Can't decide between the Roman Catholic faith and the Anglican Church

Can't decide between the Roman Catholic faith and the Anglican Church

>Roman Catholic
Benefits: Tradition, authority, Mariology, the Authority of the Pope, the most comprehensive theology in world history
Drawbacks: Every minor detail of life is judged by the magesterium, and 99% of Catholics I've met have been incredibly aggressive and judgmental of anyone that doesn't already conform to strict Catholic teaching.

>Anglican
Benefits: Basically the same as Catholicism, but less aggressive people and some more latitude on masturbation.
Drawbacks: As filled as the Catholic Church is with aggressive, mean-spirited militants, the Anglican church is filled with rainbows-and-unicorns liberals who don't think Sin is real.

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0N09hR_m9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>catholic
Jew in sheep cloth

>anglacian
Created cause of faulty sperm

Helpful, friend. Helpful.

If I had to choose, I would choose the church that would hold me to a higher standard.

> mfw Sup Forums is becoming some kind of religious advice board
> forgot: it is catholic board

The answer you looking for is Orthodox

If the Catholic Church is filled with crusade LARPers who think they have a mandate from god to crucify gays and people who use condoms, the Orthodox Church *is actually* filled with Crusaders with that mandate.

Everyone should drop everything and Join the Holy Catholic and Apostholic churche of Rome

We are the wall against mudslimes
We are more
We Got Philippines too

Hail pope Francis

>Founder: Jesus Christ

As a fedora-fag, If any Christian faith declared a crusade against the Muslims with the intent of wiping them off the planet, I would renounce my heretical ways, join that faith, and live the rest of my life in accordance with God's will should I survive the war

Reminder sin is borne through the maternal line, So Mary must have been begat by god as well to allow Jesus to be sin free.

Orthodoxy

This

This is a very confusing rabbit hole for us Catholics.

Become Jewish?

Roman catholic

But i'm seriously concerned about roman catholicism in many western countries, it's going too far

Baptist

This

I would probably avoid becoming a christfag all together tbqh m80s

>thinks someone can just become jewish without being born into it

Roman Catholic is the correct answer

>Reminder sin is borne through the maternal line

No it's not

God had a child with his daughter......

Probably the truest and most original variant of christianity. No sola scripture and sola fide nonsense, no worshipping a leftist moron, just the original vision of christianity.

listen backwards italy, in the same way that Jesus was born without the original sin inherent in a human form, mary was born this way as well.
Her father's sperm had original sin, her mother's egg had original sin, but the immaculate conception of mary cleansed her complete form of sin. (the entity "mary" cannot exist as a sinful being).

It's god we're talking about here, you think he has limitations?

heresies. go Orthodox

>most original
>catholic church literally founded by peter.

Look I know there's an orthodoxy circlejerk meme going on and the RCC has an antipope right now, but the church is a human institution, the faith is not.

Orthodox priests have cool clothes and their art is neat but really it reeks of desert religion to me while Catholicism is right at home in beautiful european white marble and gold trim

Dude, Christianity IS a desert religion. There were TONS of Christians in the deserts before the Islamic hordes rolled in.

As an Orthodox, I find the Catholic need to make Jesus white as idiotic as the need of American blacks to make Him a negroid.

Plus, your old cathedrals often have spikes and inhuman sculptures all over them. For what purpose?

Find a nice Anglican parish where the priest regularly invites you over for scotch and cigars.

Jesus was white, you dip. Look at the average person in Lebanon right now. That's what Jesus looked like.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0N09hR_m9I

+Hebrews 10 – one sacrifice, rejection of perpetual sacrifice (refutes mass)
+Exodus 20:4 (10 commandments) – no statues, nor bow to them
+Isaiah 8:19 – no prayers to the dead;
-When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
+Romans 3:21-31, Romans 4 – Justification by grace through faith
+Galatians (all) – justification through faith apart from works
+1st Timothy 3 – married pastors/priests, refutes forced celibacy
+1st Timothy 4:1-5 – refutes dietary laws (no meat, lent) as well as celibacy
+Acts 10:25-26 – Peters tells Cornelius not to bow to him
-When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and worshiped him. But Peter raised him up, saying, “Stand up; I too am just a man.”
+Luke 11:27-28 – Jesus rebukes woman for revering Mary
-While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.” But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”
+Luke 8:19-21 – “My mother and brothers are these who hear God's word and put it into practice.”
-Jesus had brothers
-Zero reverence for mother
+Matthew 12:46-50 – same as above
+John 2:1-4 – Mary asks for wine. “Woman, what have I to do with thee?”

The Anglican Church is the definition of a fucking fraud. Henry VIII made a new church because the pope didn't want to annul his divorces.

Go Martinist or Pelagian. The white man sects.

Sorry, what definition of "white" are we currently using? It's hard to keep track of various classifications of being white.

Lebanese are still of darker skin than "white Jeezus" that is depicted in most Catholic art.

Dubs calls it?

The idea that the west turned jesus into a blue eyed blonde haired aryan is nothing but a meme.

I'd say every single image I've seen of jesus has him as a tan or olive skinned man with brown hair and brown eyes, barring one ugly painting i can think of that had him very pale but with brown hair and brown eyes (it was a crucifix so you could argue that he was pale from losing blood).

What difference does his skin color make anyway? it's his message that mattered.

Buddha, being from North India, could have been a white-ish man of caucasian descent, but asians depict him as a slope eyed chink.
It doesn't matter at all.

I would tell you to become a traditionalist Catholic.
Read up on the FSSPX.
They are traditionalists who reject all reforms, pretty old school and authentic.