I have good idea to make better world

I have good idea to make better world.
Money is controlling by Jew so make them all stop.
Gorvenment gives card. When you did the gentle things, you can get point. If someone saied” thank you so much” honestly, then you can get big point. The card is connect people's mind so you can see he is lieing or not.
If you hurt someone vary bad then you will lose point.
You can buy things by these point.
Now, only good people can earn and bad people will be very poor and die.
world became peaceful.

i still want to nuke finland

The technology is easy to make.
Just bio mechanics which can check the feeling of people and brain. And then connect the bank card with it.

-_- ching chong to you

You lost pont. Now you are very poor. Because you wanted to muck someone else.

>When you did the gentle things, you can get point.
Japan strikes again!

Now you lost your point. Because you saied Ching Ching to me and it's bad to say. Now poor.

What the jews control the government and systematically award each other with baseless good boy points?

ops you lost a point too bedcause your attitude is mean

>bad people will be very poor and die.
ok now just neck yourself first

You lose a point for taking away his point.

Ooy vey palestinians gets automatic bad boi points

They should replace money with Japanoid scalps, so we can be free from the Jews and exterminate all you subhumans in one swift stroke

Good boy point is like a bit coin. Like connected each other of the heart of the people as like holding hand each other strongly.
So no bad Jew can control them and if bad Jew try to do bad again. His bank account will zero immediately . Even richest Jew will be poor if he try to do very bad things.

Life isnt anime you fucking chink

hmm.. you have literally a good point.

But it's technologically possible.
Money is just a perpar with trusted by gorvenment. Without trusted gorvenment, money is just a piece of perpar. So advanced bio mechanics gives good boy point if he is trusted.
Very clear.

You've made spams today and you are evading a ban by cheating. Just neck yourself asap.

Only Other Japanese can understand other Japanese. ”Thank you so much”.*you earn very big.
Future business will became the game of gathering the word of thank you so much from others.

>not knowing about jewish gold

reminds me "and then there were none" by eric frank russell

also it is kind of ancap

Jewish gold is shit compere the gentle heart from the gentle man. Gentle heart is more than gold so he can be richer by this system

btw read gift economy n wikipedia

Do you happen to own a fedora? sounds like it

It's a perfect and moral way to run society in the age of automation. Anything below the lower class will be subject to that sysyem. It prioritizes the survival of the kind and easily influenced, removing possibilities of revolts or dissent.

Sex with love makes people happy so they can earn the point.
And they can use that point for riseing children. Birth rate in first world will be high too.
But if they raped someone else they will lost point and more poor.

Good boy can understand other good boy's thinking.

But then jews will control the "good actions" market. Bud doing bad tinks. Bud without telling anyone. And only telling dad dey did good actions.

Sup Forums is very good place to exam this system. If someone makes shit post, he lost point and ban.
If someone makes good informative post, and he can get some good goods from the Hiroyuki's money.

We must elect the world most good man's councils senatus.
They are all legendary super gentle good man such as Mother Teresa level.

In this good man's society, most promoted person will be super good man only. Super good man will be high position like president of the America.

We have good man Orinpic that decided who is most good man by contest.

We should have Olympics of who can kill most Japanoid subhumans

I agree, and we need to rangeban all Softbank phone IPs just because of you one fucking retard.

Very bad. They have no money due to this system, to buy a weapon of killing japanoid.

I wonder how many point Hitler would get because of killing 6 million jews.

By the way you can have normal life as well. Good boy point is extra income.

Stop watching netflix

I didn't read a word of this I just want to say cut kitty.

CUTE KITTY
NOT CUT KITTY

iirc cute was derived from acute and is more related to cut than one might thought

uncut kitty ffs.