THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

When can we end Britian ameribros? Fucking can't stand those cunts we need revenge for all they've done to us and retribution for the war of 1812

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ukinusa/status/503668849750056960
theverge.com/2014/8/25/6064855/british-embassy-200th-anniversary-white-house-burning-tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, it's real, and it's pretty funny

Uptight cunts got their panties in a twist about it though

JEW DETECTED
STOP TRYING TO BREAK OUR NEWFOUND ANTI-GLOBALIST BOND AFTER BREXIT

You need to deal with your own problems too, paco.

The fact you are riddled and are about to get out bred by legal Mexicans, the fact you have all this nigger on white crime (plus raping your women for the past 50 years), the fact you have a man hating witch to become your next president, and the fact your degenerate media is riddled by jews, while jews use your 'free' land as their spaceship enterprise.

I heard Israel's dick tastes nice? Not my thing personally, bruv. But good on you.

It's just banter.

is this by any chance you OP?

I have no problem with this.

If the few surviving white Brits want to make good with America they can always set the White House on fire again. They could spike the doors shut and torch congress while it is in full session, too. We wouldn't mind.

>it's real
No kidding? I never heard of this, it's pretty fucking funny. Time to google

We celebrate the day we declared war and eventually kicked their asses (thanks France), they can celebrate The British Empire Strikes Back all they want.

>If the few surviving white Brits want to make good with America they can always set the White House on fire again. They could spike the doors shut and torch congress while it is in full session, too. We wouldn't mind.
This is agreeable to me as well.

The British are the worst and they actually think they are our ally i wish they would just BUG OFF

Retribution? If I remember you burned down the Canadian government buildings first.

Why does it matter when our country is infinitely stronger than theirs ever has been and ever will be.

you can dish it out but can't take it

very sad!

> cunts
I don't believe that you're American.

Lad, you know we're great.

Are Americans the only white people on earth who don't understand banter?

Nah, it's real

twitter.com/ukinusa/status/503668849750056960

Is trump going to have a rally on the 4th?

Only northerner pussies and libtards from cali. Everyone down here is a step below Australians

It's just banter mate.
>BUG OFF
Bit harsh don't you think?

Why so butthurt? It's funny. Laugh.

That's actually pretty funny

Maybe in a few years we can celebrate all of the mudslimes they took in with candles. Of course we would need a 150 foot long cake but oh well.
Oh even better, with firecrackers so they all sacrifice themselves for Allah to make it even more realistic!

hahaha... "I love those fucking Brit's!!"

Cant handle the bantz mate?
No one in the UK even knows about this event, if you post it around abit im sure some muzzies will celebrate it

I found it hilarious.

Lol Americans still mad about being r3kt

Didn't know Brits could even own assault sparklers? Stay safe over there

>Of course we would need a 150 foot long cake but oh well.

Why would you only need half an American sized cake?

The argies.

HAHAHAHAHA YANKS BTFO THE BRITS GOT THEIR BANTZ BACK FREEDOM REALLY DOES GREAT THINGS

Need to do it again desu

Is that why we won the war leaf? Even at New Orleans when the war was already over? I actually think that tweet is pretty funny though.

Save their asses in both world wars and this happens

Its just banter.

>white people
>argies

you did it for the money and you got payed for it you have nothing to complain about you butthurt amerilard

We warned you not to go into Vietnam bros but oh no you went and listened to the French who then left you to hang out to dry in that shithole all alone.

On the bantz scale I would give it a 9/11 :^)

As long as Obama's in office when they do.

Then we watch as The God Emperor erects a greater one in it's place.

Why can't you butter-toothed faggots burn it down now?
Lazy inbreds.

And it took until the 1960s for France to leave your coastal desert country

>stealing Canada's thunder

How pathetic can a nation be?

You threw our tea into the ocean. You've done enough damage.

Not all alone. Our koala fucking half brothers helped us.

