Daily reminder that while you fantasize about long dead ideologies like Nazism...

Daily reminder that while you fantasize about long dead ideologies like Nazism, Germany is in the process of building the Fourth Reich through the EU and this time, She will be victorious and She will keep expanding until She conquers the entire world not with war, but cunning economics and politics.

Germany has demonstrated again and again that She is the best suited to lead and construct. Whatever the German hand touches, turns into gold, turns into clockwork, into elegant machinery.

Why resist? It is clear that Germany should lead the world, and the EU is the means She chose to achieve that goal.

All other objections you have are irrelevant details. Syrian refugees are just a way to fill the lack of labour force due to the fact that Europeans don't have enough children.

Ok whatever you want, teuton, but ship the niggers back, then!
i cant accept this anti european european union

>Germany is in the process of building the Fourth Reich
>First Reich lasted 844 years
>Second Reich lasted 47 years
>Third Reich lasted 12 years
>If the trend keeps up the Fourth Reich won't even last a decade.

Napoleon should have been the one to unify Europe.

I much rather prefer French culture to that of the Germans.

Sadly the beady Anglo interfered and fucked it all up once again.

The day Napoleon lost in Waterloo was the day the Anglo-Kikes won.

what's the point of a fourth reich if everyone's IQ lowers due to the influx of nog genes?

true
we just want to bring Ordnung to Europe

>Europeans don't have enough children

Or maybe white countries traditionally function better with lower populations?

K selected species vs R selected species.

We're already outstripping our resources, what's the point of doubling our population?

Also 3rd worlders population is only booming because gullible whities are footing the bill.

>tfw muh heritage is from the Saarland so I can claim to be ethnic French and not associate myself with Merkel and gang

This is the same poster. He is baiting all over the board since this morning. Remember to sage

>ordnung
>mit syrier & co

u wot?
U W 0 T ?

>Ordnung
What did you mean by this?

What the hell are you going on about?
The EU has started to crumble.
Even the arch villain George Soros has given up on it.

>EU
>taking the title of Fourth Reich

just kill me already

Whites are smart and keeping their populations manageable until we start to colonize space.

Nogs are fucking stupid and would rather drown in doodoo then live sustainably.

This slovenian never stops shilling for the EU kek. Are you compensated for this?

>since this morning
He's been going almost non stop since the referendum.

Germany died in 1945

I would have voted remain if the EU wasn't run by JEWS that are importing the entire third world to replace us.
That is the ONLY reason I voted leave.

So nah, fuck you and your kike run "european" empire.

Jim Mars wrote a book with notes and background of the 4th Reich in the USA and the World.

- Operation Paper Clip
- Ratlines from the Vatican
- Operation Odessa
- Movement to South America

Check Youtube Videos for Jim Mars

America will unify Europe.

This. The EU is anti-white.

>Forth Reich = EU
You will get your shekels, but you will lose karma mr.irrelevant country.