Why blacks gotta do dis shit?

Why do blacks hate animals so much?
>be me yesterday
>swimming at lake with brother, trying to stay in shape
>see these chill as fuck brown ducks swimming around going up to people saying hi
>they usually walk off if no one has food
>there was about 10 mexicans there, 5-6 white kids, even an arab family
Guess who decides to attack the bro-tier ducks?
>the 1 fucking black kid
>literally throwing rocks at them
>even gets a stick and chases them
>i was afraid to say anything because he's black and immune to criticism
>lucky some old lesbian in a Subaru said something and he stopped
Why do blacks do this shit? specially towards animals
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pic not related

because their mothers did it to them

Because KANGZ don't surround themselves with lower tiers.

>afraid to say something

You're part of the problem beta cuck

idk I never met a single nigger in my life

>see these chill as fuck ducksthis is why niggers and spics are winning. Emasculated white men who talk like this. God you are embarrassing.

>implying the cops wouldn't be called on me for being a "white racist"
>implying black privilege doesn't exist
we all know that's exactly what would fucking happen. not worth losing my job over a nigger killed a duck

Because they have no conscience. They care only about their own immediate pleasure (same process that makes them use drugs), and apparently this kid thought it was fun to hurt a duck.

Bad parenting.

No respect for nature, it's largely learned.

Black kids are kicked around by their parents and severely beaten, all while being told "It's da white man's fault".

Needless to say, they grow up pretty fucking backward.

killing a duck*

Because the black family unit is a fucking trainwreck of poor role models and sociopath behavior.

You should get some pads for that huge vagina of yours.

Stfu you beta cuck faggot

>hey stop hurting the ducks
> i got fired for racism

Stop browsing pol so much. You fucking loser autist

What separates us from animals is the ability to see things from a different person / beings point of view.

I don't hit a duck with a stick because that must be terrible for the duck.

A fox kills a duck and doesn't spend a thought what the fucking duck is thinking right now.

Niggers are animals and therefore unable to feel emphaty for others. That's why they are also so violent, criminal and as you say immune to criticism.

>Why do blacks do this shit? specially towards animals

It's because ducks and other simple animals are a threat to their intelligence. You can't tell me that gorilla that learnt sign language isn't smarter than the average nig.

They got to keep the ducks down, before they know it they will be oppressing them as well.

shut up whitie you did every single genocide in the world and u cry when a black kid throw stuff at ducks?

lmfao

>I will so shy to call out the kid
>I will call the woman that did a lesbian so I don't look like a rabbit

Hitler loved animals and was a vegetarian. You saying he was cucked too m8?

I really hope this is bait.

Because the ducks were trying to the the black kids "gib-me-dats", as in food.
Its his only source.

>you did every single genocide
I did? funny i just went to school and got a job, and slave away. i didn't know i did all these genocides.

you think a black kid is going to CALL THE POLICE for telling him to stop hitting ducks with rocks?

Sup Forums is not real life user

>i tell the kid to stop
>some one things im being racist
>cops get called
shit happends all the time.

>bad parenting

My city is littered with nigger moms who scream, "I said shut the fuck up!!" in the face of her two year old daughter on a quiet, crowded train while she talks on her cell phone. "Imma bout to hit you!! Now sit your fucking ass down!!" As everyone else cringes.

>not worth losing my job

This is what makes you a cuck, and a wage slave. You abandon your principals for a shitty little wage.

checked

Blacks don't call the police, but SJW white guilt tripping single moms who witness the patriarchy in action might

He explains it very well
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

no it doesn't

Cool story but ducks dont speak, not even in the land of the free.

racist scum

Blacks are animals.

Like...homo erectus animals.

Negroids developed a more violent and antisocial behaviour because they produce this enzyme called monoamine-oxidase-A in higher levels, compared to other races. This enzyme leads to violent tendencies and also early maturation of the outer layer of the cortex, thus the smaller brain. Young negroids also reach sexual/intellectual puberty earlier, the reason why some people think it's funny when young negroids act similarly to adults, when that's actually an indicator of a very serious problem.

That little nigger has an H&K P30

Fucking nigger isn't good enough for god tier handgunery like that

Fucking animal should be burned in a cage and that P30 given to someone who will aprreciate it

Black kids aren't taught to be nice to animals. In fact they are treated to fear them or have their fears vindicated by adults who are afraid of animals.
And what do children do when they are afraid of something? They either avoid them at all cost or respond violently when faced with the source of fear.
That black kid doesn't know any better. He's never been told by a black authority figure to not harm animals that are minding their own business. He has probably never seen a black adult be kind to animals. Or he's seen other kids be dicks to the ducks and was just following suit.
It's bad enough kids in general are impressionable but even worse when it's a black kid whose community has such shitty habits and mindsets.
That block rocking lesbian made him stop but he's still has that shitty outlook on animals because no one has told him it's not okay.

You probably just summed up the underlying cause of most of the behavior niggers exhibit. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Nothing wrong with loving animals you edgy 16-year-old faggot. Kys.

"god tier handgunery like that"

HK P30S V3 .40 cal owner here...
Its a great little thing