Do you agree that the Human Population needs to be reduced to save the enviroment?

Do you agree that the Human Population needs to be reduced to save the enviroment?

Sure, kill yourself you will jelp environment.

>7.5 bilion
WTF, the last time I heard, It was 6 bilion. Who's to blame on this?

sure will!
*kills self*

Yes just remove all brown people

Yeah. So lets just kill all non-whites and problem fucking solved

The environment should be reduced to save us

Africans

nigs and pajeets

Sure. Let's begin with China and North Korea.

It needs to be a mix of furthering technology to increase green efficiency and limit waste, and reducing the population.

We can half Earths population tomorrow but we'd still continue to do damage.

No, its population growth should be curbed

it needs to be reduced to save the humanity.

starting with the USA

Fuck the environment, I just don't want neighbors closer than half a mile.

not to be racist, but fucking this.
for me, the idea of "the golden billion" is very appealing, not only because it could save us, but also because most of the removed 6.5 billions would be pajeet, kebabs and nig nogs. we should only let smart, respectful (to the nature and other humans) people live, and all the akbars and nigs with 10 children should leave
there are clever and nice people among blacks, sandblacks and others that should also be a part of "the golden billion", but they are a small minority

Nah fuck the environment, spread out into the solar system. Also, we could sustain like 50 billion on Earth alone if we were actually smart and efficient about it. Consumerism and the present rendition of capitalism means we can't even do 5 billion.

every overpopulated country needs to be wiped out to saved the environment, so yes

>for me, the idea of "the golden billion" is very appealing, we should only let smart, respectful (to the nature and other humans) people live

So people like you would be some of the first to go.

Yeah, starting with the worlds biggest polluters per capita, yanks

Yes, let's start with you.

Guys, this thread was just a joke. Chill.

Sure, I agree with OP. But no need to kill anybody, just stop having babies. Mass sterilization i mean, no stop f*cking. :-) Plus it will improve your shitty lives, instead of shitty parenting.

Sterilize africans and semites

i'm disappointed

actually killing people is too edgy and misanthropic, but we do need to reduce the population growth. better sexual education and more abortion clinics in shitholes would probably be a good start.