THIS is what Supreme Leader Trudeau come up with on Canada Day!

youtube.com/watch?v=8NIKw9cej5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fag.

good god he sounds like an absolute faggot
how did he get elected? DUDE WEED LMAO? feminiggers?

This would fit in well with the Canada hate thread.

I think he has the most punchable face of any politician I've ever seen. He looks and sounds like such a smarmy cunt.

Something about the way he speaks and moves unnerves me, I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is.

Indeed, there is something about him...

holy shit he sounds exactly like the Peter Rosenthal guy who does joke reviews for the Onion

I can't not stare at his teeth and his eye brows look like landing strip pubic hair

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Can anyone briefly describe the message? I don't want to give those faggots any views

Laughable. What an embarrassment.

He's trying to be sincere. Keyword: trying, and therefore isn't.

>We're one people regardless of skin color, faith, language and so on
>We're Canadians
>Happy Canada Day

Just the typical egomaniac leftist . They just can't'get enough of how self righteous they are. Their expressions, the way they speak, their eyes shows just how self satisfied they are.

>Status: Absolutely Subversed

youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4

>your only culture is how accepting and diverse you are

Fucking hell the dramatic way he speaks makes him sound like a dystopian dictator

there's only like 750 views as of this message, and most of the other vidoes barely get in the thousands, let alone above 500.

the message is just more "diversity is our strength" garbage. Trudeau forgets that it was European 'diversity' that built Canada, not middle eastern or east asian diversity.

Now you mention it a lot of leftists do look like they have no life in their eyes, it's almost as if they've gone hollow.

Almost all of them have that brainwashed hollow look and always repeat the same regurgitated phases.

when the truth is told, we will learn that many transgendered black muslims were manning the balustrades in the war of 1812.

they were there for you then. they are there for you now. offer them a timbits and a hug.

i honor you, canadianbro, for your love.

This man needs to be punched in the dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

He wished a happy somali day before Canada...

How the fuck do people not recognize this as blatant propaganda?

He's gayer than richard simmons sucking on 2 dicks.

I've never felt the urge to punch somebody in the face more than when I watch him speak.

Almost as bad as Obama. Literally can not stand this fag.

They actually left the comments open..

I hate Obama but I feel like Justin comes across smugger.

The 'goofy prettyboy' thing is an act. Justin isn't dumb. He's smart. He is very, very smart.

definitely

Be leaf
>2008: "yeah I'll probably die of a heart attack"
>2016: "yeah I'll definitely die in a holy war"

I think the major difference in their smugness is that it seems Obama knows people hate him but Justin feels like he's universally beloved so he always has that punchable smirk on his face.

fpbp