TRUMP 7D CHESS

In case you fucking missed it, Trump pretty much reverse psychology'd MSM.

>said MSM wasn't covering terrorist attacks
>"FAKE NEWS"
>CNN then try's to disprove Trump showing massive coverings of how many they covered

They pretty much showed how much of a problem Islam is, also here's a MASSIVE list of terror attacks.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090

*note to sange: if ecelebs that have nothing to do with Sup Forums are related then msm which is directly related to Sup Forums is

not television or film.

Daisy Ridley farting into a bottle and selling it

>if ecelebs that have nothing to do with Sup Forums are related
They aren't.
Report them.

>fake news network

hahahahahahahah holy fuck BBC is braqgging about their coverage, I literally had no idea about all of those fucking sand nigger attacks all over europe

jajajajjajaja now were talking baby, lemme get that fart

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to grasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

nice post aidz
are you going to start spamming cunny threads because this thread triggers you now lmao

Technically news are aired on TV, but yeah this Sup Forums leaking should stop.

trumps plan worked

Trump is a terrorist
Putin is the devil
Neofascism is destroying western civilization
Nationalism is cancer

>Neofascism is destroying western civilization

of course, surely it isn't the hoards of illiterate third worlders flooding every western country and living off welfare, this is clearly all Sup Forums's fault somehow

>surprised when the fastest board goes to Sup Forums aka slow-Sup Forums
Christ

They lied about the Ft. Hood shooter all the way up to the Oval Office.

They didn't want lynchings and 'code reds' of muslims in the military with anti-USA opinions so they claimed it was a case of 'workplace violence'.

Later it turns out dozens of people had complained about his radical views and the base commander wanted him discharged and feared he would commit a terrorist attack.

They couldn't cover it up anymore when he stood up in the trial and said he was a warrior for radical Islam who was there to kill US soldiers.

Half these lies appear to be because they have such a low opinion of US Citizens they think they will just go out and lynch people.

The other half is to deny any terrrorist attack they can so it looks like they aren't super effective and weekly.

Hundreds of episodes of The Apprentice and he's still not television related? What more do you people want?

americans don't give a shit about terrorist attacks in the middle east

man, what its like to be 13 years old again

Stop samecucking

GET THE FUCK BACK TO Sup Forums.

STOP MAKING POLITICAL THREADS ON Sup Forums

MODS, FUCK YOU CUNTS. DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS THAT YOU DO FOR FREE. FUCK YOU. MAKE Sup Forums TELEVISION AND FILM AGAIN.

REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC THREADS, PERMABAN ALL OFF TOPIC SHITPOSTERS. PURGE THIS BOARD NOW.

daily reminder that there are actual voting adults that think this

>kikes force their political agendas into tv and movies
>nobody cares

>Sup Forums tries to discuss politics in tv and movies
>everybody starts kicking and screaming and screeching about Sup Forums out of nowhere

Note that the only time you see posts like this are in "Sup Forums threads"
Then they tack on something like "REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC THREADS" to pretend it isn't just these threads that bother them