/brit/

rock the casbah edition

Other urls found in this thread:

medievalists.net/2012/08/adultery-in-late-medieval-northern-france/
m.sparknotes.com/lit/gilgamesh/summary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T2t2AoZW5CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if artificial childbearing is a thing, if there wouldbe any difference in smae sex couples and different sex ones.

>you're absolutely insane if you think marriage has done anything to keep people sleeping around, no cheater is gona not cheat because he is "married" as opposed to just "being in a long term relationship"
what kept people from sleeping around was the stigma of cheating while married, not being married itself

bizarre that people seem to think their is a "minority" alliance when we continuinally see the opposite at least in the anglosphere. Look at the amount of fags who voted for trump or the conservatives or brexit who dont give a fuck about people of colour

need a radcen uprising lads

niggumpf (nigger + drumpf)

Cheaters were socially outcast when marriage was a contract upheld by society

This

what stigma? especially in earlier periods men had all the power anyway didn't matter if he slept around no one would do shit, if anything it done so the guy can then fuck over the woman in a court of law if she cheated

Uprisings aren't in line with the Radcen way of life lad.

the stigma of
>he's cheating while married? what an unfaithful fucker, off to jail with him

You're talking out your arse pal. Name one civilisation that doesn't stigmatise sex outside the contract of marriage.

In earlier periods the Church and God had all the power. Men were expected to be dutiful and uphold the contract of marriage or else be condemned by society, his reputation ruined

radcen revolution then?

>especially in earlier periods
and what periods are you talking about my nigga

i can't think of one era in human history where cheating was a commonly accepted social norm and not looked down upon

requesting the snail version of this cat image
saw it posted here a while back

kek, are you a woman? You're parroting Gender Studies-tier history 101

Behead all pigeon

Just want to add that the epic of gilgamesh literally starts with gilgamesh passing everyone off because he's unjustly sleeping with everyone's wife. So how early are we fucking talking here when you say "earlier periods"

Well, to be honest such things were on both sides. Case in point: Queen Isabella the Second of Spain, known to cheat with at least 15 other men and having bastard children to the point of us not knowing who was a real child anymore.

The "Stigma" was less gender based and more societal-based; rich people could get away with more shit.

>The "Stigma" was less gender based and more societal-based; rich people could get away with more shit.
fact

medievalists.net/2012/08/adultery-in-late-medieval-northern-france/

Revolutions- Left
Reactions- Right
Reformations- Centre

We will invade you slowly.

Who here's got toil tommorrow?

things are going right but i still feel empty

turks are white mate

found it

Napoleon was a radcen Emperor

think a lot of people in this thread are getting confused between cheating inside a marriage and cheating in general, the former is intepreted within a judeo-christian framework the latter is a universal human result that occurs in all societies with any kind of metaphysical bonding

what the FUCK

please explain how a mesopotamian text references marriage

not that original cringeposter but a lot have men have been able to avoid serious repercussions in recent history (last hundred years)
even this fat fuck faced a lot of opposition for his six wives 500 years ago but still retained his power

They're the same thing. A contract is a contract. People have feelings of ownership and allegiance to their partner regardless of whether or not they're in a judeo Christian culture

who /peritoneum/ here?

Is this real??

honestly what would you do if your partner admitted he/she cheated on you

we need so damn
many things
to keep our dazed
lives going

many things

DELETE THIS NOW! DELETE IT!

In short, marriage and being faithful is a meme.

If you have power, you do what you want, period.
If you don't have power, you get fucked.

