Never in my life have I ever been so disappointed with people's ignorance

Never in my life have I ever been so disappointed with people's ignorance.

This film isn't "good", good is a fucking disservice to this film. This film evokes so many fucking things and is so well thoughtout I can't imagine why so many people hate it. Everything from the fucking opening being as long as MoS climax to the exact words Batman and Superman used during the fight reminded me of Greek tragedies.

What too complex for you normies?
Fuck you! Snyder took the ridiculous concept of costumed heroes and turned it into art. Make no fucking mistake, this film will be the opposite of the Star Wars prequels. Where those films had tons of defenders in the beginning that eventually admitted to themselves they hated them this will have tons of detractors that will inevitably come around. This might very well be the best superhero film ever made.

This
Sup Forums is a pro-Snyder board and Marvelquipfags need not apply

Nah

MoS and BvS are 10x better than marvels quirky shitshows.

>this is your villain

>We still have BvS bait threads

No shit Sherlock.

Sup Forums's "hate" for MoS and BvS is a small group of Disney shills and some die hard autists.

BvS was very good. It had some minor flaws, but it was very very good.

Suicide squad on the other hand was weak (still better than any Disney capshit).

It's an actual film, asks a little bit of the audience. Therefore it had to be trashed. These things are supposed to be *very* easy to follow, like Civil War, and conducive to browsing your phone or chatting with friends as you watch.

Why did it have to be made by Zack Snyder... Anyone else would have been better.

What is the implication here exactly?
He was exponentially better than "Zemo"

>it's another BvS thread

>this is your interestingly written and acted villain

Yes, and?

>I hate superhuman gods
>I'll create another one that's even more terrifying

It is, that's correct, user You're doing great.

>The devil gets, as usual, the most florid dialogue, and Jesse Eisenberg dispenses it with exuberant intelligence. He steals every scene. In a recent interview in Le Monde, Eisenberg discussed his approach to the role:

>"Luthor becomes a character from Greek tragedy. At least, that’s how I approached it, in accord with the screenwriter. He only talks about ideas, which makes him a profoundly theatrical character. I can also play on a paradox: rendering this individual funny although he behaves in an appalling way, also showing him prone to deep depressions because of his internal conflicts. I did everything I could to theatricalize him in the extreme. I had read lots of the adventures of Superman in comic books, but it was impossible to draw on them to find a way to play Luthor. Too schematic. Too much of a caricature. I reconfigured the character as if he became in fact the center of the film."

>Eisenberg’s gleeful and inventive performance suggests that he may be at his best in a tight framework that restrains his physicality and converges his acting to vocal inflections and turns of phrase, gestures and facial expressions.

>this is your criticism.

>a villain must always be sane and rational

>tons of detractors that will inevitably come around

BvS was a fucking mess but I like Man of Steel

Yikes

I think it was okay, better than Civil War and certainly better than Suicide Squad.
The poor ratings are ridiculous though.

Kys

>it is so deep and really makes you think
>what's deep about it
>uh... it's like the greek stories
>what are the point of these stories
>shut up at least its better than other comic book movie

It not deep but it does contain the makings of an actual film, poignant themes, symbolism, etc. As opposed to a toy commercial.

Not an argument.

Did you listen to his monologue on the rooftop? He hated Superman for being seemingly powerful AND good. As long as he could destroy that "illusion" in one way or another, he was willing to let the world burn.

>MARTHA
Nah, it's shit.

At least it isn't shitposting about taxes

>I-it's not shitty writing g-guys, Luthor is #damaged just like the Joker

AHAHAHAHA.

Don't call yourself Sup Forums faggot face, gtfo.

Take that meme back to Facebook please.

Post yfw Marvel is winning

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

pure brilliance

This. Unironic emotion, like Bruce Wayne displayed, is so cringey. A quip would have worked a LOT better.

Did you not see his embarrassing unhinged public spergout while giving a speech at the party? You don't have to like the characterization, but it's not inconsistent.

Overall bad movie but I wasn't bored, can't say the same for marvel movies.

