have a great day. I will get some sleep and return here.

wake up dum dums

How do I meet girls? I'm a ugly sperg btw

go to a bar and get shitfaced

Get rich

I've met L on a rock concert. Damn, t'was 11 years ago, I was fuckin 19. Feels old.

greentext the story sometime

What's L

I'm at 2keur a month now and it won't get much better any time soon. Decent money but still far from getting gold diggers

>be 19 year old me
>just got out of second psychiatric hospital
>wanna get shitfaced and listen to local rock band
>smuggle 2 bottles of cheap wine taped to me legs
>drink it with some lads and lasses in a restroom
>see a nice chick with some long haired dude
>talk with them, they say they are from my city
>ask them both for tel numbers
>rub my hands like a sly Jew
>later talk with her a lot
>become friends
>we both fall in love - time for stealing her from this dude
>she breaks up with him
>tfw gf
>we are at a pub, he comes in drunk, mad as hell
>we fight outside, everyone is staring at us
>she brakes a bottle, owner kicks us all out
>later we fuck off to Ireland and get engaged
>that's it for now

I don't feel bad because it turns out this dude was a prick and she wanted to break up with him for some time already.
my gf

fukken medschool, they postponed my exam to monday. wtf man

that's a really cool story kamarade, pretty alpha as well
>>smuggle 2 bottles of cheap wine taped to me legs
hahaa that's awesome

more time to prepare!

stories like yours are proof that you should never trust a woman

I trust her, call me stupid but I do.
We are getting married soon btw.

stupid

please don't tell me that you're mgtow

We were kids, now we both are close to 30 and she even agreed to convert to a different religion with me.
We will have a little happy family soon.

preggo or still in plans?
what surprises me is that you waited 10 years to get married

What religion did you convert to?

Still in plans.
Well, tbqh we always had some stuff going on and we are far from rich, now we will have some monies cause we are buying our own apartment,we will take a tad bigger loan and finally get married.

we are going kosher baby

Come on... Getting circumsized at your age? Think twice b4 you do it.

I can't get this out of my head, I was thinking about it for many years.

Why the fuck would you do that?

I have my reasons.
(Wish I met you, grandpa)

:( thats fucking bad ending m8

cringed a bit when i read this

Im honestly jealous. I always thought I'll marry my ex, we had plans on buying a house and starting family after living in different places around the world for a while. Also Im stalking her on social media and she seems to be flourishing while I'm just going back home and I'm miserable there

well I'm fine with this
it's ok, you wouldn't understand
Stop stalking her, meet someone, you still can have a good life. How old are you?

>converts because muh heritage
that's just insane user

Besides, my Jewish grandad wasn't even a Jew (judaism follower), are you sure that your Jewish grandfather wasn't just non believer or a catholic (like many in the post-WW2 Poland)?

Not only because heritage.
I used to be atheist but during one of my psychotic episodes I found God and I saw myself in Judaism. It's weird, I cannot help it. It's my way and I feel happy.

>during one of my psychotic episodes I found God
I'm skeptical about this but wish you good

24, I know user but it's been only a few days since breakup and can't really focus on anything else

Thank you.
>a few days since breakup
I see, I understand.
It will get easier soon friend, really. I hope that you will find someone who will make you happy and not leave you

>It will get easier soon friend, really.
no it wont

Yes it will.
I was in love and full of plans with my ex but she dumped me eventually, I was heartbroken but some time passed it got easier, I was completely healed when I found someone else and fell in love once again.

