How will you celebrate when she inevitably dies within a few years?

how will you celebrate when she inevitably dies within a few years?

i will laugh because the new king of england will be a guy that got cucked by a paki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDPRZh_KtGs
youtube.com/watch?v=AsoQSGnKlQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a guy that got cucked by a paki
Imagine if this happened today, the memes would've been gold.

yeah and then he sperged the fuck out and got his mom to kill both of them lmao

indifferent to it.

Kind of sad. She had a few epic troll moments and more balls than the last six presidents combined.

Edgy
You should post this cool post on leddit and then stay on eddit

This is the man that almost got paki genes in the royal family, before they took out Diana. What a legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDPRZh_KtGs

youtube.com/watch?v=AsoQSGnKlQw

>yfw life extension technology is invented in 2025 and she holds on another 100 years

That's funny because it's not illogical.

I hope your country falls apart.
Then EU "peace keeping" forces will occupy your country and return the traitorous colonies under their rightful monarch

oh look, our colony is acting up again.

>Monarchy
Monarchy is for cucks

Go away spic mongrel.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Soon your Empire will fall apart

oh look our other colony
ha, Pax Americana is going to be here for a while m8

Why does U.S. have so many colonies ;_;

All memes aside, I firmly believe we will see the end of Pax Americana in our lifetime.
Trump is the first symptom of beginning of the end of American hegemony

jerking to princess charlotte

T B H Even if America is collapsed, China or Japan will take over that place and Germany has no chance

>defend other countries for free while we spend all our money on free healthcare and bennies
>meanwhile americans pay $50,000 to give birth

sounds like cuck americana to me

I don't think America will collapse completely.
It is more likely that we will get a multi-polar world, with different regional powers

idk, cold war n shieet i guess. As the nations of the world were begging to stabilize in the 1940s America was rich as hell. We had 70% of the world's cars with 7% of the population, this allowed us to just colonize the world tbqh.
maybe. It would either take some new world order shit causing the end of the modern nation state or some global catastrophe like a huge war for that to happen
delete this

We will get a day (possibly more) off work

pic related is why american hegemony will never last

full version sorry

kek, we've been running this joint on 5-7% of the global population and we'll continue doing so. By you're logic we should all be getting ready for the AFRICAN century.

maybe you should

I mean, think about when pax britanica ended, you guys got monetarily raped by two world wars that came after a string of wars with other european powers. The beauty of American military dominance is that 90% of it is redundancies, No matter how powerful or large Africa or India or China or the EU gets, they'll never be able to threaten the continental united states, we're an ocean away the logistics just don't work, which is why we have spend all our moneys maintaining our global presence. To get to North korea for example, an American fighter takes a short hop from guam, or south korea or japan, other countries (with the exception of irrelevant islands like the Falkland islands which aren't numerous enough to do anything significant) whereas if China wants to reach us they have to somehow get past bases on korea, japan, guam, hawaii, and figure out how to move an army across an ocean. This has been the guiding light of american military doctrine for the past 75 years tbqh, the oceans are just to OP.
Short of nuclear Armageddon (which in all fairness could happen) or some biblical happenings, we're chilling .

Please excuse the embarrassing grammar mistakes, I was typing furiously and was cursory.

She might live at the age of 100 as her mother. Prince Tampax could be in his early eighties by then. Might be demented

>tfw watching The Crown on Netflix
>tfw I actually like it
I-I don't want her to die.

AMERILARDS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!

how do they manage to stagnate so many times?

He's the one who cheated first.