Batman thinks Superman is reading his mind.

It genuinely hates the source material. Just like (you). That is why both the movie and (you) are shit.

>MMMH
gets me every time

true, the writing is at least consistent in it's awfulness and cringeworthyness, good job there

>cringeworthy

This is the language of detractors. Makes sense.

>It genuinely hates the source material.

What makes you say that?

Amen

The final red pill, both DC's and Marvel's films are terrible.

>Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Especially since they’re such good size and all.

What did Les mean by this?

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

What was Luthor's tax policy?

>deluded capeshitters

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

>BvS CW funny_zpsk39ye9bf.png
Your bones would shatter if someone poked you hard enough you underage low test emasculated proto-cuck

Never stop

Don't be a newfag.
BvS being good is a meme to bait DCucks

Good post. Honestly, it feels like the Greek times right now. Patricians and Plebs. Barbarians at the gate. Everyone wondering if the empire will fall. The base instincts of people are served but the best sides get mocked. Good entertainment becoming laughed at and the most popular thing everyone cares about is watching people get eaten by lions.

Found the triggered Marvelcuck

WE GOT ONE.

Why does Sup Forums dickride Marvel so hard? If you make a post that gives positive views to a DC movie, there will be non stop trolling in the comments.

If I make a Wonder Woman hype thread, it will be literally 125 posts of "Gal Gadot skin and bones" and "DCucks can't make a good movie".

That is probably why they stopped getting made.

100% agree with you OP.

It's a victim of how plebby the capeshit audience is, and completely flew over their heads.

It's definitely going to go down as one of the best capeshit movies years from now. Just like it took awhile for people to realize Dawn of the Dead was the best zombie movie.

But DCEU movies have been shit so far.
So it just seems fake or trolling when people act like the movies are good.

Not a single character acts like their comic book counterpart with the exception of Alfred. If I were to make a movie about MLK, I wouldn't have him walking around with gold teeth, spiting street slang.
Not only does it not bother with having the characters be themselves, it can't even bother to try and emulate the medium at all. Sucking all the color out of capeshit then having them prance around in costumes defeats the purpose of the costumes. I am not even talking about movie quality here. Just respect for the medium and characters.

Take Superman Returns. It isn't that great of a movie, but I can judge it, at least, based on its qualities as a movie. It respects its source (The Donner movies) which respected their source (comic books).
These characters aren't Snyders playthings. They have their own pathos. Dozens of writers have collaborated over decades to establish these characters. You can change things about them but you can't change them. Ex. Lego Batman is the best Batman movie, Even though it plays with the characters it understands them well enough to do it properly.

This is silly. Batman acts like Batman. He's been a brutal mad man just about more often than not. Superman acts like Superman, it's the world in which he finds himself that's too cynical to accept him.

You're lineage of Returns to Donner to the Silver Age worked for those films but yes, these are Snyder's playthings and he can draw on myriad other arcs.

It is a dark vision in its way, i get that people have a problem w that i guess, but its not inconsistent w/ their history.

You're probably one of those people who were like "LOL why is batman shooting people this is dumb."

Also, "emulate the medium"?

What the fuck does that even mean, do you understand how much the tone and themes of superman and batman have changed over time?

Golden age is different from silver age which is different from bronze age which is different from the modern iterations.

It is fucking retarded. Batman isn't the Punisher. It's part of his character not to act like that. It's a fucking code he abided by.
In that case why even call him Batman if you are not going to follow the character traits?

> Because it's badass. Batman wrecking shit!!! Its mature and for adults!!!!!

I just watched Doctor Strange and it struck me how tired I've become of Marvels samey movies.

Recently watched BvS again and liked it much more than the first time but I get why a lot of people dont like it. The movie is just too crammed and as a result, a lot of the stuff going on will just fly over people's heads.

