California becomes first state to ban the AR15 and all other pistol gripped semi auto rifles

California becomes first state to ban the AR15 and all other pistol gripped semi auto rifles

google.com/amp/ktla.com/2016/07/01/gov-brown-signs-bulk-of-sweeping-gun-control-package-into-law-vetoes-5-bills/amp/?client=safari#

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dm2EY
calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135
80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Commiefornia
what a fucking surprise there m80, even people outside US knows that place is a fucking shithole

They can ban whatever the fuck they want. Eventually there's a cut-off where I stop listening.

Disgusting. Lawmakers patting themselves on the back for trampling the rights of law abiding citizens.

How is the pistol grip the issue?

Not legal, next.

Here's an archive since OP is such a tremendous fucking faggot.

archive.is/dm2EY

Okay. So now come take them.

And Californians will, at best, simply request more anal lube.

They are a weak people, little more than slaves.

does this include ARs that were already bought?

>pistol grip

So basically a non-law; sucks for people in Cali but the gun manufacturers will come up with a new legal grip for them to use.

If the goverment and states arent going to enforce the constitution, then it is time for war.

Repeal the 2nd amendment democratically or get shot.

The pistol grip kills more babies

All pre-bans have to be registered as assault weapons with the state.

Because bans work so well in America...war on drugs...prohibition...

Oh wait nm they just fund and fuel organized crime.

They refuse to look at the actual problem.

I can't wait to watch liberals heads explode when the next happening occurs in their communist utopia when Muhammad kills 50 people using an automatic death machine WMD that shoots nuclear tipped missiles.

What state are you from? You don't know shit about Cali.

It a feature that classifies it as an assault weapon in ca

>Vetoes included a bill that would have allowed co-workers, mental health workers and school officials to petition the court for a “gun violence restraining order” for people judged a danger to themselves and others. Such orders would allow guns to be confiscated for a year.

eh, could have been worse

rifle grip guns are still legal, even then we're still not as cucked as Connecticut or Mass that require interviews just to buy guns

>replace grip
>sales increase

rifle grip ARs are already popular here, in fact most gun stores (at least in my area) have been stocking them instead of pistol grip ones for a while now

>not legal
Literally incorrect

nah. he's right. you are cowards and traitors to the union

>eh, could have been worse
People like you are the problem

>ban all semi-autos, straight pulls and levers next
>laugh you ass up when gun nuts scream in agony

Ban guns because "THEY'RE DANGEROUS"

Allow unlimited illegal immigration

>Dumbasses

Ameribro's help me out here.

The amendment says that you cant limit/alter/repress the right to own firearms.

The Supreme Court checks if policy is against the constitution.

California clearly infringes the 2nd amendment.

Why isn't the supreme court stopping this?

Still legal in California:
Flamethrowers
Chain guns
Abortion

Those will need to be registered, non traferable, even upon death. We're the last generation of owners

It has to be brought before the Supreme Court for them to debate it. That takes time.

And now they've created a black market that will increase crime.

Can they really force people to give their guns up?

What is the middle guy doing with his hands?

Fuck yourselves faggots. we are not all like that. Again, what fucking state are you in, and I'll check and see how great you resisted your local state gov't traitors. I have yet to read any stories of people storming their state Capitol and taking the power from the local gov't fags.

supreme court has no real power. they just offer opinions anyways.

Damn I'm glad mine doesn't have a pistol grip and I have the sportster stock which makes it a hunting rifle

>Thinking liberal 'Justices' want to uphold the constitution
lol

Yes but Cali has been infringing for years now, for atleast as long as I come here. Has no one ever brought it to trail or did they allowed infringement in the past?

They have already

Fuck North mexico.

Did somebody say black market?

Okay Paco. Whatever you say.

because you can appoint Supreme Court Justices that believe in the "living Constitution" where the Constitution just happens to endorse and only endorse Progressive policies.

>Thumbhole stock
Also verboten in CA

Fixed-mag rifles will still be legal. Ironically, the AR15 is probably the easiest 'salt gun to convert.

No, but the federal government won't do a fucking thing.

thumbhole stock = assault weapon

Nice try Ahmed.

>pistol gripped
I understand of this that the M14 cant still be purchased, correct?

thumbhole stocks are also illegal salt weapons now too

This board is just larpers. They claim to be prepared to fight the gov and all, but americans are too lazy to even strike or engage in major protests. Americans take it in the ass remarkebly well by the gov

WHAT if - we change the name of things on guns.

Manufacturers stop calling them pistol grips and start calling them Whammerwoozles.

And magazines to comic books. 30 round comic books or a 100. The sky is the limit!

Then Californians can have them again!

Yes and on jan 1 they will be illegal. Gun stores will close, jobs lost, all so de Leon can get pats on the back

>Illegal shitskin kills the light of your life
>Not going on a personal crusade of Mexi removal

Even Russia hasn't gone that far

It actually is. There are a couple SCOTUS precedents that state that a State can ban specific types of firearms. They cannot, however, ban firearms that are deemed to be in "common use". There is a measure for that in one of the cases.

