Without Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be speaking German

>without Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be speaking German
really makes you think, huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>without backstabbing coward Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be speaking glorious Russian
ftfy

Without finland you would be benis paska vittu perkele caca perro sopa de messimessimessimessi fart

>without brave Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be a Konigsberg tier shithole

>honestly can't decide whether being commie would've been better than what we're like now

Eastern Europe is a shithole tho

Without Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be white and Eastern Europe would be much better off. China and Russia would be irrelevant and Japan would control Asia. Fuck Anglos basically. WW2 ruined everything.

because of anglos

Germany would have killed you all

USSR had basically unchallenged control over eastern Europe for 5 decades...

a shithole, but in many ways a safe and stable shithole

>get send to gulags for speaking out against the party
>have to wait minimum 1 year just to buy a car
>grain shortages

ah yes, safe security

imposing German language was never a goal for Germany in neither ww1 or 2
controlling Europe was
and Germany does control Europe now.

deep

Does that mean everyone died for nothing?

>Implying this would be a bad thing.

No, you are suppose to say usa you stupid slav.

>and Germany does control Europe now.
It doesn't. Europe is controlled through Germany.

yes

But the eu is literally the 4th reich remember?

Which is why anglos are subhumans.

usa wasnt even relevant when anglos backstabbed us thousand times

if you mean usa, they gave them the middle finger on multiple occasions in the past 20 years

Eastern europe was always a third world shithole. Communism was an improvement there. Just imagine what it could have been like here. (not a fin, by "here" I mean western europe)

>what is East Germany
So great they had to build a wall to contain the excitement.

This to be honest.
There is currently an economic cold war going on between USA and Germany

I don't want japs in my yard, sponsored by an update version of "muh co-prosperity sphere", so fuck you.

Only if Germans would have turned on japs later on and vanished all eastern Asians.

At least you have
S-P-A-C-E

>Hitler annexes Austria and half of Czechoslovakia
>Britain: okay lol no worries, just don't use war to get any territories
>Germany: no problemo, my British brother, I am only interested in lands populated by ethnic Germans!
>6 months later
>Germany: *invades Prague*
>Britain and France: what the fuck stop that. if you touch Poland we will not hesitate to retaliate
>Germany: oops! teehee~ sorry... won't happen again...
>*invades Poland*
>Britain and France: we warned you, we are declaring war
>Germany: WTF... I hate Anglos now
>half a year of Britain's "Phoney War" where they don't really attack Germany, just set up defences in other countries
>Germany: ugh, the insolence of these Jew controlled Anglos, so aggressive...
>*invades Denmark and Norway*
>Britain and France: Jesus fuck
>Germany: stop oppressing me *invades France and starts bombing Britain*

>80 years later
>FUCKING WARMONGER CHURCHILL HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG THE JEWS DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY HITLER NEEDED TO EXTERMINATE THE POLES FOR THE SIX GORILLION ETHNIC GERMANS [cites Der Sturmer article] ANGLOS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WORLD WAR II AND EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD HITLER JUST WANTED TO SAVE EUROPE

Really makes you think...

>safe and stable

when was the last terrorist attack or rape gang uncovered in poland?

Good post

except history doesn't start in 1938

You're right, the Germans have been misbehaving for a lot longer. I was just charitable to focus on what was relevant.

t. Opium Wars Pro

Proofs?

I'm not German but Germans today are probably one of the most american hating people in Europe. You won't find anyone (except some Hip-hop retards) who genuinely like the US.

if it wasn't for nazi germany, you would've been a german speaking country.

fpbp

tfw I wish the nazis wouldve won

Bulgaria lost 25% of it's population in two decades mate

>Japan would control Asia
in that alternate timeline
japan would be 35% muslim and rising rapidly
instead i'm stuck in this shitty one

>mfw some burger of german descent thinks he's a """pure""" WASP

>but in many ways a safe and stable shithole

But I do speak German, you did an awful job.

you mean Russian right?

Mainly to emmigration I'd assume?

Europeans would probably have to speak german as a second langage.

But I do already

>Safe and stable

>safe and stable

fucking poltards. Eastern Europe has a much, much higher crime rate than western europe. And they're only stable because of eu bucks

Fuck you, without anglos we would have won the war

>Germany would have killed you all
They would have killed 6 bazillion gorillion euros.

>>without Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be speaking German

In fact, we supported the krauts and even sent spaniards to fight against the commies, so no I would be speaking spanish....

>WW2 soldiers who fought for international Communism are the true heroes
>Vietnam war soldiers fighting against Communism are war criminals and draft dodgers are heroes and presidents
Really sends electric currents through cells in your capital.

