RIP CITY

Lonzo gets a 15 point triple double

what will chuck say about lonzo

Kuzma leads the LA Lonzos to a victory.

LANZO BALL GONNA DROP A TRIPLE DOUBLE
CHECK EM

10 points 16 assists 10 turnovers yeah

GET IN HERE BIG BALLERS™.

It is absolutely retarded for your PG to not be able to run the halfcourt offense.

Ugh Lakers wearing that ugly white jersey. They look like the fucking Pacers.

Brooke Lopez is a bad defender, but he's a really talented offensive player. Can't help but feel like the Lakers aren't using him right. Why pay him if you won't use him?

Lillard is too good

Nets fan here, they don't seem to design any plays for him. He's best at a kind of point-center position or when he's given time on the block to create space for himself. Lakers are too uptempo doesn't seem to be working

>It took slightly over 10 years for FPS to return to WWII
>Adds concentration camp subplot

>removed all the fun shit from the original cod world war game like gore

Dame has been barking at Lonzo a lot already. He's gonna have to take some Ts or even a suspension and stand up for himself sooner or later. His dad keeps writing all these checks and these other guys in the league gonna do this shit to him all season. Get in a brouhaha or something to let em know you're not a bitch.

They can send him back to the Nets.

MY LAKIES GETTING EMBARRASSED AGAIN. STICK UP FOR YOURSELF, ZO.

Now that boreball is over Los Angeles sports fans can’t focus their attention on the Lakers.

Ingie ;__;

>can’t

because the wound is too fresh and you need to take a break from sports as a whole?

INGRAM BTFO LMAO

MCCOLLUM holy shit

Ingram is garbage

Still shoots 30%

nah he's being aggressive which i like. the shots will come and go.

Kuzma saving the lakies from complete embarrassment

BASED FUCKING KKUUUUZZZ

lmfao lakers home boxscore people giving lonzo a free bs assist

gave him an "assist" for that kuzma bucket

kuzma had the ball for like 5 seconds before he took that shot lmao

don't b mad that lonzo is already a triple double machine at age 20

You now remember Greg Oden.

I’m over it. The dodger team is young and they’re not done yet.

lets go lakers
*clap*clap*
*clap*clap*clap*

You now remember Brandon Roy

If there is anyone who should be starting, it should be him. Nance is being overplayed and Randle needs to be shipped out.

Every team needs that scrappy, white boy. Much more valuable than some athletic freak who can't do anything.

>Get down there Zack!

C'mon, man. you were being covered by Clarkson.

fuck me... somebody call Kobe, we need Kobe back

Exactly why TJ McConnell is so based.

Meh, not even a bad first quarter. Blazers just made a lot of tough shots

He actually makes me sad and I'm not even a Blazers fan. He was legit really fucking good and so clutch. There was a while in the NBA where I wouldn't have taken anyone over him to make a big shot.

But them exploding knees man. Unironically think he could have been a HOFer if his body was durable. Damn shame, his career...

Guy is doing well coaching high school team in Seattle. Granted he had the #1 recruit transfer there with his dad (who eventually went back to Missouri after UW Huskies coach was fired) and some other top players. But he's doing well.

for sure man Roy was money in that Mavs series. He had the talent to be a first-ballot HOFer if he lasted. Blazers have had the worst draft luck of p-much any team in history. Hope lillard stays with them for good

Lakers are done.

C'mon Zack. You were the best player on the floor in that shitshow national championship game. Look to post up and finish.

Kuzma>>>>Lonzo

And I'm not even joking. Those skills with that size? Dude looks like a stud. Lonzo is playing scared and he's just a few games in.

If Kuz is a star it'll take the sting outta Lonzo's bust.

Lonzo hasn't been a bust tho. If he was in any market it'd just be "slow start for x rookie". Kuzma is amazing tho true

Who needs Kobrick when u have Kuzma.

>0/0/2 in 8 minutes

Lonzo busting as usual. Give me some more kuzman

he can't fucking create any offense. he looked so good in preseason what happened

>slow start for Ingram
>slow start for ball
I’m tired of these “slow starts” for these high draft picks.

Rookie seasons don't determine everything. Remember how good Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings were during their rookie year, as a recent example?

Because he has no killer instinct, no handles, and his shot is wack

are blazers a playoff team? nurkic seems legit, turner off the bench, seem better than last year

get ready for some slow middles and ends too

Shit handles and poor understanding of the pick and roll. Things that can be learned, but any decent PG should already have those things.

Lonzo's shot=MKG's shot

They're broken and broken shit doesn't work in the NBA.