>be American
>Bongs come to burn down White House
>God intervenes
>sends tornado after bongs
>bongs lose more men than Americans
>fugyeah.jpg

you must have at least 500 years of history to even open it up nigger and i will have you know we got Marseille back

>Less than a day after the attack began, a sudden, very heavy thunderstorm—possibly a hurricane—put out the fires. It also spun off a tornado that passed through the center of the capital, setting down on Constitution Avenue and lifting two cannons before dropping them several yards away, killing British troops. >Following the storm, the British returned to their ships, many of which were badly damaged. The occupation of Washington lasted only about 26 hours. After the "Storm that saved Washington", as it soon came to be called, the Americans were able to regain control of the city.[3]

>burn the white house
>there is still a white house

nice job losers

If Hillary wins I invite them to burn the White House again

hey faggot even though I might be the only redpilled in manhattan I still get bantz.

you mean the gay house.

Hello cit...we fellow burger. You have won an all expenses paid trip in the party van! Don't worry, we know right where you are, and we are sending our PARTY COORDINATORS to your home!

The candles would be scaled to half size to represent the thin starving refugees of course

AHAHAHHA that's what I call (((((KEKED))))

Sick burn Nigel.

wew Sup Forums now changes C U C K E D into K E K E D NICE

Weather always help the British, we're truly mother nature's children.

>Spanish send Armada
>Freak wind comes out of nowhere and reks the majority of the ships
>Exact same thing happens when we cucked Asia
>Exact same thing happens against the Dutch
>Try to set "White" House on fire, but can't get it to light
>Freak wind turns it into a raging inferno
>Britain only ever beaten by other Brits and mother nature getting confused which side were the good guys

is that suit even legal?

KEKED

how new are you srsly ?

It's generally a much more Eastern thing
like Boston, NYC, Philly etc. are places full of bantz

why are you worried about something that happened 200 years ago and doesn't affect you?

>Britain only ever beaten by other Brits
You sure about that?
Pretty sure you guys didnt just let us win... You got beat by farmers and frogs..

Indeed, pretty sure sparklers are illegal in the UK anyhow.

Foreign Farmers.... An anglos only weakness :(

Don't let the jews divide us

Not if you have a fireworks licence and a safety glove aswell as a bucket of water in a 3 radius lad.

Fucking canadian traitors

>I'M BUTTHURT ABOUT A WAR THAT HAPPENED 200 YEARS AGO RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>GOD WHY DO THESE BRITS ENJOY BANTER RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit that guy is my twin

You look exactly like Hitler? Holy shit

Pretty sure they were forced to delete it and apologise due to the amount of butthurt is generated.

Fuck yes, they'classed as WMDs here now. Theres also a new 3 spoke limit on our assault bike wheels.

Understood, people can't take a fucking joke anymore.

Didn't you declare independence from the EU over that nonsense?

TOP KEK

Forgot flag in the back left tho

>after brexit
wtf i love the brits now
>after this
wtf i hate the brits now

Its ok, London got burned down twice.

We can be nice friend friend now.

This is true, the south and west are dry bantz country.

Balfour Declaration

This was actually pretty clever. Why is the humour gone from foreign affairs? Why are americans just tight assed cunts?

It's in the great plan. There is still the matter of overdue taxes though.

theverge.com/2014/8/25/6064855/british-embassy-200th-anniversary-white-house-burning-tweet
fuck that really happend
what did obumba do? cry?

So it's true, Americans really don't get humour more sophisticated than a fart or sex joke.

>There is still the matter of overdue taxes though.
Yeah, so you might just want to let that slide

Couldn't even do it on your own. Pathetic lad.

Unfortunately no. That fuckwittery was all our own. Brexit has made me hope that brits are growing testes again, so hoping for a handgun ban repeal.

lol yeah right. euros are afraid of guns because they hate freedom.

Careful son, i've got a spoon here (teaspoon, soup spoons are banned)