The eagles actually have a legit shot at winning the super bowl

>the eagles actually have a legit shot at winning the super bowl

Will they do it bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fy1R9TPLCT0
youtu.be/WPOZbG7ibEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Do it for Lukas.

Was Donovan McNabb ever empowered by a cancer child?

T.O. really boosted McNabbs numbers

No.

I'll be happy if they make it to the playoffs without collapsing

Sure. Why the fuck not.. NFL business is tanking. Perfect time for Eagles to sneak in and win an Owl no one will remember.

Buttblasted Cowboys fan detected

Brady will beat them.

:(

Didn't they just lose an awesome LT to ACL/MCL ?

I think they lose 1st rd playoffs.

Superbowl will come in ATL, We will lose in round 1 no matter the opponent to many inexperienced young guys who have seen January football

"You guys remember when Eagles won the superb owl?"

"The year every good team lost players to injury or suspension?"

Nah, they'll fuck it up as usual. Have a great season and lose the championship at home to some gimmicky bullshit or lose the super bowl in heartbreaking fashion. It would be unnatural for Philly to have a successful football team, and why would we want to upset 57 years of tradition?

Let's be real, the Eagles will go 13-3 and get booty blasted in the first round by some random scrub team, probably like 48-3 or something.

>implying
JP, Hicks (defense leader), Sproles and Maragos (special teams leader) on IR. Many injuries in between, including their best CB for half a year.

Im fine with losing. As long as we get there.

This.

no they don't

The cupcake schedule they’re playing is going to give philly fans way more hope then they should. I won’t be shocked if they win 13-14 games this year and get bounced in the divisional round.

When you're the best team, any schedule will be easy.

If not this year, in the near future. I have a good feeling about this team.
youtu.be/Fy1R9TPLCT0

You'll be more disappointed if they get there and lose than if they don't even make it.

That's what the Cardinals said

No because this is Philly, the perennial second best at best city.

If they do win the city will explode like a nuke was dropped, making 2008 look like a fucking joke.

youtu.be/WPOZbG7ibEE

Play-offs will eat them alive. Peters out killed any post season chance you had. The wounded knee game against the skins fucked you over. Cowboys won't win the division.

Imagine EDPs autistic outburst if they actually make it

> imagine being such a small market team you're okay with losing in the owl

its an inevitability

>eagles
Knowing them they'll go into the NFCC team as heavy favorites and blow it.

Imagine EDPs autistic outburst if they blow it

Philly fans are all pieces of shit and honestly all of philly and the surrounding areas are pieces of shit so not only do I hope they lose, but I hope Wentz suffers a Theisman tier injury and his fucking leg snaps off and then he dies of a gangrenous infection. And then at the funeral I hope all of Philly shows up and they stand there all sad and crying because they know they'll never win at anything ever. They'll be all like waaaaahhhh it was our turn and i'll just be sitting there laughing at their misfortune.

This. I'd be happy if they win at least one playoff game.

You'll win it all next year, too many injuries this season.