youtube.com/watch?v=pAQl7KUUucI
youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s
youtube.com/watch?v=H7uzE352c0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3dLWwMmWAXM
youtube.com/watch?v=BLzeHxa-Zy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he has a big cock and fluent in English

asking for a friend

Actually the only Korean girl I've met was the only BBC slut I've met. She fucked an absolutely huge number of guys (probably 30-40) in college, many of them black, and admitted to once getting double teamed by a couple black football players. Despite growing up comfortably with a doctor dad she acted super hood and would say the n word a lot.

She graduated from my college with a communications degree and then went on to, I swear this true, become a high school teacher in the famously black city of Oakland, California.

she's seen the light

No Blacks are sub human to them

Seems Korean women love BBC

No
They only want blond blue eyed trophy bf since it will give her a special status

She is americanized Asian you moron, Not a Korean

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQl7KUUucI

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s

youtube.com/watch?v=H7uzE352c0Y

They are Not a real Korean you nigger

who are you fooling. everyone knows koreans act the most niggerish out of all of asia. you guys try to ape hiphop style and trends so hard, it's really pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=3dLWwMmWAXM

Kek. Hip hop is a meme thing in Korea you fucking nigger and don't like nigger hip hop. Most Korean don't know who Kendrick Lama is

this is getting emberassing
korea should kill itself
or better yet - transform itself

Excuse me Are you a nigger? Like your way I can show you AMBF. if so White women like Korean?

>Like your way I can show you AMBF
bet you can you nigger loving gook

Koreans ARE white tbqh

??? You only met Americanized Korean you dumb nigger. Even skinny manlet are more popular than fit nigger by Korean women

>It's how Asian women look nigger

WTF I love Taiwan now

*how respectable taiwanese women look, as in not a black cock hungry club hopping k-slut

they love Big Black Cock not Big Balkan Cock

KEK U MAD?

Holy fuggin nigger hair

>改變從鞘俏比開始
WTF I love China now

>鞘
Forgot to remove my misconversion, ignore lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BLzeHxa-Zy8
lmao there are so many black chicks in korea doing vlogs n shit. face it, blacks and koreans are made for each other

>black chicks

lmao.. Why did you circumvent to nigger women? They are really unpopular like their man... Wake up a dream you nigga.