I'm not a feminist, but rape jokes aren't funny

I'm not a feminist, but rape jokes aren't funny.
Stop that.

>Stop that
Thank you for your lack of consent.

How the hell is Anthony Jeselnik (Edge Lord Supreme) suppose to feed himself without them?

>t. Fareed Le Cucq

Mash'allah, friend.

>stop that

keep saying it, doesn't mean it will happen

then don't laugh at them

telling other people not to use them because you don't find them funny personally is the definition of fascism.

I don't think they're funny either (usually) but it's not for you or I to tell people what they can make jokes about. I don't like jokes about cancer and AIDS either but I don't whine like a little bitch.

Kek, good one lad.

I don't laugh at them.

I can't do anything about it if you guys have no sense of humour and make rape jokes. As long as you don't do it in front of people, I can bear with it. But don't tell them to women who don't like it and don't tell them in a public place where everyone can hear you.

It's not whining. It's criticizing. People telling rape jokes to people who don't want them is unacceptable.

I was raped when I was a kid. Nothing wrong with a joke. If jokes frighten you so much, you should probably just get it over with and kill yourself now.

Rape is never funny.

Except this time.

Tell me what you would do if I told you a rape joke in public.

What are the consequences of my "unacceptable" behavior?

That's hot a f, details? If you think about it can you still feel your violators seed inside you?

Femenists get even fatter, because they want man to not be able to find their pussy.

Is this a funny joke?

Im not a rape but feminist arent funny

It would be if it was a joke. It just sounds like you're telling literal facts like most Germans who try to crack jokes.

>unacceptable

You lefty faggots need to stop using this word before I start raping you in your faggot asses

You've got a weird idea of what a joke is. It's not about fear, it's about not offending people. These jokes aren't funny and you know it.

You would offend people both with your words and by showing the kind of disgusting person you are.

T-thanks

I'm not a leftist. I'm not english so my wording might be weird, deal with it.
I'll like you to tell you to stop using words such as "faggots" by the way, but it's alright since you don't dare to tell them in real life, I guess.

>AWKWAAAAARD!

But you're the only one offended, why should we care about your feelings? Why should we change our actions based on what you feel inside? Why do you think your feelings trump our rights to say what we feel? You're saying what you feel, that rape is not funny. I think it's funny. Literally try to stop me from laughing. When actual rape victims go all nuts, I laugh in their faces until they get violent.

>you're the only one offended
First, I am not talking about this thread, I'm talking about in other places, I know I'm on Sup Forums.
Secondly, even if there was only one person offended, you would be in the wrong since rape jokes are retarded and seriously don't make me want to laugh. Most people from Sup Forums I've talked to seriously told me that rape jokes they tell don't truly make them laugh, they just want to make fun of feminists.

>When actual rape victims go all nuts, I laugh in their faces until they get violent.
I know you're trolling but still.

Why do you think your feelings are more important than our right to say what we want?

Offence is never given, it's taken, faggot. I find you offensive for finding me offensive. What makes you think that anyone who has been raped would want a sketchy little faggot like you saying what people can and can't talk about or joke about? Who the fuck are you? The joke police?

You don't have the right to say whatever you want.

I could tell you, but I wouldn't want to fuel your paedophiliac little boy fantasies.

> I know you're trolling but still

I know you're trolling frog

>oops, I insulted his mother, but it's alright, it wasn't given, it's taken!
>oops, I punched someone, I'm not to blame, he's the one to blame for not dodging
>oops, I bumped into a passerby with my car, it wasn't intentional, he's the one who took the hit!
Why are you so stupid?
Just asking. Your stupidity is much funnier than the jokes you are making.

You have the right to say that, regardless of whether or not it's true. My feelings about your false statements are irrelevant.

Same applies to your feelings on rape jokes.

Now if you INSTIGATE a rape within a group of people in a public place you can get charged with inciting violence. Since you're confused on American rights, that might be what you're referring to.

I was hoping you were a girl and I could ask you about how it felt to be sexually awakened before puberty.

So you think the world should change, to suit your special needs?

Prevent rape. Say yes.

Go away, Alaba.

I have the right to say what I say because I'm right.
You don't have the right to make rape jokes because it's an offense. If you make rape jokes to a policewoman, you get arrested. Fact. It's forbidden by the law. Even schools forbid it.

American laws should be no different.
You can think whatever you want. But don't say whatever you want to whoever you want.

So you think the world should change to suit your special needs about making rape jokes?

>These jokes aren't funny and you know it.
If you can't joke about something, you can't talk seriously about it.

