How long until we finally get a better Batman film than Begins? Or at least as good

How long until we finally get a better Batman film than Begins? Or at least as good.

I'm sick of waiting.

>what is tdkr

>what is lego batman

what is the batman 2019?

Animated films don't count.

what was the Wane Foundation's tax shelter scheme like?

I love Begins but TDK is better in every way, stop memeing otherwise

>what is batman forever

Nonexistent. Shitfleck is abandoning ship

You make Batman a fucking human being again. As much as Affleck looked like Bruce, it pained me to watch him awkwardly shuffle around in that padded muscles suit. It pained me to watch him cgi scurry across a wall dodging shotguns, tanking headshots, and being fucking infallible and perfect at 50. He was tough as nails in the TDKR, and I understand the effort to try and emulate that, but even the comic version wasnt as infallible; he bled, and bruised, and even fucking doubted himself. And he certainly didnt kill 16 people, he killed 1 guy and broken the Jokers neck. (Reread it if you dont believe me). Batfleck is a near perfect, unstoppable, demi human, and theres a reason why he comes off as so flat acting wise in character. All the appeal is in the way he looks, just like the rest of the DCeU. The Nolan movies werent perfect, but Bale was a fucking human being both in and out of the suit.

We need a Batman story steeped in noir, not senseless fights where a 15 foot box hits a mans head. We need a Batman whos not in fucking padded muscles because the actor has divorce flab. And especially not a Batman that changes tonally based on what audiences like every fucking movie. A Batman who can be bruised and bleed, and who worries about whether or not hes gonna do what needs to be done while trying his best to appear legendary and mystic.

Until the heart of the character is brought back, all these movies are are flashy, vapid, desperate to please popcorn movies that mean nothing.

>le realism
>DUDE he was Batman for 2 years and his knees were already completely fucked beyond any redemption LMAO

No thanks.

In reality, being Batman for even a week would fuck your knees beyond redemption.

Watch The LEGO Batman Movieā„¢

:^)

Yeah, but Batman's knees will be fine. Because he's fucking Batman.

>Movie about "realistic" Superman
>Batmans a fucking cartoon demigod

No wonder these movies are so shit, mouthbreathers are the target audience

He was sitting alone in a mansion for 10 years doing nothing, his stint as Batman wasnt the main cause

>sitting alone in a mansion for 10 years wears out your knees

OK

When inevitably Warner sells DC to Disney.

The whole trilogy is okay to good, TDK stands out as a thriller classic on its own terms, Batman Begins has interesting form, TDKR is an action epic, solid overall.

LEGO + Batman = kino

Fuck Batman. CIA standalone film when?

TDK>TDKR>begins

Begins > TDK

TDKR doesn't exist in my world.