The world series just cemented Ohtani's status as a Dodger next year. Regardless of the loss...

The world series just cemented Ohtani's status as a Dodger next year. Regardless of the loss, the Dodgers became THE Japan/Asian team, due to the oppression they suffered. Houston might have won the battle, but the Dodgers ensured they won the war by getting the chip they need to win the next 10 WS.

The Dodgers have a half Japanese pitcher, the Yankees have a full Japanese pitcher who's much better. Granted Otani could end up at either team though, they're both so fucking rich it's just a matter of which GM gets a wrist cramp from writing all those zeros first. Also if Clayton fucking Kershaw isn't enough for you to have a WS-winning pitching staff then maybe your bats are the problem.

Apparently the posting agreement between MLB and NPB expired so it's not really clear what is going on right now with regards to Ohtani coming over. I'm sure they'll figure something out, but there's a complication as of right now.

Doyers have a haafu manager, 2 nip pitchers and a korean.

>a korean
You realize that's a huge negative from a Japanese pov, right?

From what I've read the problem is that he'd be treated like any other new arrival to the league (in other words, given a deal worth like $500,000 per year), when he's easily worth at least 20 times that much. Even though he's always wanted to play in America (he originally wanted to skip Japanese ball entirely but one of their teams talked him out of that with a really big contract), at this point financially it makes more sense for him to stay, he'd be taking a massive risk here.

Gibs

The Yankees have Tanaka a genuine japenese and better pitcher. Yankees also are historically the most Japanese friendly team thanks to Matsui.

Based

>wrist cramp from writing zeroes
Keke nice

Not anymore, at least for the younger gens.

>japanshits

Good thing the Astros ensured all of the carribean will come to HoustWIN!

This isn't 1988.

At this point it's like saying being Pakistani in the Western World is a negative from an Indian POV when they're both equally retarded.

He has to wait a few years before he can come to America to get a mega deal. Unless the union allows an exemption which is unlikely.

Ryu gets along great with Maeda. Not a negative at all.

D R A Y O N S
R
A
Y
O
N
S

Otani's going to sign with the Giants and there's nothing you can do about it.

Wrong

>implying money matters when he can sign for like 500k max

Based USA won the world cup anyway, all other nations can eat dick tbqh

Ohtani is going to the Yankees. He can DH in between his starts. No way he is going to an NL club.

This year showed that Masahiro was superior pitcher to Yu Darvish. And overall NYY performed better against the Astros. And this is a rebuilding year for NYY.

This year.

1. Astros
2. NYY
3. LAD

For 2018, my money is on NYY for WS

>This year showed that Masahiro was superior pitcher to Yu Darvish
REAL SEASON > Postseason

>REAL SEASON > postseason

I'm a dodgers fan and I can't even argue this.

Who cares about japanese players? Americans and Cubans are the better players on average.

>just recovered from monster contracts
>wants to splurge despite rookies coming up huge

$$$man pls

He can be signed for the league min since he's a young foreign talent

>implying he won't fetch $50 million signing bonus on top of $100 million contract

>darvish
>Ryu
>maeda
>Tanaka
>Urias

Youd think after all these Asian pitchers being shit, people would stop falling for the jap pitcher meme

And Ichiro

>ryu
>maeda
>shit

Maeda proved himself this year to be a reliable consistent pitcher. He grew a lot this year.

Ryu has work to do but he is not dog shit.

Maeda had a (debatably) ok year. Doesn't excuse his last few years where he only lasted like 4 innings before getting pulled

I think he is going to keep getting better.

Just dropping by to SWING MUH DICK

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Urias
>Asian
I see what you did there