Stranger things

Ginger is supposed to be involved in love triangle with black kid and toothless.

I think she would be more suitable as a love interest for Eleven

Note: this is a general Stranger Things season 2 thread, don't post frogface here

D R O P P E D

She's ginger, aka white as fuck so they've spoiled it. She's getting BLACKED.

Wills dog was supposed to have more scenes but he was apparently unruly and uncooperative.

Will they replace the dog or will he just be cut entirely? Have always liked the dynamic of a kid and his dog. Cooper adopting a dog would be neat too

>Ginger is supposed to be involved in love triangle with black kid and toothless.

Interracial relationships in Bumfuck, Indiana, 1984? Oh boy.

bump

Redheads are notorious coalburners

>gingers

nothing of value was lost.

The white teacher and asian lady are in a relationship

They should keep the dog, he's more interesting than Will anyway

>Interracial relationships
They didn't say whether she's going to end up with Midnight or Toothless, or any of them. But they'll competing for her heart. I hope she rejects them both and goes after Mike, that would be the nicest outcome

kill yourself please

bump

Why do you keep bumping it, the thread isn't that dead to bump it up.

bump

He has nothing of substance to say so he's hoping to leech off what others post

I think he's just retarded or wants jannies to delete this thread

Maybe possible but still would've gotten stares everywhere they went. In a small town that's social suicide.

D&D might be okay these days but in 1984 that shit was satanic, look up Pulling/BADD, especially in a small hick town like theirs. No way she would've hung out with them.

>goes after mike

el would crush her tiny ginger brain.

Why does she still look batshit crazy? It's been a year since then.

stranger things is shit. it has nothing original about it. instead it is a generic mishmash of old 80s/90s horror and kids movies. the only reason this shit show is so popular is because it is nostalgiapandering to millenial/genY manbabies who haven't gotten laid in their lives ever

Assuming that El comes back and the plot picks up where it was left (she still likes Mike and he still likes her). Trailer seems to suggest that happening but I think the Duffers will give us some tricks and turns in following episodes. Unless they are hacks

El doesn't understand romantic love, so her feeling jealousy is unlikely.

Will is getting PTSD episode and Winona is a shit actress. She can't express worry or concern without going batshit crazy.

You are missing the point here. The allure of this show comes from skilled adaptation of various major productions of 80s.

>mike is going to get F L A M E D

Mike and Will end up together. Because progressive faggotry.

Will's p cute so I'm actually fine with this.

Good, I want Eleven to be with Frog.

I know you are being ironic, but I think it was already hinted that Mike might be gay too. Or bisexual, since he has a crush on El.

I saw no such hints. And Will's not even gay (as far as we know). Just a nerd.

oven dodger

Mike's parents seem to assume that he's queer. Also it is clear that he cares about Will more than other boys do. Not to mention that he wanted to commit suicide for no logical reason (unless he really believed that it is the only way to stop bullies from hurting Dustin - which would mean that he is a moron...)

As for Will, although that wasn't clearly confirmed, it seems like he is supposed to be gay. Both his parents think so (like in Mike's case) and the talk Jonathan gives him also implies that.

>love interest
Dropped