This confuses and frightens the european

>this confuses and frightens the european

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strzelanina_w_gimnazjum_w_Wilnie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well of course it does, they use different electrical outlets in Europe. So naturally seeing an American power cord will be confusing unless they know about the differences.

That grip would confuse anyone.

yeah why would you want to have a contrasting grip for low light situations

you seem confused and frightened

>Having to manually put in a floating handguard in 2017
Just Amerilard things~

>pistol grip

this is fucking embarrassing for europeans

Looks like ass desu

Seems like it gives the American PTSD.

What the fuck is the point of owning a gun if it isn't a rifle used on a property? You're not going to ever need to use it, and if you do, you're likely going to either end up dead or spending your life in jail.

It's like owning a fucking F1 car as your daily driver. I don't understand Americans.

just imagine being this neutered

castle doctrine + stand your ground laws, someone breaks in i can legally magdump into them :^)

>EU will fuck my country into starvation if I donĀ¦t pretend to be terrified at the sight of a gun.

Islam is now the only way. I doubt muslim west europe would be such pussies as the secular one

Yes, the color combination confuses me. It looks like shite.

Would you murder some harmless drunk kid who trspassed by accident in a cold blood just because you legally can?

Well, a police psychiatrist thinks I would and thus I am not allowed to carry :(

Just imagine being this much of a nigger that you'd be willing to kill someone just for breaking into your house. No wonder your nation is just a violent, backwards shithole.

Even if I were legally allowed to "megdump" someone, I wouldn't do it. Want to know why? Because I'm not a fucking sociopath.

>guns have to be PRETTY not functional

want me to laser a sweet witcher logo into it, you faggot european?

Yeah, ARs are overengineered.

>someone breaks into aussie's house
>P-PLEASE JUST TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT. HAVE YOUR WAY WITH MY WIFE EVEN. I WOULDN'T EVER WANT TO HURT YOU. DON'T JUST TAKE MY TV, TAKE MY DAUGHTER TOO. PLEASE YOU MUST BE HUNGRY

Stop projecting your pathetic cuckoldry fantasies onto me, you insecure manchild.

>P-PLEASE TAKE THE FOOD TOO. YOU MUST BE SO HUNGRY AFTER ALL YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH. YOU HAD A HARD LIFE BACK IN YOUR COUNTRY, JUST TAKE MY HOUSE TOO P-PLEASE

>this shoots American children

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

only black ones

fun fact, one of the first school shootings was here
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strzelanina_w_gimnazjum_w_Wilnie

U wot m8?

ummm no sweetie
many such cases. sad!

An insight into the broken mind of a bitter Sup Forumstard. How enlightening.

You must be absolute retard if you didnt pass the mentality test. All you had to do was tell them you would never shoot anybody. Do you have 70 IQ?

>An insight into the broken mind of a bitter Sup Forumstard. How enlightening.

You mean something like this?

Why would you give the benefit of doubt to someone who has violently broken into your home? You must be suicidal.

>Confused and frightened
Good post

I don't know how things work in the UK but here if someone breaks into your house that means bad shit.

>pull a gun on a Euro
>they get confused and frightened

>pull a gun on an America
>"it's tuesday already?"

>post something that confuses, frightens, and angers euros
>they get confused, frightened, and angry

atta fuggin boy

good taste i'm jealous, nice looking range too except the table curve looks kinda uncomfy

Man, was Steve Irwin single-handedly perpetuating the "rugged Australian" myth? Because after he died, Australians took a massive dive on the masculine-factor.

he's from melbourne

notice how immediately assumes i'm from Sup Forums lmao

this is actually the average german man

>Fucking amerifats don't know shit about gayrope

The range is nice, it's a shame most of the ROs are whingy idiots (they seriously have a rule banning muzzle brakes). The tables are ok.

>tfw country is noguns

Europe can own guns too. And most of the country do it.

Haha
No

Wrong. I love guns, gun history and the mechanical operation of guns. I watch Forgotten Weapons, InRange TV etc. and know how different gas and other operating systems work to the detail. I don't own any because I'm a student poorfag but once I'm an engineer I will spend my hard earned shekels and will go through the bureaucratic hassle to get a semi-automatic rifle. I really wish the EU would fuck off with their gun grabber schemes, gun acquiring process is restrictive enough as it stands now. I would gladly welcome a US-style right to bear arms, but that ain't happening any time soon so you have to work with the cards you're dealt.

Then again, I don't consider myself "E*ropean" because it's not an actual ethnic or cultural identity outside globalist fantasies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori

>be nip
>visit shartistan
>knock on wrong door
>get shot
>killer almost gets away with it because apparently walking up to someone's front door counts as trespassing

Dude, even the hurricane Irma got shot when went into America.