Falling for a trap called women again. I'd rather avoid that

ded bred

zgegnutý chleba

K so she moving out. I mean good for me but made me realize how real it is and it's heart breaking also makes me fel shit how easy all of it for her while I can't even focus on simplies things, women aren't humans

odkvecnutá nitka

Women are the best trap this world has though
better than heroin

That's to be expected you autist
it gets way better after the first month and you see actual change after the second month

>2 more months of this suffering

well you have to overcome your attachment to her
it's very similar to an addiction (t. ex-smoker/ex-drinker, breaking up is similar), first month is the worst, 2nd month is tolerable and after the third month you're way better
after 6 months you won't give any shits regardless of what you've done in your life

Yeah but how can I survive this if I want to cry every second l. How do I work or meet people if that's the only thing I can think of. I know there's no easy solution for that just man up but all I want is to drink

you don't work, you don't meet new people, you cry every second, that's the only way to deal with it, go through it
the solution is extremely easy actually, you just don't see it as a solution
drinking is definitely not a solution, just makes you numb but doesn't help at all

just like nofap

Lithuanians take your rain back

K so I should just lay in bed and shit post here until I'm better?

Try it
it's not like you have anything to lose except some weight

Well I need money so I'll be doing that right after work

well you can't avoid work so
just don't be in denial about your feelings etc in general, it's the worst thing you can do
t. was in denial after a breakup for 2 months, stopped being in denial and it was completely gone after 2 weeks

Hello it's your austrian friend here :^)

Ε Μ U W AR
M
U
W
A
R

smelly dumb Habsburg scum

I love Beksiński's art he was the only good artist this shithole even produced.

Now blogpost time.

I feel like I both caught and dodged a bullet I caught one because I have my mom's side brow eyes but I dodged one because it's not the diarrhea brown that legit makes me wanna vomit because it looks like someone spilled mustard all over their eyes it's more of a tree bark brown instead. Or a solid shit brown you know the kind of shit that hurts you when you are shitting it so it feels like anal birth. One girl told me I have pretty eyes but she was polish polacks worship the cygan
>hurr get a tan XD
>girls dying their hair pitch black

to a polack a cygan is a holy creature and everything they aspire to be
>shitskinned
>good thief
>scum of the earth with no redeeming values

and sad thing is I don't even pretend to be white yet I'm still whiter than vast majority of you v4 shitskins simply beause I have freckles. I like my freckles. I wish they were more visible though, a lot of people don't even know I have them until they are almost within kissing reach not like I ever kissed anyone though. Kissing sounds fucking disgusting
>putting tongue into someone's mouth
what the fuck is wrong with normies

show your gf faggot

check out Dariusz Zawadski, similar style but more dreamy

>thinks french kiss is the only thing that exists

all kissing is fucking gross and for faggots

nokiss movement when?

This guy is my hero I wish I had a time machine, cloning bay then make him a president of Poland and watch as the bureaucracy level shrinks, crime is already lowed than in the hehe civilized west but with him it would propably erase completly then other people would want to buy their own Vlads and I would make a shitton of money on selling clones then within 10 years world becomes a utopia with no crime, no turks and more hardcore christmas decorations.

I showed her already

hello

Cyrus the Great achieved more than Vlad and he was’t a jerk.

shut up cygan you're just butthurt because you know ''no crime'' is the same as saying ''cygan genocide''

honestly germanic women are fucking ugly

hey, how did it go?

how did what go?

just life in general

been to berlin 2 times, can confirm
50% are hideous beasts
30% are just ugly
15% are okay looking
5% are good looking
and that's regardless of age, g*rmans genes are fucking shit

ok i think

I wonder how greek ones look like. I was in Cyprus and literally every single girl was fucking ugly aren't those guys genetically the same as Greeks?

good

lel

I can only speak on behalf of athens
30% hideous beasts
20% ugly
20% okay looking
20% good looking
10% tourists that are 60% bad looking 40% bad looking (6% and 4%)

difference is greek women look very good when they're young but tend to look worse as they age so it shifts to 40% fuglies 20% okay looking 30% good looking 10% great looking when young and 50% fuglies 40% okay looking 10% good looking after 35+

err toursits are 60% bad looking and 40% good looking
you tend to see a lot in athens

women in general look like shit past 35 regardless of nationality

women are subhuman

women shouldn't be allowed to vote

I am man

my džadek died today

Polacks are cucks because they don't beat their women enough.

I'm sorry for your dziadek user

sorry for your loss

Was he a nice lad?