What is pol's opinion on NYC?

What is pol's opinion on NYC?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/nyc-poverty_n_5240355.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its aight.

Oddly enough Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn are becoming increasingly more white by a large degree

Jews and spics and niggers and fags.

You thinking about moving here? I predict you will get shot in your face and people will just step over your body. Stay where you are.

And you can never afford to live here you broke faggot.

All major cities are centers of corruption that consume outside resources and produce autocracy. They are all the centers of multiculturalism and globalism and act in control of their suburban and rural neighbors.

Shit ridden garbage city. Cool place if you to get stabbed by a dindu and then raped by the state with taxes. Also, the people there are faggots. Literally and figuratively.

it sucks. Its the opposite of pol. every white person in this city is actually jewish or southern italian. Beyond that its just poor niggers and spics. The asians keep to themselves in queens. Everyone here is a democrat, even the redpilled whites that are racist as hell and literally share all their views with trump because of tradition. Fuck NYC.

NYC actually has some of the lowest homicide rates and property crime rates in the country because the NYPD is more like the military. The NYPD even sell high grade assault rifles to israel and trains their kike national guard

I could and did, and he's fucking right

though I will say I had the best time of my life otherwise.

>what is public assistance?

They have the most gorgeous glorified "holes" in the whole world.

do you mean jew york?

Nice place to visit, shitty place to live.

>everyone in New York is rich

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/nyc-poverty_n_5240355.html

its pretty based but its still ghetto as fuck

t. south brooklyn resident

I live in brooklyn and the massive amount of white hipsters that are moving in is insane the SJWs are everywhere these days

It was a pretty cool place around the turn of the millennium. in the late 90's up till '01, NY had mostly recovered from it's darkest days in the 70's and 80's, but still had just the right amount of grit to it. Like most of the rest of the country, 9/11 put an end to that because security skyrocketed. After all, NY was now target #1.

On the bright side, under Bloomberg, NY was pretty crime free. I remember an article one day that mentioned a new record, we had a day where no violent crime of any kind was reported.

The DeBlasio came along and decided to become Dinkins 2.0 electric boogaloo. bringing all the crime and grit back, but in all the wrong ways, along with leftist garbage.

It's much safer since the Kerosene ban was put in place after 911.

Bay Ridge represent my nigga.

tfw bought my apartment for 800k and it's worth 2MM+

lower manhattan represent

Hell no, from what ive heard NYC is a shithole, rather just stay here in Tampa. Looks crappy also, and hell i really fucking brown turd spics.

Is that Will Smith?

>2 posts by this ID

Not politics

Take it to Sup Forums

Saged

manhattan beach
my grandparents bought a house for 20k back in the 60s in gravesend and I just sold it for 1.5 million. based grandparents

noice

I went there, and it's full of non-whites

Long island is better

Sounds like my aunt and uncle. Bought a house in Gowanus in the 80s for 100k. The Jew that owns the business next door is offering 1.2mil because he wants to expand his building

Capital of the world. Muh city, muh city.

Lived there all my life. Even the people who hate it still love it. The thing I wonder is if when the inevitable civil war comes what side it'll be on.

>London
Islamic capital of the world

NY will always be the worlds city...good times and bad.

I live here, and i've lived in other parts of the US, and i can confidently say that NYC is the only good part of america

yes

>dallas
Asshole of America.

degenerate

Greatest city on earth. Despite the claims of places like Tokyo, Paris and London, it is also the fashion capital of the world.

nighttime and afternoon NYC is comfy

Would like to go, such an important city in terms of culture all over the world imo, but seems like it's glory days are gone (20s to early 90's for me, especially for music)

It's a festering hive of Jewish degeneracy, but the art and music scenes are second to none if you can stand all the other people.

It's also one of the whitest and most crime-free large cities on the planet.

Jews may be trying their best to destroy the western world, but they take alright care of their city.

