Is The Truth Out There?

so Sup Forums. why exactly do you think the FBI is free of Clinton influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/sarahjeong/2015/03/31/force-and-bridges/#1ff44e8460cb
youtube.com/watch?v=WXElU2k7OkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mulder the FBI is an independent orginization free from outside influence. Not everything is connected or a conspiracy. I think our best bet is to let this investigation play out . . . and maybe you should take a break from the X-Files . . . I've already talked to Skinner

Can't you see why they want us off of this Scully? We're already too close. they've feeding us all the pieces we want to hear, building us up. When the real lie comes, we'll just accept that our stilts broke under the weight of our hubris.

Mulder you've been chasing conspiracies your whole life. Maybe your seeing what you want to see.

Sup Forums in a nutshell. JADE HELM 15!!!!!!! FEMA CAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mutters "It's HAPPENING" as he drifts into unconsciousness

The FBI is corrupt, but its goals conflict with the DNC. I distrust the FBI but recognize that, for the time being, the enemy of our enemy is an enemy we can worry about later.

>tfw X-files was utterly ruined because of fangirl pressure

as far as I'm concerned the show ends in season 6

Pic related was favourite monster bro.
Replace 'aliens' with Jews and it's literally Sup Forums

Can you at least accept the possibility that the people with connections in all parts of the executive and legislative branch may have friends in the Federal Investigation Bureau?

>fangirl pressure
Brownpill me on this. By season 7 the xfiles was shit, it was dilluted and safe.

>tfw this actor is a pedophile in real life and weird as his character on the Green Mile movie.

Because not everyone/everything can be bought.
Certain things are out of the elite's control.

>brownpill

That's your job, Ahmed

You'll never see aliens in your lifetime.

>pedo
If he isn't in jail I dont believe it. He's obv based cmon.
It's a joke obviously my autistic Murican buddy.
My entire family voted Brexit and we are all white our family name goes back over 700 years, guess what color we all where?
We've done more to stop the globalists then you ever will. Sit the fuck down.

Because they are in a power struggle with the NSA and CIA, and obviously she's the CIA's best friend

I wish, honestly this communist conspiracy is not even subtle anymore, i wonder if intelligent agencies anywhere are aware of this and if they have any plans at all ... its kinda hopeless honestly.

>incorruptable
forbes.com/sites/sarahjeong/2015/03/31/force-and-bridges/#1ff44e8460cb

If thats real and you add the fact that CIA helped smuggling drugs into usa, woudn't that mean they are with the commies?

You can take the man out of the slalv life but you cant take the slav life out of the man.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXElU2k7OkY

Why would you believe the CIA likes Hillary?

More x-files meme pics plz

>16
That's legal. Stay jelly.

Her foreign policy would allow them to do whatever they want

Is not about liking user.
Inteligency Agencies have ppl apointed by the White House.

Since Hillary has a lot of influence there, it would not be difficult to foresee that they may be covering shit she did it.

Yes, CIA routinely "assists" commie countries, always has.

The thing is, people think the CIA plays one side.

Imagine Soros as an agency. That is the CIA. They play all sides, always.

There is only one type of person who is loved by the CIA.

What I'm saying is that there will always be good guys around "on the inside", no matter how few.

There are good men and women in the FBI. They are rarely in charge and usually road blocked. You've seen it first hand, Scully.

Thanks, for the memes, I need to finish X-Files, I heard they made a new one, and Sup Forums I think, mentioned it being good.

although hilary would in theory be good for the FBI in some ways, I've heard that in the real world, the FBI already hates her so much...

yeah overall it was a nice balance of lore and camp; it definitely leaves you wanting more