Liberal cringe thread

Liberal cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4JfUut2E-yM
attn.com/stories/9541
google.com/search?q=fish mouth syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging_(sexual_practice)
youtube.com/watch?v=rxLT0s_khtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ironic part is that her "equal sides" example is a guy who was pro-slavery and a guy who was against slavery but didn't consider black people equal to whites.

This picture is so depressing. You know they are both unhappy, you can tell by their faces, yet they try and lie themselves to happiness seeking validation from kikebook. I feel sorry for them.

What is that monster?

>ABSTRACT ART REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#artistartartsselftaughtartarttartaratfarttheijf

Are those their actual nationalities? If so then this is too good, fucking aussies man

>that last post

i feel sick just looking at that baby

youtu.be/4JfUut2E-yM
Dare you to try to finish the video

The baby has it's mother's eyes.

This image doesn't make me cringe, it just makes me sad. They're desperately trying to shield themselves against the harsh reality that the kid they waited all their lives for is going to die having led a short and unhappy life. They're trying to create good memories so that it won't just be a pain that they carry for the rest of their lives. I can't hate them for that.

Holy shit, that subconsciously prepared "send help" with this picture.
This is how they feel inside, that that baby is aware of his existence and that is making theirs as miserable as possible.
This is sad for the baby, he will be blamed for everything that they don't achieve, they will probably divorce in 2 years top and then what?
This make me angry for some reason...

This.
I can't hate them for just trying to make best out of a horrible situation.

Society has really dealt these people a rough blow. I mean it's their fault for not aborting it once they knew it was fatally ill but it is society at large that set them up to be rubes.

Holy shit.
That baby is mentally dead. I honestly feel that killing it would be the best option.

I don't even advocate for the death of retards, but that baby is doomed to a life of no communication but sharply exhaling through that hole/nose/mouth bullshit cloaca thing on its face.

I feel bad for the parents, I really do, I can see the pain in their eyes. But the best thing to do is just take out the feeding tube and let it die.

It doesn't sound like you have kids.

Ayy

What does the baby have?

I thought the baby was a doll until it moved.

what a kook!

attn.com/stories/9541
Feminist artist wears a box and tells people to finger her

What the fuck is that thing

I don't, unfortunately, I hope to.

Honestly, my opinion probably will change on that. I just feel so bad for both the parents and child in this situation, that the best case may be death.

I am against Abortion not for religious reasons but because I believe that every human has potential and should be given a chance.
But this baby doesn't really have a chance at all, even in perfect conditions his life could be miserable.
I still don't think I could do it, I couldn't say to abort him. Still It would make me really miserable.

google.com/search?q=fish mouth syndrome

These """people""" are simply incompatible with America. Deportation or death.

Neither to they

The day that comes is the day we speak with bullets.

So this is an example of Liberalism for you guys?
You guys are severely mentally deficient

Wow I couldn't deal with that. A baby you know will grow up to disappoint you, forced enthusiasm as it fails everything a normal child does with ease.

> abstract artist
> affording a house

Why anyone would want that quality of life for their child is beyond me. Aborting it would be a favor to everyone.

she has a brain disorder called SemiLobar Holoprosencephaly (in which the brain's hemispheres have somewhat divided)
Not pretty.

Yeah almost like successful people have hobbies to keep them fulfilled or something wacky like that. I play bass in a funk rock band and work white collar. Want to call me a nigger or something?

Tbh senpai I posted this as bait so the thread wouldnt die without self bumps

Oh my bad. Keep up the good work.

Last week?
I could do that in an hour.
In fact I have done it, it sells, but it's not as rewarding as a real job, I honestly felt like i was scamming people.

I looked up down syndrome abortion recently because I was scared that when I had kids they mid come out of the oven half-baked and I would be forced to deal with it. Turns out the overwhelming majority of down's fetuses are detected and aborted. People with down babies either didn't go for regular check ups or decided out of cruel selfishness to keep the little monster.

