What's with celebrities and stupid child names?

What's with celebrities and stupid child names?

>Harley Quinn Smith (daughter of Kevin Smith)
>North West (daughter of Kanye West)
>Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette (daughter of Penn Jilette)
>Kal-El Cage (son of Nicholas Cage)

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/penn-jillette-explains-the-name-moxie-crimefighter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're special snowflakes so their spawn need special snowflake names.

Kanye's is somewhat passable. Dunno wtf kevin was thinking though.

>Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette

NEWSFLASH

famous people can be trailer trash too.

Okay, North isn't that bad.

>Moxie CrimeFighter

>based NickyCage
how much cocaine was trashman on.... Crimefighter? embarrassing

That can't be real.

>>Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette (daughter of Penn Jilette)

Libertarians off the shits b

It is.

Also this, North West is pretty good.

Moon Unit Zappa

because having your children mercilessly bullied builds character

not your childs character, of course, they'll end up crack addicts and dying at 27

no, it builds your own character and adds to your ego. it means you can go on oprah (or whatever equivalent is on at the time) and talk about it, which means you're still in the public eye, which means your ego is still sufficiently stroked

The absolute fuck

To be honest the people who got bullied in my school weren't bullied because of a weird 1st name. You need to be the whole bully-target package to get bullied. Autism, ugly, fat, weird clothes, etc.

>North West

Kanye is /ourguy/

It's not just celebrities. Typical normies are giving their children the dumbest fucking names. The only normal names being given out are the asians of all people.

>white people take a normal name and add a -lynn at the end
>black people keep trying to come up with more and more retarded variations of Dante and names that begin with Le-
>hispanics keep naming their kids Miguel, Jose, or Juan since the dawn of time

I am waiting for a rapper to name his son Kakarot or Son Gohan

Most popular names are still normal/common names with biblical origins like Ethan every year. Weird names aren't typical at all.

Akira is more likely

Kanye is the only hip hopper who is into Akira, the rest grew up on DBZ

I swear to god every single mother is naming their boys Aiden/Ayden nowadays. It's such a weak, feminine name and I feel sorry for the boys.

Don't forget AidenJadenBradenTraydenJacksonLandonBrandon

POTTERY

>stupid child names
>North West
try again.

>It's such a weak, feminine name and I feel sorry for the boys.

excuse me, what?

Wait until he writes a book simply called "North"

Not it's not, niggas love Dragon Ball Z and Naruto.

I actually don't know why people started calling him the big guy. CIA calls Bane a big guy and Bane emasculates him. CIA is pretty much the opposite of a big guy. That's the whole meme.

Remember So'Unique Miracle Randle?

Kanye directed remake when?

>Forgetting Pilot Inspektor, Audio Science and Tumorrow.

Audio Science is pretty based, though. Why you would name your daughter the next chronological day is strange to me.

blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/penn-jillette-explains-the-name-moxie-crimefighter/

>I think it’s pretty cruel to give a kid a name that others are going to have. I think it’s very important to have a unique name within any group you’re likely to be in. It’s more friendly to go to school being the only “Penn” then to have to be called by your full name, “Mike Jones” or whatever. I always felt sorry for the Mikes and Bobs. There’s just so many, how do you know when they’re talking to you?

>I love the name Moxie, I love that’s it’s a purely American word, and those are rare, and I love that it stands for old fashioned spunk and energy. EZ pushed for her middle name, “CrimeFighter” because EZ doesn’t have a middle name and thinks middle names are stupid. So, it’s just a joke. When she gets pulled over by the police she can show her license and say, ‘We’re on the same side, officer, my middle name is CrimeFighter.’

Yeah, he loves Akira, but niggas as a whole don't.

Hey I'd rather be named North than Key'shauntasia

>>Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette (daughter of Penn Jilette)

I remember cracked made an article about weird celebrity kid names, and then Penn got super pissed and made a video defending it saying it's powerful and strong and shit.

Didn't some white celebrity name their kids "Apple" and "Adolf"?

Not really, all it takes to get bullied is to look weak and be kind to everyone.

DOnt forget "blue ivy knowles"

>>I think it’s pretty cruel to give a kid a name that others are going to have. I think it’s very important to have a unique name within any group you’re likely to be in. It’s more friendly to go to school being the only “Penn” then to have to be called by your full name, “Mike Jones” or whatever.

An actual scientific study says the exact opposite.

>The name of Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin's daughter, Apple, was inspired by the Bible. As Paltrow said, "Apples are so sweet, and they're wholesome, and it's biblical — and I just thought it sounded so lovely and … clean!"

I like how they all have some boisterous explanation for it, yet it still somehow sounds like they decided on the spot until the influence of birthing drugs.

Moxie Jillette by itself isn't that bad, it's "CrimeFighter" that ruins it. What kind of asshole gives their kid a joke name?

Harley Smith doesn't sound bad. The inclusion of Quinn is awful.