Judge rules that Christian Mingle and other religious dating sites must include gay searches

dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/christianmingle-must-include-gays-judge-rules/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE
christianpost.com/news/gay-pastor-admits-whole-foods-anti-gay-slur-cake-hoax-drops-lawsuit-164090/
christiantimes.com/article/pope-francis-should-do-more-than-just-apologize-gay-catholic-groups-say/58058.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>christfags will complain about this mildly, give in, and ultimately defend this
truly the most cucked religion

Haha get fucked (in missionary position in the dark)

So now's the time we start flooding muslim sites with fake fag accounts, right?

the episcopals and UCC and cuckolics will

>Two gay men in California brought a lawsuit against ChristianMingle’s parent company Spark Network, which also administers CatholicMingle.com, AdventistSinglesConnection.com, BlackSingles.com, and a mobile application CROSSPATHS. They alleged the site’s failure to accommodate gay users violated the Unruh Civil Rights Act, a state anti-discrimination law.

Fucking unbelievable, why do these faggots feel like they need to force their way into other peoples' spaces and start dictating the rules?

P R I V A T E B U S I N E S S

I don't understand how they could do this. Since when can the state directly interfere with the operation of a private business?

I live in NYC and most gays I've encountered have claimed to be Christian in some form.

I don't see how this could hold up considering that

Regulations have existed for ages.

Its absurd, but its a trend recently, judges high and low have been vastly overstretching their boundaries, I say its time to abolish the SC as it has never actually upheld anything related to the constitution and only allowed for the death of 53million+ unborn children

do the gay dating sites have an option for heterosexual dating?

Lets sue the fuck out of them

>not meeting fellow christians at church on sundays
HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Good. Discrimination is discrimination.

They probably do, actually. But you'd only find guys looking to get blowjobs so it's not like finding a woman would even be possible.

>We have Option A, and Option B, but the warehouse hasn't brought us any Option B in 30 years and everyone loves our Option A. How about try some A?

And people wonder why faggots are so despised.
Pray for another homo massacre, jesusbros.

and religious liberty no less. Why would people openly gay go on a Christian dating site? This is all just to piss off Christians and nothing more.

>he thinks gay people are sodomites and not engaging in his own apple fuckery and angel raping

>christian site
>christian site
>christian site
>black site

Wut

*while they don't do his
Replace for "and"

America is a degenerate shithole. Americans on here say they have guns to defend against a tyrannical government, well your country is spying on everyone in the world, your country is being flooded with muslim and jewish invaders, and your President is a radical muslim sympathizer, and you cucks do absolutely fucking nothing.

You're all a bunch of worthless, useless pussies.

Does farmersdating dot com have a gay option??

youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE

Those faggots already did

Notice how many Christians are showing more sympathy towards fags after Orlando?

Separation of church and state is one of the founding principles of this country. When I see shit like this it makes me want to go out and kill every faggot I can find. I hope to god this story gets huge publicity and goes viral. This is some serious 1984 style bullshit. This is just blatant fucking disregard for the bill of rights. It wasn't even scotus it was a fucking california judge. Where is christian mingles parent company based out of?

>Site forced to include gay searches
>Every gay page now has "warning, this person's definition of Christianity may differ than what is consistent with our other members" at the top

To a lot of the black community gay is not gangsta

Christians are cuck enablers

You don't question why they all go on missionary trips to help non-whites?

Grats, OP. Now you can finally e-date a fellow christian :)

I'm gay and I don't understand the point in this at all.
Like what the hell was the point in that?
Why would you intentionally antagonize a group that just wants to do their own thinking without messing with you?

>being a christfag
>post 1899

Inb4 le ebin tilly meme

I'm an atheist and I'll be praying hard to Darwin for this.

>death of unborn children
kek

do their own thing*

>XD XD XD LEAF MAYMAY FORGET OUR COUNTRY IS BURNING TO THE GROUND LOOK A LE LEAF XD XD XD XD

Beastiality was legal in your country first, you degenerate jewified faggot. Hope all you white American cuckolds enjoy watching your country burn.

blacks are the most homophobic next to muslims

Daily reminder that religion is a mental illness.

>dailycaller

Why do you keep spamming this? Its a joke news source.

that judge just stepped all over a business' right to not serve whoever they want for whatever reason. Bravo

>you don't have to be lonely
Never stops being hilarious.

DAILY REMINDER THAT KEKHOLDRY IS THE INTELLECTUALS FETISH AND THATS WHY CHRISTIANS ARE ALL KEKS

ATHEISTS WILL NEVER KNOW THESE FEELS

>b-but they're not pushing it in your face!

People are wrong when they think leftists are authoritarian. They're actually totalitarian

Because their ideology cannot exist with competition, they seek to destroy it wherever it is

Americans do hot dogs on the grill.
Canadians do hot dogs in their bed.

AARON WERNER

RICHARD WRIGHT

I'm so glad these two upstanding gentlemen were able to resolve their lawsuit. We should all send them messages in congratulation.

>implying businesses have had that right since 1965

Skiiers do hot dog arials

>I don't have to come up with a real argument because le funny mspaint comic XD
Hi readdit
Yeah and niggers do hot dogs in your wife, while you sit and watch like the deficient cuckold that you are.

Why doesn't the company just relocate out of california?

>businesses must go out of their way to accommodate people and spend money to expand their services just for homosexuals

Its one thing to say "No, youre not welcome"

Its another to have to spend money specifically for a door, and an extra room just for fags when your business isnt about fags.

"All sex shops must have gay sections" etc.

"All strip clubs must have a pole with a man on it"

Its bullshit. Thats unconstitutional to force people into that shit.