Why would a man and a woman of this day and age, where women can be economically indpependent, join together?

typed in 'milf girlfriend' into google images

very pleased with the results

m.sparknotes.com/lit/gilgamesh/summary.html

Quite like this image

absolutely bizarre post. there is a discussion on the interpretation of marriage and you want to make the scope even wider and include any sort of contract

happy birthday x

I'm not sure my brain feels fucked up from nicotine withdrawal, opioid withdrawal, or binge drinking. Could be all three.

reckon we should change topic
WAHEYYYY LADS

Is she my girlfriend? Break up
Is she my wife? Depends how long it's been going on. If a long time, or if the cheating led me to raising another man's children, ask the church to annul the marriage and abandon her and my kids
If just a short time/one-off, maybe find it within me to forgive her if she's truly remorseful

make their death look like an accident and cash out on their life insurance policy

and litterally nowhere marriage is mentioned, although I can't say i'm surprised considering ancient mesopatamia did not have a jewish culture

in work at the ol call centre lads, sitting alone on break

not sure what you mean by "reference" but the text mentions it in the first fucking chapter

Why do Australians insist on having the English flag on their flag?
I know they're a part of England or something but im sure there are better ways to pay tribute

Um did you read it

Beat her or break something she cares about

>he thinks marriage annullment with no consequences is still a thing

enjoy giving your SO the house and paying them child support for the rest of your miserable existence

>le cross on a background
fuck off, our flag is aesthetic

>abandon her and my kids
rough shit

hmmm no you won't kill anyone haha x

what's weird is that they also have the Northern Irish flag on their flag

Well the topic shifted from "should gays get married under the church" to "in history nobody actually gave a shit about marriage"

didn't even know finland existed until I started browsing Sup Forums tbqh

nobody gave you permission to speak to your betters

Because it looks good and represents their heritage like a flag should

motorsport is so boring these days

>motorsport
>sport

She's not getting shit. I'll get a Jew lawyer who hates women if it comes to that

Too corporate and safe

was it about the church? I must have missed that part. If we can get "married" without being religious then i don't really care if fags can as well. If all marriges were genuinely christian or whatever then I would obviously wonder why two gay people would want to get married in a system that is prejudiced against them

do you not understand that the concept of "marriage" predates the judeo-christian world by a few thousand years at least

Also aren't a lot of jew myths re-interprations of mesopotamian myths. (eg deluge myth)

i'm a yank

my butt stanks

having a wank lads doing a poo

and you can too

they all feed each other but I believe it's actually islam that took more from mesopotamian culture

>a lot of men
>posts an example of a literal king

wow such a compelling argument

Lads, did anyone make a mirror of faceapp before they removed the digital blackface, or do any other apps exist that do the same?

*kills you and cashes out your life insurance policy*

wahey!

getting married is lame its not a wife whos going to visually decrepit because of aging and a few bastard kids which will make me happy or feel more complete

absolute moron, guy almost crashed his country doing it even as the king

cringe

Is it me or do all pensioners STINK of piss?

My Gran right, she's so old she can't even remember where the toilet is and that's why she stinks of piss.

>annul a marriage with kids
ahahaha thick cunt

MGTOW pride

none of you runts are even married

*raises paw*

wrong

How does this country define poverty?
Not being able to afford a two week holiday to Orlando every year?

>Is it me or do all pensioners STINK of piss?
nah it's you (who stinks of piss)

>save as..
>Kristen folder opens up
honestly a bit creepy

The only way it makes sense for gays to marry is to basically admit modern marriage is a joke without any real meaning or principles and is pretty much dead. The social construct of marriage that kept societies stable and productive is no longer in place.

can't image going inside the mind of a mgtow

Beat her and then break up with her.

Simple as

Christ lads blacks are fucking retarded, they come up with conspiracy theorys that make alex jones look sane

just got engaged with this beauty

There's a lot of bitterness in my life, there's a lot of bitterness in my life. There's a lot of bitterness in my life, there's a lot of bitterness in my life.

What's this?
youtube.com/watch?v=T2t2AoZW5CQ

what principles? people seem to be arguing it's about fidelity and that is always going to be relevent? Or do you mean to suggest that actually there have been different ideas of "marriage" across culture, religion and time periods that are incongurent with each other?

Business idea: we kill 20% of the male population so that there are TONS more women for the rest of us!

Thoughts?

why's she taken her ring off then

the united kingdom in the year twenty seventeen

Are you implying marriage isn't founded on set principles?

Jesus.