Try getting that sand out of your vag.

Next time I run across a feminist I'll ask it if women would be less likely to be raped if they stayed in the kitchen.

If my gf got her most fertile days i can just take her and do whatever i want even if she does not want it she wants it or at least her body.

This rape meme was created by feminist who suffer under severe drought and are severe underfucked.

If you can't make a joke that doesn't offend anyone, that means your brain is limited.

Try getting a proper sense of humor. Back then in the first half of the 2000s, rape jokes were non-existent on the Internet and everyone was happy with it, I wish I could go back to that time.

I haven't made any jokes you fucking retard. And you're trying to draw comparisons between physically assaulting someone and someone saying a mean thing, you don't get to call anyone dumb after that. Saying we'd never call someone a faggot irl? Seriously, I'd hold your 12 year old sister down and shit in her mouth in front of you irl.

Either everything is funny, or nothing is funny.
You don't get to pick and choose.

>I'm not a feminist, but rape jokes aren't funny.
Rape jokes are protected by the first amendment.

You do not have the right to go through life without being offended.

Our rights trump your feelings.

No wonder the Nazi's were able to BTFO of you Frenchies so easily.

You're a bunch of emotional, easy to trigger pussies.

Statistically, 5 out of 6 people enjoy a gangrape

Maybe I should have used "you make" instead, I'm not english, take a look at my flag.

It's not as serious but it belongs to the same category, saying a mean thing isn't alright, you don't get anything about what I say, stop taking things literally and use your brain for once.

I never called anyone a "faggot" irl, only retards in my country do so. They are mostly black people and arabs. I'm not even joking.

How old are you?
This isn't "I know you are but what am I?"
I'm an actual rape survivor, and you're trying to say I can't talk about it? Fuck yourself.

My God you're dense, it's humor, it helps you get over bad feelings, I've had tons of mental problems growing up, only after I learned to joke about them, I could realize what they were and start working on them.

Random question: some random guy came in my coffee and I drank it, getting unwanted semen in my mouth; does that count as rape?

I have no idea if you're lying since I don't know anything about retarded amendments and I don't want to bother wasting my time checking the definition of every single amendment and whatever federal law. I don't even know if Kentucky is a federal state or a city and I don't give a care.

Everyone should have the right to live without having to be offended by jerks like you.

Says the one whose leader will be Hillary.

This is a clever. Like, you're imitating an actual rape, the more you hate it, the more you'll get it. Heh. Good one, OP.

You can think about it and to talk about it to yourself, but you can't make retarded "jokes" to people who don't like them, it's common sense.

>it's humor
>hurr durr it's just a joke
Are you that dense? I know it's humor, but it's bad humor.
>it helps you get over bad feelings
It only helps you get over bad feelings if you're the one who felt hurt by something and that you're trying to reassure yourself by brushing it off, it's completely different from forcing retarded jokes on someone else who don't want it, why are you bringing up a fake argument that doesn't have any point with the topic? You're totally off the point.

>Random question: some random guy came in my coffee and I drank it, getting unwanted semen in my mouth; does that count as rape?
I don't know if it's rape or not, but it's obviously illegal and completely wrong.

>I have no idea if you're lying since I don't know anything about retarded amendments and I don't want to bother wasting my time checking the definition of every single amendment and whatever federal law.
Trust me on this, according to the US constitution, it's my right to make rape jokes.

>Everyone should have the right to live without having to be offended by jerks like you.
Oh yeah? Jerks like you offend me. So therefore you need to shut the fuck up.

>Says the one whose leader will be Hillary.
Nigger, your enough country is about to become Muslim thanks to your faggoty leaders.

Every last one of your politicians should be raped.
Your mother should be raped.
You. Should be raped.

god dammit fpbp

I laugh at rape jokes more then i laugh at women making jokes

>it's about not offending people

Aaaand, stopped reading there.
You lost you credibility here.

I think you must have gotten lost on your way to reddit.

>Oh yeah? Jerks like you offend me. So therefore you need to shut the fuck up.
Except I'm in the right since the one I'm offending is someone who offend others for no justifiable reason, therefore you shut up, not me.

>Nigger, your enough country is about to become Muslim thanks to your faggoty leaders.
We're all screwed anyway.

People should stop telling jokes in general. That way no one gets offended.

I spent months of my childhood being raped and abused by my aunt and a friend of hers. I would literally be beaten and locked in a dark cellar with nothing but a terrorizing noisy furnace to keep me company for hours if I showed any disobedience or did anything "bad".

Rape jokes are fine.