We are always forgotten, the greatest saboteurs in history

were the Leafs actually useful?

Only the best countries pull the strings and are forgotten by the rest

Such saboteurs that you lose your own wars of aggression on purpose just so your side wouldn't win in the long run. Well done, idiots.

Putting down the Germans was a small price to pay to keep Europe free.

They pushed further inland than the other landing forces

got a bit of a chip on your shoulder, huh comrade?

This desu

Without Anglos and Gerans everyone would be speaking french in Europe.

wtf i HATE anglos now

Without Germanics, we'd all be speaking Latin right now

That's absolute nonsense. I'm also a non-German (as is to be expected) and if you want to see anti american sentiment, go to France. German anti yank feels are nothing compared to the French.

t. Brit who has lived in both countries

Soviet Union couldn't even handle Albania and Yugoslavia, you think it could've forced it's regime to western europe?

;_;

>without Anglos, the entirety of Europe would be speaking Russian

ftfy

>without anglos

>If Japan didn't attack the states, USA wouldn't give a fuck

He could be a protestant of lower saxon decent and that would technically be true.

...technically, yea

Fact: Canadians penetrated farther into France on D-Day than any other nation.

l-lewd

>Canadians penetrated farther into France on D-Day than any other nation.
You also landed on flat beaches and not cliffs.

funny while you know they were used as cannon fodder

We need another D-Day to get rid of Merkel. Make Trump the God Emperor of the Atlantic Union.

OOOOO CAAANAAADDAAA

Fuck you mountain jews, im sick of us having to deal with european messes. You deal with it.

It's estimated that fighting at Juno was either the 2nd worst beachhead after Omaha or the worst and that Omaha appeared worse because Americans had trouble with their beach and landing craft.

>"[Historian] Mark Zuehlke notes that 'the Canadians ended the day ahead of either the US or British divisions despite the facts that they landed last and that only the Americans at Omaha faced more difficulty winning a toehold on the sand', suggesting that the calibre of the training the 3rd Canadian Infantry Division had received beforehand explains their success."
>"Chester Wilmot claims that the Canadian success in clearing the landing zones is attributable to the presence of amphibious DD tanks on the beaches; he also notes that the absence of DD tanks was largely responsible for the heavier casualties on Omaha—the only beach with heavier resistance than Juno"
(Americans at Omaha had amphibious tanks but sunk them through operator error)

>with Anglos, the entirety of Europe will be speaking african/dessert languages

Used as cannon fodder by whom? Britain? In both WWI and WWII Brits suffered a higher percentage of combat losses than Australia, New Zealand, Newfoundland, or Canada. The only time in WWII that Canadians as cannon fodder could be argued is in Dieppe, and the Canadians were there at the insistence of the Canadian government who had been paying for troops for years and were concerned tge Americans might actually see combat first in the the western front.
Blame Ottawa, not London

i don't blame no one, i just said it's funny to know Candains went farther on french lands when you know they were in fact used as cannon fodder. this is based

>Eastern Europe has a much, much higher crime rate than western europe
yeah if you bundle everything east of Germany into one group for no reason, but countries like Poland and the Czech Republic are safer than most of western europe.

Half of the Germans at Utah were Eastern front veterans, the rest German conscripts and volunteers (mostly in support).

This is what Canadians faced at the beach

" It was raised on May 2, 1941, and sent to German-occupied France in June 1941. Many of the division's troops were elderly Germans and conscripts from other German occupied countries, especially Ukrainians. As such it was not equipped with the standard configuration of vehicles and heavy weapons. Much of the division's artillery and anti-tank guns were from captured armaments."

>Canadian government who had been paying for troops for years and were concerned tge Americans might actually see combat first in the the western front.
We're they retarded? That was their logic? They needed to be before us?

You're honorary Eastern Euroshit, dear Anufakis Papadakis

Without Anglos we'd have been on Mars by the 70s. Instead we got consumerist bullshit. Enjoy your umpteenth iteration of a new phone.

implying anyone want to be around brown subhuman shitskin

your fault for being shit at war

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

>safe and stable

It was a PR nightmare for the Canadian government. Years of outfitting, shipping, and training troops, and the media was starting to point out that it looked like the yanks might actually combat first despite having joined the war years late. It was known that Dieppe was risky but the Canadian government and military were still trying to maintain the image of Canadians as the tip of the spear for the allies, as they had been in WWI.

Bullshit, you'd get lazy, degenerate and cucked just the same as Americans.

And now all of Europe speaks English.
The two endings are different only in language.

Now all together!
>Tha-nk-U-Ami!

it's always the same pic took at Barbès, kek