Worst city on the east coast lol
>Retards everywhere
>Homeless people muttering random shit and screaming at people
>90% of city is non-white
>Thieves
>Fags
>Niggers
>Jews
>Everybody is a Leftist

Wouldnt care if that shithole got nuked

This is exactly how I see NYC. Even the whites are mostly ghetto trash thugs.

Hey Boston. Stay jealous faggot.

its very nice as a tourist i was there for 5 days and they were wonderful

apparently it was more gritty in the early 90s when there were hookers and sex cinemas everywhere and its a bit too touristy now but i dont know, its nice now

an absolute shithole, even if you are dirty rich you still have to interact with the riff raff of society

>its glory days are gone
The fuck crack are you smoking? NYC is in its prime you daffy bong fuck. London will always stay in lady liberty's shadow.

Good god are you wrong. It's an absolute shit hole devoid of any common decency - and I do mean from the richest areas down to the poorest. Worst of all... Everyone is an asshole!!! It gets to the point of being comical, like you're watching sort of play.

And for shame user. The fashion capital? Are you even red pilled? The fashion industry is not only a fucking joke, but it's as degenerate as they come.

Dirt. Stink. Rot. Rats. Crime. Homeless.

Pick up a fucking newspaper you clueless faggot.

And the God aweful accent. Jesus Christ, throw yourself off the Brooklyn bridge you filthy nyc bitch

Damn straight. The fat lady is in her prime. False claims will always be made, but never replicated.

Spotted another Bostonian

Sithole so far up its own asshole that it turns into a nigger.

Seriously, it's a garbage dump built in a swamp, full of kikes and niggers, and their fucking board of tourism or whatever the fuck shoves "new York is great" shit down everyone else's throats.

In the 90s people were at least willing to take some air out of the shit heads there (remember the Simpsons episode with the world trade center). Now it's just "Durr everyone loves new York"

>Thing that happens in literally every city ever, back to Babylon
LOLOLOL ONLY IN NEW YORK

fuck them

You just reminded me, user... I never mentioned the GODDAMN JEWS

When the US inevitably fractures it will be New England's rightful clay.

Fuck off mid atlantic fags it's ours. PA MD NJ, all of you can go join with the south for all we give a shit, but we will save our brother city from the degeneracy.

>riff raff
>Monaco
>third world refuges
The riff raff all comes from Europe. France especially.

wrong actually..we still are the global capital for business...NY is in our shadow lol

sorry mate...the sun aint set yet

Greatest city in the world and I've been to a lot. I hate that it's so the faggy side of liberal but you will never, because it's impossible, get bored in NYC.

Friends.

SJW movement, neo liberalism, neo cons, conde nast

London is bigger and better, DEAL WITH IT!

shithole

Disgusting shithole

>Source: I live here

I never hated Jews Blacks or Mexicans until I lived here, and Im Jewish too so its just wierd.

The nigs are niggyer, the spics are more spicy and the Jews cant stop Jewing

It's our god given right as New Yorkers to be assholes to other people. Go fuck yourself, I oughta slap the shit out of you

London may be the "Business Capital of the World" (for now) but according to this handy infographic NYC beats London 6 to 4.

Rich shithole.

they're fucked, they wont have irish immigrants to go fight for them this time

Its great the first couple of weeks and then it really sets in that you are surrounded by disgusting sludge, dog shit, dead cats and crazy degenerates from hobos to urban youth.

Cant ride the subway (which is expensive btw) without having hobos screaming at you and retards doing a "show" which really means swining around violently while playing shitty music.

>AND THEN YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR FELLOW NYC KEKS GIVE THEM MONEY FOR BEHAVING LIKE THIS

And I live in an upper middle class part of Brooklyn.

Oh yeah, and literally every person working in grocery stores is an illegal and every single block has at least some dog shit and/or sludge.

There is trash literally EVERYWHERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dont come here.

Eating at Chadwick's right now my dude.

Greatest city on earth.

AFter spending too much time on Minecraft, when I look at the original WTC monument, I'm always imagining someone's preparing to build two superstacker iron farm towers there.