Not an argument.

Just have the options read straight or sodomite. The judge said they had to include gays, he didn't say they have to be nice about it.

They can just add a "heretic" checkbox where you mingle with no one but get emails of scipture

Yep

>must
I'm sorry? That judge can go fuck himself. I won't have faggots on my site if I don't want.

Your mom really screwed the pooch by letting you live.

Yea Yea go fuck some more dogs, leaf

This. I'm fairly certain there isn't a question during the registration that asks if you're a fucking faggot. This isn't discrimination, it's just a thing that isn't explicitly for hellbound sodomites, but apparently it's too much to even ask for that.

And yet, there is a shitton of gay black people.

Can we pass new civil rights legislation to force social media websites to allow free speech.

It was called the first amendment

Was this one of you fuckers?

This is brilliant. Let's push it!

probably because they are trying to stoke the fires of their oppressed minorities before the election

lol

Nice. So I can use a lesbian site to find a whole as a man now? I demand my CIS section

I wish they could see how this just creates more problems for their fellow gays.
Every time something like this happens someone's opinion is changed about gays in a negative way.
It is really frustrating

Encourages them not to racemix by giving them their own site, I imagine.

Yeah man Heller vs. DC was a terrible case. Stupid liberal supreme court doesn't defend out constitutional rights.

Well the way I see it, the Sc has no right to exist anymore after Roe v wade. I want that place burned t the ground and a memorial put in its place.

the entire way its set up is to be biased towards whoever the president was. Everything about separation of powers was good except the SC

>Land of the """"""""""free""""""""""

LOL
O
L

Can't make this shit up. This is some SWEDEN-SHIT.

It takes a specific kind of person to want to be a judge. Let me tell you, I wouldn't be friends with any of those higher than thou control freaks.

I just want you guys to know that 90% of these conflicts are caused by GAY CHRISTIANS. It was gay christians who wanted the specific right to marry because muh god. Everyone one else was fine with fully legally equal civil unions. They are the ones who want churches to marry them against their wishes. They have a obsession with still being respected as Christians despite the obvious conflict with their religion. Only gay christians would be retarded enough to sue a site called christian mingle because they could not mingle there. You need to understand, THEY ARE LITERALLY USING THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE THEIR UNIQUE VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY ON OTHERS. I am a gay man myself and its really annoying how despite non believers making up 75%+ of the lgbt community 90% of all lgbt group leaders and activists are Christians with a hardon for forcing the church that asked them to leave for kissing in the hallway to be burned to the ground.

TLDR:
Christians are truly the cancer of this world. Dont blame the gays, but blame the christians who cant handle that other christians disagree with them.

Something like this could go all the way to the Supreme Court.

Doubtless this will be overturned

Not with the current slant on the court. It will likely be upheld or even broadened.

See It really doesnt make sense until you understand who is actually leading these crusades.

>judge can order websites to include mandatory features
>burgers think theyre free because muh guns

OK then.
Dev Team is instructed to write shitty code for when people sign up as man seeking man or woman seeking woman.
No judge can force you to produce a good product that's free.

>Started by gay Christians
You know, if you backed that up with some substantial evidence I just might believe you.

Does this mean the admin is thereby forced to endorse the activities of homosexuals?

>hating people who put penises in butts
Call down, Mohammad.

PRIVATE BUSINESS

GET OUT OF IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself faggot

christianpost.com/news/gay-pastor-admits-whole-foods-anti-gay-slur-cake-hoax-drops-lawsuit-164090/

Remember this ?

Wish I had my "Hey Rabbi what your doing?" Picture.

Wait, does that mean that sites like gaymingle.com should include sections for straight people?

And this is why nobody likes you repugnant faggots.

You try to get priests to marry you inside churches of worship, you actively seek out and target christian bakeries to have your degenerate cakes made, and now you're going after christian dating apps.

I fucking hate you fudgepackers with every fiber of my being. I hope you all get aids and die.

Yes.

These regulations are really getting out of hand. It's one thing to keep businesses from polluting the water or fucking up the economy, but to go in and tell a business that they must cater to a group they have no interest in catering to is just over the line.

Freedom is fucking dead, I swear.

>I hope you all get aids and die.

It will probably happen, we are just a couple of mutations away from superAIDS.

A lot of posts are blaming the judge. It's not his fault. It's the laws that say businesses can't discriminate against people in protected classes. Gay is a protected class, and by not serving gay people, they are discriminating(according to the law).

I knew a lawyer who sued E-Harmony for the same thing many years ago. I don't know how that case turned out. But I remember the founder argued that he couldn't serve gay clients because he was only an expert in hetero relationships.

Somedy should retaliate then.

stupid goy, diseases mutate into more infectious and less deadly

why is it that when a site discriminates towards people with politically incorrect opinion its ok

but when christians discriminate gays on their site then its somehow not ok?

this fucking double thinking holy shit, gays already have dating sites anyway

burn in hell double thinkers ffs i fucking hate you

christiantimes.com/article/pope-francis-should-do-more-than-just-apologize-gay-catholic-groups-say/58058.htm

STUPID GAYS WHY CANT YOU ALL GETS AIDS AND DIE!!!!

If any Christians in this country have any balls left they'll just close their accounts and boycott the website.

Hell if I owned the site, I'd just shut it down entirely and write a very poignant article explaining why it is against my faith to provide this service to gays, and how they just ruined it for everybody just to stick it in the nose of everyday Christians minding their own business.

Haha these keyboard warriors won't do shit. You can buy a gun in a supermarket here, and all they do is rage on Sup Forums about fags.

Double thinking hypocrites are the worst

>notallmuslims, guys
>allgunowners

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE