Best netflix original series is back everybody

best netflix original series is back everybody
youtube.com/watch?v=RpiJGd8EL8M

Over time Tina Fey has gone from witty to annoying and spoiled.

The first season was so good they'll get me for season 3 but if this one is a turd I'm done.

The only good thing about season 2 was the joke that the building was actually just a dry docked ship.

>He didnt like the dinner at Titus bf house with his Pupazza

By the way the whole show isn't as good as 30Rock, but still funny

D'fuan was a better character

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
i dont get it

I found the relience on jokes where someone says something then makes a forced joke under their breath as an aside really grating. Season 2 just felt really forced.

This.

Maybe it's Tina Fey overload from the media but I find her writing completely predictable at this point. Every joke on that show I can see from a mile away and it just takes the fun out of watching it at this point.

What happened to Ellie Kemper? She was so cute on the office. Now she's manjaw mcgee and used up. What a shame

she's fucking 36 years old

I like the girl, I really can't take my eyes out of her.

But her face must really hurt from smiling that much.

And that's a bad thing?

>You will never get to hear her squeal while fucking

30 rock cutting room floor: the show

she always covered up horrible skin with pancake make up.

She's a literal billionaire in her late 30s that always plays simpletons in their 20s. What a weird way to get typecast.

homosexual piece of shit, go fuck yourselves libtards and your propaganda bullshit

Google says 4 mil

30 was absolute GOAT itll be a long time before someone tops it

Her family's loaded though.

Her family is the Kemper family, who owns 2 banks, 1 hedge fund and an insurance company.

KC's old basketball arena is named after her uncle. Another one of her uncles run the KC library. Her father runs the bank.

Best episode?

The one where Titus played the geisha was great.

When the female asian SJW was deleted from existence because she was offended by her own thoughts.

They made a joke about her family in first season, with her billionaire spoiled bf and the song Daddy's Boy that implied homosexual incest between grandfather, father and son.

ive been saying this for like 6 years now

Those are the same episode.

Pinot Noir

Not just in KC. There's plenty of Kemper related places in STL too. Not to mention how they pushed Harry Truman.

I would very much like to see more of this hottie.

Titus is my favorite character by far.
Why are gay people so cool ?

Has that gook love interest been written out yet? I will not support White Genocide propaganda.

Weeell, I'm a bit agree on your takes on those past two seasons. The 1st one was so good on keeping the momentum, the adventure of mole woman. The 2nd one seemed to lost its way out of what was so funny about, but it was still good enough to keep me watching. Hope this 3rd one does a lot better than previous two.

Tina peaked with Mean Girls.

Also, Bloodline is the best Netflix Original

Yep you are right OP the best netflix original series is back, sucks we have to wait until Halloween tho

they just are

Sure is Redd*t in here. Stranger Things was straight up trash.

Season two was saved only by outside bones

yfw his name is actually Mario Mario. look it up. Link's name is Link Link too I think.

>Over time Tina Fey has gone from witty to annoying and spoiled.

What's interesting is that she's weirdly upfront about this in the character progression of Liz Lemon. So much of Liz's "development" basically boils down to transitioning from a (disingenuous) reluctance to embrace her elitism to I DESERVE TO GET EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!