>muh code i suddenly really care about
He didnt go out of his way to murder anyway. While being fired upon in the Batmobile, pursuing a WMD/Godkiller from falling into villainous hands he threw his pursuers off the road. Did a couple die? Maybe. Oh fucking well. It's a war. he said as much. It's not Brave and the Bold, it's an angry, depressed older Batman that fits this world. Otherwise he fucked everyone else up using amazing athleticism and gadgets, the best Batman action live action has seen, which is very much Batman. Plus that's always such a joke, he can in comics and Arkham games and stuff absolutely paralyze mooks but you get upset about a couple that might not have made it out of a car wreck.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I genuinely love these threads.
Keep em coming, Sup Forums

So why are Joker and Harley alive with this more aggressive Batman?
If he had no problem killing grunts why are the people that killed his partner still alive?
Fucking stupid shit anyway you slice it.

> Muh stupid theories I pull out my ass to justify this dumb version of Batman.

>writes paragraphs about literally not muh bats

Just like I suspected, you're a total fucking retard.

The scene where batman shoots people is a dream/possible future sequence. IT ISN'T REAL. It's meant to show a corrupted Batman from a dark future where everything is fucked up.

God you're fucking stupid. I predicted you were fucking stupid, then you went and proved me right.

Did you watch the directors/ultimate cut?

okay, so every single version of batman on film, plus most of his golden age comics, plus several modern age comics are all "not batman."

So it was a dream when Batman mowed down thugs with the minimum in his car and blew them up?
It was a dream in the warehouse fight were he killed a couple thugs there as well?
Did you even watch the movie you retarded fuck?

>Unironic emotion, like Bruce Wayne displayed, is so cringey

This pretty much sums up why people reject it.

literally the best looking superhero film of all time

*Mini gun

Right, and Batman doesn't end up crippling (probably killing some) a bunch of thugs in every movie/comic?

Also, I was referring to the specific scene where he shot people, which WAS Punisher-like. The rest of it is little more violent(?), that batman "usually" is, but he still doesn't intentionally kill people.

Also

Ever heard of non-lethal rounds?

>it was probably just a nerf mini gun

My conclusion is that most people who support MCU are hillary supporters and dceu are trump supporters.

Most trump supporters have higher iqs and therefore are more likely to understand and appreciate the movie with all its subtleties.

The alt left is a plague on society and can't wait for people to switch to republican next election. Then tv and film will be great again.

It was ok. MoS was better though.

>This might very well be the best superhero film ever made.

It is and the only one that comes close is Man of Steel

I'm genuinely baffled and appalled by the way the 'mainstream media' has taken it upon itself to shit on the DCEU, when it's so far been so superior to the Marvel in every aspect. It's true filmmaking, not base pandering to children. Batman v Superman was the best blockbuster I've seen in years, and it didn't deserve the lambasting it received at all.

>Best Batman performance we've ever had in cinema, closest to the comic books - dream sequences show and don't tell us his inner turmoil and history
>Superman actually shown saving people and becoming the hero he was promised to become
>Lex Luthor a believable and realistic take on a modern industrialist who would have a grudge against Superman, best motivation for a cinematic Lex yet
>Wonder Woman introduced flawlessly in a classy, mysterious way, with one of the coolest battles at the end of the film, as well as her amazing theme
>Actual exploration of meaningful themes of power, control, god and man, sacrifice and revenge.
>Extremely literate, referencing everything from biblical scripture to classical art and modern myths.
>Gorgeous to watch, amazing cinematography and choreography - fun action
>Best cinematic Alfred

I could go on and on, DCEU is just a powerhouse.

Yeah I've watched both versions

Most people don't watch films based on the quality of screencaps they yield.

>Lex Luthor a believable and realistic take on a modern industrialist who would have a grudge against Superman, best motivation for a cinematic Lex yet

Thank you, OP. I feel exactly the same way.

Lmao are you a fucking pleb? Movies are just a sequence of screencaps shown in sequence at incredibly high speed. If there aren't quality screencaps it's a shit film.

Image is registrar of motion which has isolated stasis.... an interval of time stood still.
Thus one can make a great leap integration into the echoed image of specified time.
The camera was a happen chance, and original idea was time travel...

LOL i can see this becoming a classic satire pasta

Kek

MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAA