I have a question for Europeans

Are you guys OK with your tax money going towards the royal families?

Sure.
For the first time in a 100 years, the Royal family have decided that the Queens grandchildren will not get apanage (royal welfare), except of course the His Royal Highness, Prince Christian

they arent getting enough desu

we haven't a royal family. We exiled them 80 years ago

Why not? Tax money goes to repairing old castles and government buildings and so on. Why not also spend it on the royal family?

>Northern """"""""""Italians""""""""""

yeah well our tax money goes to the mafia so it's even worse my dude

I'm from North. This because Southern Italians are a fucking sandniggers.

there is no royal family

never heard about

Are you guys OK with your tax money going towards the the banking elite?

Are U ok w/ tx money going2 that orange cheeto hahaha xx

we were not, thats why we are sovereign country now

Yes, it's only 7.818.890€ per year, which would be 0.17€ per person.

are you okay with our tax money going to people who do literally nothing with their lives but do drugs and drink alcohol and have kids that they never wanted?

they are okay, because in european monarchy, especially like UK, the commoner don't own the lands
they are not buying the lands, they rent it, from the monarchy
only several nobles or entitled people who own their own land, gifted by monarchy
so where the monarchy get their money, from rented lands

Are slovakian people aware that people consider you as just a little brother of Czech, and everything is inferior to the elder brother?
At least we Japanese think so. I don't need answer like "b-b-b-but Japan is inferior brother of Korea/China!" because this is very honest opinion and don't want to talk about meme.

i dont think about Japan desu not sure

I'm a republican desu

Why not, our king is a fun old dude.
And it's not just going into their pockets, money for the royal family also extends into repairing historical sites and doing archeological work ( my own profession).

I have a question for Americans. Are you okay with your tax money going to Israel and Jamal?