TARS, set funposting to 100%

TARS, set funposting to 100%

*shitposts*

based TARS, such an underrated character.

My God that design is retarded.
What were they thinking?

Is there an image of him appearing to bend over?
#braplife

It's a 2001 reference

Probably bait but whatever. it's actually really damn functional and a lot of engineers have praised the design.

>a fucking box with legs

such an overrated character

>human legs are hard to do in a robot
>human legs don't work as fast in a robot
I liked how they could transform into a wheel
it's actually quite a nice design

Well apparently they also had some "scientists" who "fact checked" this movie. They must be just as good in their field as the "engineers" who praised this design, which is completely lacking any kind of manipulators.

Have you even watched the movie? TARS literally uses one to pull a lever when they're docking.

I'm sure you're an authority on the science of the movie since you've taken a physics class and occasionally browse /sci/

Then how come they don't make one IRL if it's so fucking functional you colossal fucking faggot piece of shit retard?

Fat neckbeard scientists and engineers.

>WHY DOESN'T THIS STUFF FROM A SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE ABOUT THE FUTURE EXIST IRL HUH RETARD?!?!!?

Yeah I saw it, whenever the robot needed to do anything it just sprouted some magic shit to interact with the world, using transfomers logic of just unfolding shit endlessly.
Why not just use regular robot arms?
Would make this shitty "minimalist" design be more realistic and less shitty.

Calculation issues and lack of an intelligent operating system.

Why the fuck would they without any sort of AI when they can build something far simpler to do the same job.

Nah man but I'm pretty sure you can't go into a fucking black hole. I'm also pretty sure that going to a time stretching planet FIRST is a retarded idea. Imagine the drama that would happen if something went wrong.

Then don't call it functional???

It's specifically built that way to save space on a ship.

TARS, SET TAXES TO 22.5%

More like: Why not use shit that is based on real stuff in your movie that was marketed as being kind of realistic?

>Why not just use regular robot arms?
the ones that build cars are nice and precise, but they're bulky
robot arms like human arms are clumsy

I know, if this was some big dumb action movie I wouldn't complain, but the fact that they marketing was all about "Look at how realistic everything is" makes me more critical. And using transfromers magic in that setting just irks me.

based taxposter

AYE

It's functional for the movies universe you dumb cunt

my dick is functional for ur mom's universe faget

>Dr. Pavel, I'm NASA

I really wanted to see these things on the battlefield

why didn't they design it like an ape then?

Redpill me on taxpostimg please :3

Taxes are the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcend dimensions of time and space.