Airshit

Revenge for pearl harbor

this is why women shouldn't be soldiers

Honestly you don't want our style of gun ownership, something between us and Switzerland would be perfect so the wrong people (nogs) have a really hard time getting guns

>so the wrong people (nogs) have a really hard time getting guns
we used to have that

>this confuses and frightens the european

this confused and frightened burglar!

Your shit taste disgusts and enrages the kommando.

Don't quite a few yuro cunts have conscription?

>amerilard design
LMAO wtf would you need three handles for?

>three handles

How am I supposed to hunt with those? At least the AR platform is reasonable for boar and coyote.

Some people handle their guns by the mag.

One for each hand and the extended magazine rests on their belly for stability.

name 5 people that do this

>How am I supposed to hunt with a shotgun
It's mostly a range toy, but would function fine as a slug gun. The barrel is thick enough to be threaded for chokes but I haven't got around to it

Want me to name 5 non smart people?

>that m16
>that c96

Looks a lot better in this pic, the last one made it look shorter. I don't care for slug hunting anyway, if I'm that close I'd rather use my bow. I use a basic 870 for turkey, waterfowl, and upland birds.

Mag grip is a bad, bad practice for most applications.

IS THAT AN ITHACA M37 TRENCH GUN!?!?!

No it's a larping 590a1
I made the bayonet out of two others. It fits on the AR 15 as well but would probably break if it were ever used

absolutely beautiful gun

wish I could own this shit desu

I don't understand this

>16"
Nice.

>tfw have never even seen a real weapon in my life

I heard you can in NI, move there. Alternatively, immigrate to cz while you're still within the EU.

What would i need an assault rifle for ? A handgun, I can understand, but why the big guns ?

>nogunland

Better?

>I heard you can in NI, move there
>living amongst cuckolics

the Irish are the worst types of people, besides I'm an urban boy I ain't about that shitty countryside life

First,
>assault rifle
Second,
Fun, home defense, hunting, shtf prep. For most people, I assume fun is the most important thing.

Emigrate to CZ then. You have no future in UK if you want guns.

Im getting real fuckin tired of weaponry but I know when I get out I want a Zastava M48 real bad

plan to go to Turkey actually

>american OP tries to troll euros
>Gets BTFO
Truly the natural order

>NEED
These are semi automatic rifles, not machine guns. There's a number of reasons someone would want an AR 15. They may compete in shooting sports, may want to own them because they post about them on the internet and want to show off. Maybe they own them because the government keeps talking about restricting them; maybe because they're the highly refined, endlessly customizable result of 60 years of weapons development and design. Maybe it's because it is the ideal home defense weapon, or a great varmint rifle. Maybe because you can buy an AR-15 in the US right now for under $400, cheaper than most pistols.

The AR-15 market only took off in the US after the end of the 10 year Assault Weapons Ban, at which time AR15s were illegal to make. The end of the ban coincided with media coverage of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, increasingly modular rifle designs, and videogames featuring modern military arms. Politicians campaigned to reinstate the ban, leading to a "buy now or get left behind" mentality. During the previous ban prices reached record highs, and they increased massively following sandyhook and fears of a new ban. They were supposed to rise again with Hillary's election, and the arms manufacturers overproduced to sell to panic buyers but Trump won and demand and prices crashed, leading to the rock bottom prices you see today.

I know that American outlets are complete garbage and run on babby voltage.

Bolt action rifles are still the best desu. Semi auto weapons are kind of boring.

I wholeheartedly agree canaman

Is that an authentic c96? How much are those?

I bet there are plenty of Euros on here with even cooler guns than you, buddy.

Not all European countries are shitholes

For one in good condition very expensive, mine was $585 all matching but in unfireable condition. If I get the barrel relined and rechambered it should probably work.

Pretty savage collection.

Curious though, how much did you pay for the SKS? I understand they are much more expensive in the US than up here

Russian journalist...

It's one of the early Chinese ones that came in from Albania a few years back, it cost $245 out the door.

How much do SVTs cost in canuckbucks?

$245 is a lot cheaper than I imagined. Not bad at all.

SVTs here are about $350 CAD. Less than $300 USD

How long is it?

Good damn it, I want one so bad but they go for over $1500 here and it's just too much. If only the border were more porous. I'd pay at least 500 US for one.

Jesus that's crazy.

I should just start a smuggling business selling SVTs to Americans lmao.

That's wrong, just join a shooting club

This

what's the point of buying ars? you are not at war pham, stop overcompensating your mutilated micropenis

Wtf I hate noplan now