How will Trumpcucks recover after this?

How will Trumpcucks recover after this?

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2004/10/19/arts/radar-magazine-lines-up-financing.html)
rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
archive.is/YvarR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bloom received a bachelor's degree from UCLA, graduating early and Phi Beta Kappa as National College Debate Champion, and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Yale Law School.[4] Among Bloom's lawsuits, she unsuccessfully sued the Boy Scouts of America for sex discrimination on behalf of Katrina Yeaw, a girl who wanted to join the organization.[5] She filed a child sexual abuse case suit against the Roman Catholic Church, and sued the LAPD on several occasions.[6]

>Huffington Post

Like reading the streaks left in the toilet after a messy shit.

0 evidence

Oh no! A new accusation that can be disproved from a small amount of critical thinking! How will we ever recover D:

>Huffington post
No thanks

>Yks tommonen vohveli ja kahvi.
>Wew, how will the goim recover after this.

JUST

It doesn't need to be disproven since anything has yet to be proven.

>cuckingtonpost

>falsehood, and also homosexual
>fake, and also homosexual
>fake and gay

ARCHIVE, SHILL

user I'm pretty for sure your shitstains have better researched and thought out opinions than the Huffpost. Give yourself some credit.

Shhiieeeettt more like oh no, another accusation that hasn't come to the light of day conveniently until this person was running against a Clinton.

Wouldn't surprise me if this were true

Huffington Post might be the worst news source out there at the moment.

>news source

L O L

While I don't have an opinion on the charges leveled against Trump, I looked up the first two articles, and it seems that they're both by the same site (partially financed by Epstein himself, apparently: nytimes.com/2004/10/19/arts/radar-magazine-lines-up-financing.html)
and aren't exactly very convincing. They just say things without any backup, and that quote “It was obvious that Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein’s illicit activity" is from "an associate of the inevitable GOP nominee".
I'm not saying I think he did it, but that's a pretty shit image you posted.

It makes it even worse when you realize it was named after it's owner, Ms. Huffington. Like I thought it was a town/city newspaper or something but nope. It's basically "the owner's opinion rag" and that owner attacked Trump, who told her to STFU and she's ugly and now you can see why it's so scathing towards Trump and anyone who supports him. Just petty, personal shit.

Ironically they consider themselves champions for women and they're 100% right, they represent your typical woman's inability to different fact from gossip and opinion from reporting. And their never-failing ability to jump on every single fad and trend that comes along.

What about the accuser being an actress who knows Obama?

>huffington post

Reading tea leaves and chicken gizzards is more reliable.

rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

getting desperate are we leftists?

Shit image response to a shit accusation.

Oh, I dunno, I didn't look up that part; sounds like it could be true. I just looked at the first two.
Well as long as we're not pretending otherwise.

She's also a jew in case anyone is wondering.

archive.is/YvarR

Fuck you huffcuck.

The only way I'd immediately trust allegations from a female claiming Trump sexed her as a loli is if they came from his loli. But seriously though.

>photoshoot with family member
>teenage trophy daughter on his lap
>hand on her father's chin cause this is totally natural, right?
>'Look into my eyes, while I look at the camera; I want the whole world to know you're with me babe.'
>'I want this shot on the bench with the macaws gettin' it on. I love this bench I had it commissioned for this shot- it's great! I was going to say we have this in common with those birds but I can't with her'.

>huffingtonpost