CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

#MeToo

Bomani believes RG3 is better than Kirk Cousins. He's a dumber, niggier Colin Cowherd

His radio show waa brutal. All sjw shit. Not surprised so many affiliates dumped him.

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

Institutional racism

now please get him off Highly Questionable and Around the Horn. get rid of LeBastard too. and all the diversity hires. and SC6.

His show would play well in local markets like Atlanta, Memphis, or any coastal liberal bubble, but having a nationwide sports radio show is mostly about appealing to middle America dudes driving to and from work, and truckers. Bomani talking about how everything is racist is gonna force those folks to change the chan. That ESPN ever even thought his shtick was would ever work on a nationally syndicated sports radio show tells you how fucking retarded their business decision making has been lately.

espn on cable makes money because they collect money from subscribers whether or not anyone watches their sjw lectures. on the other hand, radio revenue comes from advertisers who care about whether people actually listen to the programming.

you should listen to the diversity garbage espn puts in their throwaway radio slots like 6pm on a saturday when cfb is on, kate fagan and sarah spain literally spending 3 hours talking about feminism and rape and racism but it doesn't matter because nobody listens to radio at that time anyways, bomanis show on the other hand was from 4-7 on weekdays, prime radio time.

It's about fucking time.

Aw. I liked his show. I turn the radio off when race is mentioned though.

Espn will be gone within 5 years

Why are most American threads on this board not about actual sports but some contingency like some TV show or an athlete's personal life?

so, off except for the commercials

So just get rid of ATH then, I haven't seen a show in which there hasn't been at least two women and sometimes only women on the panel, hell, there's even clickbait topics they "discuss".

Why are most Argentinians black?

ATH was fine when it was Paige, Cowlishaw, Plashche, Mariotti, Ryan, Blackistone, MacMullan, and Adande. even with that lineup you had some liberals, but they weren't overbearing about it. when they started adding the likes of Spain and Torre and Guiteriaz is when it went to shit. at least the old guard knew about sports, all the new panelists know about is being gay and memes

>at least the old guard knew about sports
no they didn't. ATH was always awful and full of morons that just said dumb shit for points

>confirmed for only having been watching since 2012

>implying the episodes with MacMullan weren’t the worst because she always won

RIP Mariotti
I miss him and Woody arguing

highest win percentages are Michael "Jamelle Hill's Tampon" Smith and Bob Ryan

Mariotti is a legit douche tho. One of the slimiest dudes in the history of sports media.

so much this

That's fucking top kek. I'll never forget that time he blatantly tried to race bait on ATH and Tony Reali shut him down hard and muted him.

I only watch DP and Colin, sometimes PTI, Bohmani always looked painfully bored to me and his takes were always lukewarm

WWII was fun except for all the violence

why didnt he just talk about sports?

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

how has lebatard not been cancelled when he's ten times as worse as bomani

id bet many of these new hires applied at liberal newspapers before settling for ESPN

Bomani was really good when he actually analyzed shit. Then he went straight up 100% "SJW" and let it cloud his mind. That dude could argue actual sports points and make a ton of them when I first started listening but instead he became the black power hour or some shit.

I haven't watched in a long time but I always liked Sarah Spain before ATH. She was always the sorta bro-ish alcoholic chick that would try to fit in with the dudes while also being kinda hot. Did she get too much into the Disney/ESPN/Progessive shit or what?

I wonder why he has such shit ratings

Wilbon is the only good black on ESPN

>Bomani was really good when he actually analyzed shit.
Which was never. What the fuck are you even talking about? This guy has always been a mini-Stephen A.

>sport had been canceled

>wears that shirt to try to start some shit
>the general reaction among white people was "That's a neat shirt, I want one"

Good job, good effort.

Lmao is that really what espn nowadays is like? That’s not sports. Would be banned on here for offtopic kek.
I watched it on a trip to nyc in 2006, where it was great, sports and sports only afairemember. What happened?

the failed journalists who became sports reporters as a last resort starting thinking and believing they were actual journalists

Shouldn't that say "Jews"?

Some of it is the internet making highlight clips shows useless.
ESPN rarely makes good choices and they are stuck in expensive deals for tv rights
They also do stupid shit like next year they are tape delaying the Monaco Grand Prix so it runs closer to the Indy 500

>DISNEY firing a black sjw

doubt.exe

>Day after game 6 of the world series and game 7 that night
>Day after MNF
>NBA season in full swing
>College football etc
>Spend 45 minutes talking about Halloween and who posted the best costume among sports guys on instagram
>he then talks about some tweet

bomani is not getting fired. they have been prepping for months a big new tv show with bomani and pablo torre.

>zach lowe has windhorst on to talk about the eastern conference
>turn it on
>5 minutes in these two massive nerds with zero charisma are still talking about generic halloween bullshit and about being dads, how was your weekend etc. while being painfully unfunny

Just in time to put all his focus into the travesty that will be the Bomani and Pablo show
And that's coming from someone who likes Bomani

makes a big deal about the original logo racist when it isn't.
makes a new logo trying to be racist and doesn't get in trouble

>Unironically following Clay Travis

Sad

He was great as the weekly co-host to Lebatard, because that fits his style fits more for jumping in when needed or asked rather than dictating a solo show or just spouting memes like what's asked of him from HQ/ATH

lmao @ clayboy desperately clinging to teardowns of other shit timeslot hosts as his grasp on the pre-dp slot slips by the day

that will bomb

pablo is a fucking useless, droning assclown

Is PTI the only good shit on ESPN left?

le batard's radio show is great if you already know everything about the sports topics of the day
everything else sucks ass, though, even old form sportscenter (rip)

literally lol'd at that tweet

what the fuck dude, is he not Race Baiting enough? What's he doing wrong famalam

shut up, faggot

sorry clay, better luck with your next career. i hear supplement endorsements are pretty hot among right-wing talking heads

idek who clay is, i just called you a faggot because you're a disgusting white liberal

i am neither of those things, but thanks for playing

Emphatically yes.

>even with that lineup you had some liberals

what happened, conservacuck? did you want ATH to be your cuck snowflake shed? did the libcucks trigger you in your safe space?