I love down's kids but failure to take your wife to a doctor should be grounds for some sort of civic punishment.

poor bastards, god be with them and their family

Our definitions of successful must be wildly different.

I actually agree with you mate, it's one fucked up situation but as we are detached we can see the bigger picture.
I've two of my own and jesus, I don't even want to imagine what I would do.
Those two must have torn themselves apart.

Nigger

Careful on that edge lad.

Holy shit, are you a sensitive little snowflake.

what a fucking degenerate art, this triggers me as hell

Its possible I suppose but if that's the case I pity you. What greater success can their be than being wealthy and happy? It requires a dedicated work life balance, a balance made easier by having a private passion to make one's professional passion.
I work in the legal profession and the colleagues I know who don't have a passionate hobby are miserable.

That's not cringe, that's absolute rage worthy

>the kid still looks exactly like the parents

>meaningless colors are enough to enmadden you.

It truly is art if it can make you feel.

No actually your assumptions were just incorrect in your initial post.

Jesus christ this isn't your blog. Take your shit taste in art somewhere else.

>talentless hack sprays paint on canvas
>"i-its abstract! Hehe"

Even if you like ironic garbage like pollack and Le Campbells soup man, you should at least be able to admit that, half a century later, it's no longer original, creative, or edgy (if, indeed, it ever was)

You enjoy what you do in your free time an work time and that's fine, but there is a difference.
Most liberals I know believe that you have to land the perfect job as an artist to be happy, more so because they hate the idea of an actual job and want to feel free all the time.

I guess what I am trying to say is that, I believed that as well for a while...
that I should get payed for doing what i like, this is the natural conclusion from:
> Be yourself
> You are special snowflake
> We live to be happy

the madman

>make statement
>get response
>angry you got a response
>turkish flag
hmm

I feel disgusted

anybody have the pepe and wojak edit?

too funny

It makes me feel bored desu

>Most liberals I know believe that you have to land the perfect job as an artist to be happy
Have to agree with you there fami. I love playing the bass far more than I love being a lawyer but it would brain-damaged retarded of me to think I need to make it as a professional musician to be happy. If you need your passion to be validated by success you're probably just a weak sort of person.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Your original reply to the American fella didn't even have anything to do with what he said. You got butthurt about something then went on to write a fucking book about it. I think you should go to a site that would be more to your speed, like tumblr.

The eerie part is that the mom and dad look related

Take it for what it is man, it's just paint.
I've seen real art, in Mexico in fact and those paintings were called degenerate art aswell on their time.
So don't call that one degenerate, the artist will take it as a compliment.

fucking sad

Can someone tell me why this Turk is still talking to me?

how the fuck is nazi a genre?

Turkish dislikes friendly fire confirmed.
But we already knew that.

Now I get it, this are badges
GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!!

Dank thread.

>unironic cucks are a real thing

i thought this was just a meme

>SemiLobar Holoprosencephaly
>yfw HPE can be caused by a genetic defect in the Sonic Hedgehog gene

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging_(sexual_practice)

I like it. Fuck you. Wouldn't empty my wallet for it but would probably hang it up if I had it.

You know, the Greeks were really onto something with the whole irony thing.

>My boyfriend is always by my side

>If you need your passion to be validated by success...
I wouldn't say weak, but miguided.
To believe that you are only succesful as long as people think that you are.
And also to have unrealistic expectations for what real life is really about. This is why I try to avoid the media and will do so when i have my own family.

someone get out the RAID

well, this is canon now.

>tfw I have AJJ on my phone
>tfw they are from my city

I thought they were alright... super edgy, but the music was alright.

Every sentence in that post made me cringe.

>Not liking Andrew Jackson
>Sympathizing with Mudslimes

Shit, finally found this image. I should sort 'em better.

this guys channel is a gold mine of cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=rxLT0s_khtM

go away t*rkroach

PUT IT IN THE OVEN HOLY SHIT

source of full video?