OH YEAH!! AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PRIVLEDGE OF LIVING HERE WITH SKY HIGH TAXATIION AND DOUBLE THE RENT PRICES

YES YES YES

WHO WOULDNT WANT TO LIVE IN A NANNY STATE CITY WITH A 40% WHITE POPULATION WHICH IS MOSTLY KEKS OR JEWS RIGHT GUYS???

NUKE US PLZ

The Capital of Europe maybe, but you voted for isolation...so whatever status London has gained the past decade will now by usurped by NYC. London has to be to the most overrated global city in history in terms for influence, granted such only for their tolerance and international immigration - which is predominantly Indians. Thanks to the Brexit; you lose all that trade, business, international influence.

NYC in contrast, is the most photographed and has the most international influence. All celebs, artists looking to make a start and international visitors come to NYC. London may have the most international flights, but that's predominantly the EU and India. Again, you left the EU...so its just a matter of time before Heathrow takes a bow to JFK.
Sorry mate. NY still wears her crown.

Europoors BTFO.

The people are more often than not unbearably liberal, but NYC is incredibly nice.
It's been becoming more high-wealth at the gain of cleanliness and investment but at the loss of character.

Fiction is fun!

Until facts ruin it...

>Monaco
>third world refugees
I lived 4 years in NYC. I speak from experience

Ya sure looks pretty, then you walk a block and see a group of spics torturing a cat and glaring at you while you pass by.

Great place, really. Such diversity!!

You should probably report that.
Besides, white population of NY is rising.

>The nigs are niggyer, the spics are more spicy and the Jews cant stop Jewing

top kek

Did not know who he was fucking with!

Should be renamed in "Reichshauptstadt Germania"

Born and raised Staten Island here, but living in PA.

I can't wait to go back.

> Even the whites are mostly ghetto trash thugs.
Have you ever been outside of Staten Island?

*"Welthauptstadt Germania". Or simply rename it in "Berlin"

Islam cover women with hijab,
Capitalism cover buildings with ads.

They never learn.
It's amazing how they can have such an inflated ego when their city is full of Pakis and Indians.

The sooner it becomes a part of the Atlantic the better.

Eh, see the building on the left. That's when they "modernized" it. It looks like shit, tb h. It looks better here: Might as well cover it in ads.

Report it to who? The police who spend there time writing tickets for victimless crimes??

Not even kidding, last week I went to a petting zoo with my gf and this 5 year old orthodox jewish kid was complaining about the cost of the food to feed the animals (50 cents) and then I saw him giving only 1 tiny grain of food to each sheep.

My landlord who is Jewish spent 30 minutes haggling with the plumber to reduce the cost of somthing by $10

that 10 dollars saved adds up after a while
imagine if he runs into a situation like that five times a day
over a month he's saved up 1500
that's not bad for a jew

All cities are shit

Humans were not supposed to live like that.
Like a rat in a cage

Minorities (Jews, blacks, muslims....etc) and degenerate whites flock to cities. They all stew together in their mental sickness

Of course when you're conducting business you need a centralized location for offices and such, but the extent of New York is larger than necessary

Islomdon

Manhattan has always been white.

Brooklyn started gentrifying about 20 years ago, now it's getting heavily white (in North Brooklyn anyway).

t. Knickerbocker

>the traffic makes it unbearable to be in the city
>almost all of the whites live in Manhattan or Staten island, everywhere else is full of nigger/spic trash
>bullshit tolls that make traffic worse than necessary

Just these reasons alone make it shit
>

New York is full of faggots and CCTV. More cucked than london.

Unfortunately, Chinatown is expanding.

All wrong.

Lived there 2 years. Honestly if the whole place were nuked, nothing of value would be lost. It is a complete shithole, and turns you into a subhuman.

A cesspool of kikes. Should be nuked.

New York is more of a Jewish capital than Tel Aviv. It's a vapid, hedonistic and soulless place.

Holy shit Nigel. Fuck off. London isn't more than a dry turd next to NYC