Not who you replied to but I live in idaho. You guys are overrun with spics and retards, most Cucked state.

You're wrong. It's "repeal the second amendment, get shot." There's no democratically on this issue, no method for disarming is valid. The private ownership of arms is the only way to ensure that any issue is decided democratically.

You can't take out the keystone and expect the arch to remain standing.

Great more people are going to move to my state. Fuck this nearly got hit by a new yorker in an explorer today. Someone build a border around my state against liberals...please

So the Supreme Court is just a political body that is used by the ruling party to pass/ban things they can't through representative bodies?

Do you guys not have a Trias Politica? A controlling body (low courts) can be overruled by a controlling body (SC), and that last body is controlled by the lawmaking body.

What the fuck?

>>Thumbhole stock
>Also verboten in CA

No it's not illegal check your facts dip shit

THAT MOTHERFUCKER DECIDES TO DO WHILE I'M ON VACATION! WHERE WAS THE VOTE?!

Check your facts stupid

Nice try Satan.

>haha he doesn't know that thumb hope stocks are included in the definition of a pistol grip

We'll see Idaho. The is not over here in Cali. It will be challenged.

STAY OUT OF WYOMING!
WE'RE FULL!

Hahahaha didn't check facts
Fucking liberal cuck

I think their legislative branch can overall the courts, it's just that they don't do it.

That's awesome. Now California can request more federal tax dollars to put on show that does nothing productive. Most counties in Dumb California already have restrictions of the selling of AR15s and the AR15s found attached to crimes were nearly all acquired illegally.

supreme court justices are appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate. President appoints nofunz and Senate confirms them.

God speed bro. I seriously hope it gets overturned.

Good, more statistics showing it doesn't work.

we're talking about the legislation signed today stupid

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135

30515. (a) Notwithstanding Section 30510, “assault weapon” also means any of the following:
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that does not have a fixed magazine but has any one of the following:
(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.

OY VEY! WE CAN'T HAVE THOSE TACTICAL PISTOL GRIPS!

so are they having a buyback or are they going door to door?

Stay out of Utah we're full. Texans however are welcome.

starting today, thumbhole stocks are pistol grips and are therefore salt weapons.

That is not what the constitution says, therefore it's not legal. Don't you love how simple the truth is? Fuck precident, I'm a layman with a simple and dangerous perspective of freedom.

Leave California.

Nice try doesn't say that any where

Enjoy your butter knives

So the legislature has, in the end, control over the controlling body that is higher in hierarchy than the legislature.

dude...

They won't do anything. You can't use the gun for anything including self-defense though, that'll reveal the gun and get you arrested. So it's the same as not existing.

NY won't be far behind.

If you think that the Constitution grants rights, then the Supreme Court gets to say what is permissible in restricting them.

Your position is only consistent if you appeal to natural law to justify unlimited private ownership of arms.

This bill would exempt from punishment under that provision a person who possessed an assault weapon prior to January 1, 2017, if specified requirements are met.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I FUCKING HATE YOU JERRY

YOUR HEAD IS DESTINED TO FALL OFF

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIAN

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIAN

I HOPE A 9.8 EARTHQUAKE HITS AND LASTS 5 STRAIGHT MINUTES

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BETTER BRING TANKS TO MY PLACE

FUCK YOU ALL

FROM MY DEAD FUCKING HANDS

I'll give an actual answer because I have a degree in this. So when you look at amendment cases you typically use strict scrutiny to determine if the law is constitutional. So when looking at the 2nd Amendment, it does not specify which weapons are protected, only that the people are allowed to "bear arms". Now comes the legal questions: what are "arms"? Is there a limit to what one can own? Does "arms" include nuclear weapons?

Now, there are a couple SCOTUS cases that have determined that specific weapons can be banned as long as those weapons aren't in "common use". These determinations are left up to the States. California is well within their rights to ban specific types of firearms as public safety has been determined to be a "compelling government interest" allowing states to enact these types of bans (SEE: Chicago, New York City handgun bans).

The courts job is interpreting the 2nd amendment. They don't believe it covers assault rifles, simple as that.

Don't they have records of who owns what in California though? Couldn't they issue arrest warrants for people who own firearms that aren't turned in?

You just don't know we dodged the bullet month ago a hair close. But there always be another rounds and i am sure with all that terrorism we will get there sooner or later.

also read your own link stupid

I think this law will fall into the constitutional but stupid category.

You still have a right to defend yourself as long as you have an uncomfortable grip on the weapon.

What a horrifying abomination

IF THEY DIDN'T BAN 80% LOWERS DO THIS NOW!!!!!

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Where in the constitution does is say that the SC can interpret the constitution and that their interpretations are legal precedent with the same authority as the constitution itself?

The constitution doesn't grant rights it guarantees them. It's the tangible protection of inherent rights

>calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf
Are you fucking retarded? It says right there on the right hand side of the flowchart that it's a specified feature

I hope the next shooting is done with an m14 at a government building