That guy who would dive in 5-a-side games

>that guy who would dive in 5-a-side games

That guy who would get angry in a 5-a-side game when everyone else was having fun

kkkkkkkk literally me

>that guy who plays soccer

what's wrong with being competitive?

I'll translate it from English to American for you:

>that guy who would flop in pick-up basketball

>competitive
>getting angry

>being even on the same realm

say that to my face and I kick yo ass lil ho

>that 50-year-old former pro who would be ultra-competitive and foul far inferior players left and right but get annoyed if anyone fouled him

I think I cropped that reaction pic but don't remember.

>that kid who would pull out all his FIFA 5 star skill moves only to not beat his man and dribble backwards and sideways

ronaldo is 32 now, not a kid anymore

>that kid that tries to dribble past a triple team when you're wide open and then loses the ball

It's always arabs too, at least mexicans in my pickups know how to pass

>It's always arabs too
Fuck me you're right.

There seems to be players who want to play to score, some play to win, some play for fun, but fuck those people who just play to look good.

>that teammate who would relieve you in the locker room before the big game

What is this supposed to mean huh

bit gay

>that guy who would complain whenever someone fouled him

>that guy who always gets injured
It's me

>When the Local favela militia comes to town and you have to stop the street game to let their trucks pass

>that one guy without equipment you called in because you were short of a player but he is so glad to be there because he is a loner without friends and thinks that you want to be his friend

>those deadly school derbies between the oldest 2 classes

>that guy who takes weekend softball way to serious and tries to come up with signs and tells everyone to shift or move in

>that one kid you invite for pond hockey and he doesnt know how to skate well so you hipcheck him over the snowbank

>playing pond hockey
>no pads
>stop slap shot with knee
>cracked and takes a year to recover

>those guys that just goof around 'having fun' and not interested

Why are you even here if you don't want to take the sport seriously?

>that lad who would row z clearance the ball in the park

>that guy who would say "next goal wins" despite being down by 5 goals

Me

>that flag football team who had a coach for C-league intramural

they even had a playbook for christ sake

Fuckin kek

>that guy who bum rushes the net every time he gets the ball and calls foul

>that guy who would call his own fouls and set up for a pen without even consulting the team

>That guy who constantly talks shit to the refs after every possession in casual men's basketball leagues.

>That guy who would make a big deal of a stupid minor injury that could easily be walked off, but needs to stop the game get someone to ask for an ice pack.

>kid tries to showoff
>foul him and the lads laugh at him

>oldest class game vs the teachers

>that one kid who gets kicked hard in the head or pushed headfirst into the goalpost and gets right back up and continues playing despite having an obvious concussion

>That kid whose dad was the couch and acted like he was the captain and would die of a heroin OD 20 years later

>couch

Fuck off mae

>that one kid who wouldn't take of his shirt despite being on skins

How do I get better at five a side? I never know where to run.

Just stand at the net

>that lanky chubby kid that really got into pro evolution soccer and with a dozen games under his belt turned into a world class playmaker and dribbled everyone with just deft touches and the occasional roulette
me 2bh

>that one guy that would jumping slide tackle on gravel

Still have the scars

me, i would try to dribble lose the ball and call a foul

>t. Diego perrotti

There was a spanish exchange student who used to this at break on concrete, was bizzare

>playing nuts with a basketball in a handball alley and just flaking the basketball really dangerously at each other

SPEAK
ENGLISH

>that guy who would made nesta-esque tackles in 5-a-side games on concrete

>the fat kids who always refused to take their shirts off so they all ended up on the same team getting cucked by the alpha chads who would take them off

>that kid who wore a shirt in the pool

>That guy who would use formations in 5-a-side

>Years 11s vs the Year 9+8
>200vs200 murderball games
>When the lunch bell rang the year 11s would just go around punching anything that moved
>Had the climb over the fence of the astroturf to get away

Sucked being in year 8/9 but got to do the same at Year 11

>that guy who you nutmegged in a humiliating fashion and everyone else was taunting him for it and who would then search for any opportunity to aggressively tackle you extra hard for the entire rest of the game to a degree where you feared for your health a little bit

You guys have this game where if you get nut megged you have to run to a safe spot all whilst being kicked and punched along the way? Playing this game all day long and no where was safe lived in perpetual fear of getting nut megged at any time

>Tfw you are so scared you keep your legs tightly sealed like a nun in training