Sup Forums and Brexit EXTREMELY BTFO

'The leave campaign was all about tapping into peoples fears of foreigners...it has legitimised xenophobia and racism' -Mr Owen Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=BZI0Ant2RGI

How the FUCK can Brexit ever recover from this? Is this the end of Sup Forums?

COMMENTS
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS
COMMENTS

Who is Owen Jones?
Also when do the liberals reach the acceptance phase that murifags preach about?

I wish people would stop using those two words together

xenophobia and racism
racism and xenophobia

they've been reduced to such soundbytes that they've lost all meaning

From my limited experience he appears to be a cuck given that he thinks fear of mass immigration = racism.

>xenophobia

Do you mean patriotism?

Is he like the British version of that Jew that supports Cruz? Pol knows the one.

Why do all lefties look like they're slowly dying from AIDS?

>Islam is a race
How do we get liberals to stop with this meme?

he wrote a book called Chavs: The Demonisation of The Working Class which I thought was actually a really fantastic disection of class hatred and the "feral underclass" but the cunt ruins his own book by tying it up with a bunch of liberal drivel and doublethink near the end of it

he asks a immigrant lady, a shitskin in fact, what she thinks of immigration and she says that it needs to stop, and he somehow manages to spin it in a way that allows him to talk around the fact she too thinks mass immigration is a bad idea

he basically uses the premise "STOP PICKING ON POOR PEOPLE" as an opportunity to hand out the lengthiest leaflet for the Labour party I've ever read

I still think it's a good book, class hatred is a serious problem in this country, but the cunt ruins it with his own politics

National pride.
Community pride.
Alien concepts in a Jew controlled Globalized World.

just wait for gordon's 5 hour comprehensive brexit video. brexit will never recover

Russel Brand called him "this generations Orwell"

if that doesn't make you sick, I don't know what will

Agreed, first Owen Jones then Mr Gordon, time to pack up the champagne lads Brexit is over.

wtf I hate Trump now?

>wanting to preserve your superior way of life is bad

Sounds like a derivative work of the sociologist Tim Willis desu. 'the lads' explored class divide before this little shit was even born.

It's cool Ameribros we still won.
Plus Nigel Farage absolutely BTFO Parliament this week.

why

>Tapping into peoples fears of foreigners

Why do they not see that they even admit everyone is racist?

The polls showed that the primary reasons for voting leave were sovereignty + unaccountable expansion of EU powers, not immigration, but okay Mr. Jones

desu I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were cucked by the new cuckservative pm and we got a Norway style deal.
The word 'racist' is used so often now (as an user above said) that its totally meaningless.

Apparently not wanting tens of thousands of useless 'refugees' is racist.

The remain camp are literally the biggest bigots I've ever seen/met and they have literally no idea that they're being bigots.

I'm glad that leave won just to see how fucking butthurt they are.

It isn't a Alien concept to jews though, we can't stop hearing about >muh Israel. Jew are so afraid of white races taking national pride that they make patriotism and national pride a bad world.

its just the beginning. Let the xenophobia continue.

FUCK MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS.

wtf I love the EU now

I wonder if they realise that crying wolf over racism will only make people not care about being labeled as one.

A certain amount of Xenophobia isn't bad. There is nothing wrong of being wary of other cultures, especially if they are trying to subvert already exsisting structures and replace them with their own ideals.

I am honestly at loss where this whole "Everyone shoudl deserve to be in our country and get all benefits, without having to adjust to the country" mentality came from.

I don't think they realised how much it damaged their cause and now that it's over they're just seen as babies. I agree with you though, I've stopped caring that I'm being called racist, even though my vote had nothing to do with race or even immigration.

>Listening to Captain Cuck himself

Shiggy diggy.

Did he really? Fucking hell I used to listen to Brands radio show, it was funny. Now I feel sick by association.

Hes this generations Orwell in the same way Chico is this generations Frank Sinatra.

I counted
arguments

just him picking out comments saying "omg xD u was rigt abut the racisit leave dudes lol u so kool"

I don't think that it is possible for a country to be to Xenophobic.