Lonzo's vision is godly and he has good size, but he's slow and not very athletic...and can't shoot. This league exposes weaknesses and if you *can't* do something, you better be damn good at everything else. And Lonzo has a couple cants.

anyone can improve their shot that's not a long-term problem. just look at Rubio balling this season. his handles are def a concern

BROPEZ

brook lopez looks weird as fuck in a lakers jersey

All the Lakers need is 2 core players.
>someone who can put the ball in the hole
>someone who can fetch the ball
Every championship team has this duo.
>Kobe and shaq
>Jordan and Rodman

Boogie next season and?

Now that I think of it MKG is a great comparison to Lonzo. Their talents don't align but I think their career paths will.

MKG has all the effort, athleticism and heart you could ever want, but undersized and can't shoot. Lonzo has the vision and size, but can't play D, shoot and isn't athletic.

Two guys who were great in college for one year, got drafted really high, and are just gonna be good enough to hang around and have a lucrative career.

lakers have like 7-8 players you want on your team to come off the bench, but no killer right now. I don't even know which one of these guys has a potential to be an all-star besides kuz

Boogie and lebron

Actually, MKG is decent size at 6'7, 230 with a 7'0 wingspan. But man he has literally no offense and is absolutely no threat if left open.

Lakers will settle for Nerlens Noel and Will Barton and like it.

INGIE GRAM

You tell us mr quads

Fuck lebron we dont want him

Thing that I'll never understand is if we're under the assumption that like most of these superstars are friends off the floor, and they are, why haven't they plotted to form a superteam in the East yet? I mean other than Lebron...

They all go to the west where they have to play each other. If this Pels team was in the East this year, they could literally go to the Finals.

How has nobody picked a halfway decent East team and said lets go there?

KCP really doesn't impress me offensively but he's the only above average wing defender at this point

because most east FOs are dumpster fires and manage to be in cap hell with shitty rosters

Celtics were elite before 5 Mins into game 1.

Lonzo is on the floor and the Lakers are running PnR w/KCP and Lopez. Makes zero sense. If you're not running it through him, why even have him on the floor? You don't protect a struggling rookie by having him wallflower it out.

Yea this is a good point. That was the plan there till dude's leg snapped. Damn shame.

>13 mins
>0/0/2
>lonzo bust

Would be nice to have fox right now

He's the kinda 2/3 defender that can literally be the difference in a 7 game series. Didn't understand the Lakers getting him cuz he's not at his best if he's a top 3 option on the floor. Made more sense to play Clarkson at 2 but idk.

Cmon nance, gonna need you late

>Lonzo Ball is a bus-

>3 rebs combined by Lopez and Nurkic

da fuck

pretty nice move by Brandon desu.

>one assist makes up for terrible shooting

ingram's length never ceases to amaze me

nice RotY candidate you got there Lakers. Kuz could really finish in the top 3

Fox was always the better player. Lakers went with the hype player cuz hype is exciting.

I think Fox was the play at 1 too cuz Fultz isn't gonna amount to much. The revelation has been the big white dude in Chicago.

He's not even shooting though? I think walton said something because he's trying to get rid of the ball asap as soon as he touches it

Fultz is going to be fine if his shoulder gets fixed and he has any type of work ethic. His game is like a mix of young Wade and Harden. He also has 2 studs to take pressure off of him

yeah markannen might finish in the top 3 ROY votes if he gets the green light to shoot more. really good rookie class overall, a shame about lonzo

if this strayan learns how to shoot, it's over. hopefully he doesn't give up on his dream and come to the Lakers.

I think Fox and Fultz project to be average to good shooters at PG.

De'Aaron Fox has John Wall speed and handles and Beverly tier potential on D. Is also an above average passer.

De'Aaron Fox projects as a literal NBA superstar. Nobody in this rookie class does unless you count Simmons who projects like HOF material but ya.

I apologise to the Utah Jazz for saying that they have the worst half time show

Markkanen is their best player until Lavine gets back. He should be getting plenty of shots.

I meant in his whole NBA career thus far

He is but he has the absolute worst Pg in the league in Grant running that offense.. just gonna be rough for him to get good looks

Fultz was a knockdown shooter in college with a wide array of moves and skills. He is also an above average passer, especially for a combo guard. He's not Fox in terms of athletics but the kid gets buckets and shoots well. That's exactly what Philly needed to go with that core. There's a reason why Fultz was number 1 on 90% of draft boards. The injury and his fucked up form is causing people to really underrate him especially in terms of a prospect.

lmao wtf is KG doing with his life

It's gonna be painful now, but hopefully they're in position to nab a playmaker in the draft.

his segments are the most bizarre on the show

Lopez has 17 points? wtf

You saw a Fultz I didn't. I think he'll be a 35-40% 3pt shooter in the NBA...and so will Fox. Give them both a couple years. I think Fox's midrange game is better. As is everything else he does.

I thought the decision was Lonzo who couldn't shoot vs Fox. Fultz was a fringe top 10 pick imo.

And I do love with the 6ers have done, particularly with Simmons...but they fucked up with Fultz.