So, now that the dust has settled, and the smoke has cleared...

So, now that the dust has settled, and the smoke has cleared, can we all agree that this was the most tasteful and effective banter in all of sports history?
This one gesture LITERALLY won the World's Eries for the Houston Astros, and Yuli Gurriel is the true MVP
I, for one, I glad to have just ordered my #10 Gurriel button-up jersey, and I cannot wait to wear it with pride and support my team and my MVP

Who was in the wrong here?

Darvish for being shit and technically allowing this to happen

Oh, and let's not forget, just when you thought Darvish may find redemption, just when you thought he may finally get the last laugh, this K I N G of BANTS half-heartedly tips his hat with a sarcastic smirk to the absolutely CRUSHED pitcher.
Indeed, this man is legend

>that gesture
What did he mean by this?

i think he was saying he wanted some sushi

Asian pitchers were a mistake

Azns aren't cerebral enough and have too much of an anylike personality to bear that much pressure and weight on a big stage

Holy shit.

god i miss baseball so bad already

wow, how generous of him to allow that no in-person apology is required for doing nothing.
Gurriel did nothing wrong

Jesus

I'm so sad it's over lads
All that's left to do is roll the cinema it seems
Until spring

>that haircut

even as a guy who was born into a Dodgers family, I kek'd so fucking hard when this happened

it was just so vicious, like literally, i don't think anyone can ever again release such vicious banter, whether it be in sport, life, or even fiction

Nah, Darvish just sucked

>your 2018 world series champions

Did Darvish actually say he was offended? All I am hearing is white people being offended for him.

Vicious used to be commonplace, soy boy.

he said that Yuli "made a mistake and he will learn from it" and "no one is perfect", but i believe he also said he felt there should be some kind of punishment
i think that was more an issue honor though, not that he was offended
yea they REALLY should have played that song at the Astrodome for Yuli's walkout song in the next game after the bants

The look on his face and the slow speed at which he tipped the hat looked more sorrowful, but I couldn't say if he should've did it or not. I think Darvish didn't take it in a mean way though.

i thought japanese honor involved punishing yourself, not demanding the other guy be punished

during a rebuilding year? game 7 of the ALCS at best

yea he surely did mean it genuinely, but somehow that made it even more savage
like it was such a small gesture, but to do it in the way he did it, in the hail of boos and liberal BOO-HOO hatred, it made him a bigger man than Yu could ever have been

lol

The only thing that won the series was juiced balls and dave roberts being a shitty manager

so much ass-hurt

Why would i be ass hurt? Im an astros fan

>this much falseflagging

Do you really believe those balls wernt rigged?

doesn't matter, you throw a bloody piece of meat into a pool of piranhas, every piranha has a fair chance of eating it
doesn't matter if the balls were juiced or not mate
an inflated contest of skill is still a contest of skill nonetheless

OP is a faggot

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no (You)s, and may God have mercy on your soul

Ok so youre just retarded. Good to know

i get it, you are mad los doyers lost
i would be to if i was a doyers fan, probly

>i admit the balls are rigged
>but of anyone else points out the balls are rigged theyre just a dodgers fan
What are you on about lad?

so what you're saying is that the balls were rigged
nice
so you are saying both teams have teh oppotunity to hit these rigged balls
okay good
so you are saying your team lost in an equal contest of skill, with both teams having the same chance to hit these rigged balls
okay nice
this is the good stuff

Not my team. Darvish built his career on the slider then manfred balls took that pitch away. Id hardly call that equal footing

>balls are unfair
>this was a fair contest
Maybe read what you write before hitting post?

>boo hoo
>he has made millions from throwing one pitch
>it's unfair that the game changes
>everything should be the same forever!!!!!!!!
honestly man, you are mad, and nothing more
>i'm a butt-hurt doyer fan and i dont have anythig to say but i'm mad
please make a point, then i'll respond

Ken Giles is the same way. Noticed we didn’t pitch Giles.

Notice your manager decided to pitch Darvish knowing this fact

Lol

He was telling darvish to open his eyes, just a helpful gesture to improve a peer’s performance

>your
>if someone disagrees with me they must be a dodgers fan
Agreed darvish had no business in game 7. But you cant really say losing a middling closer is comparable to an elite starter

Jesus Christ astros fans are insufferable. They’re literally gloating about a charity ring. Next hurricane cant come any faster

lmao he deserved that

Second worst fanbase in sports. Nobodys worse than philly

haha lets make fun of asians even tho they are smarter and more likely to enter a good uni than me

You guys realize that Darvish is a sandnigger, right? He's from Iran.

He's both, but he looks more Japanese than Iranian

obviously a decision made by an astros public relations team in conjunction with an mlb public relations team. but still, they couldn't tell him he couldn't do it sarcastically. like "awww, sorry about your fee fees." also crazy that it was a very public acknowledgment of "I made the chinky eyes gesture about you." the effect was definitely a "fuck you, piss-pants jap"

>I think Darvish didn't take it in a mean way though.
Yu doesn't know anything. Through his tiny slits he saw a vague shadow of a pineapple removing his hat, preceded and followed by tiny white circles zooming over his head.

>What are you on about lad?
I don't know, but Yu won't be on LAD for much longer!

explains darvishs performance

>Wearing another man's name on your back

Destroyed

This is funny because it's true, first world sports are very tame even more so boreball so when a player does this it just throws the opposition off.

Japs are also notorious for not knowing how to handle the bantz

Can we talk about Yu Darvish fixing the WS?