Jewish Supremacy

Why are you afraid to admit that Ashkenazi Jews are the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
liveleak.com/view?i=6b7_1466718091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not.

holy shit those tits are ready to pop

>not following Christ the Lord

Dropped

not with nipples like that

Could land a helo on those 'suckers'

Yeah me neither. We regulary send them all kinds of military equip to them to maintain good relations.

I'm not trying to refute that, but I'm not Jewish, so I'm an anti-Semite per definition.

DELETE THIS GOYIM!

Ugly tits

It's almost like looking at 2D girls drawn by RAITA.

I think those jugs are shooped

Lots of antisemitic men here are attracted to Jewish women and cross pollinating with them to ensure their kid has a higher IQ.

Race isn't the problem. There's no denying that certain groups due to geographic isolation have evolved to be slightly more adept in certain areas overall. However, there exist intelligent and hardworking people in all surviving populations because they are the reason that those populations survive at all. I guarantee at least 1/200 natural born africans have the potential to overwhelmingly contribute to society given the resources, even with the social structure there. That said, the real problem is socioeconomic status and social structure. True racism ruins the ability of colored smart hardworking peoples to contribute to society on their highest level. As a Hispanic (I'm half white) I agree with nearly everything on this board except for true racism. Nationalism is the answer to the problems you guys are attributing to racism. By closing borders, and selecting successful members of all races, a nation can reach a further potential output than one that deals based on race. My entire family is intelligent, with national merit scholarships and high scores on ACT/SAT. Don't be racist, Sup Forums, that's stupid and proves you are part of the whitenigger population. Be factual, (yes there are many lazy stupid colored people and there are statistics to prove it) and be nationalist. Solve the issue correctly and efficiently.

The Jews are an invention of fundamentalist Christians

But I do, please save us Lord Shekel von Goldstein-sama

If Ashkenazi jews are so butthurt about the Holla Cost, then why does their name contain both ASH and NAZI?

Checkmate jewish scum
Jews: -1
Hitler: 6 000 000

You have it the wrong way around

because they're not

I see martians orbiting those disgusting pyramidal nerplez

No

small areolas are pleb tier

I don't believe in the concept of a master race.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that but the only Jewish female I could find lost interest in me when I cut my beard, and in revealing my handsome babbyface it turned out I didn't live up to her daddy fetish.

This.
I just can´t cope with small nipples. It´s just like....like a bag a skin bag

Tfw qt3.14 gf is half Irish and half Israeli but has this body type with small tits and is Catholic

Feels good desu

this looks like a medical condition or like you stuck her in a milking machine with the pressure way up

Small pink nipples are attractive. Big ass cookie/saucer shaped nipples, regardless of color, just scream Africa.

I am Ashkenazi and I don't feel like I'm part of the master race at all.
Lucky my dad's side of the family isn't jewish at all so I don't look like fucking Soros or something

You believe in less than us atheists, yet more nonsense than Christians, you postmodern cuck.

but it is true
protestant puritans pretty much invented Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

liberal has brain tumor...stay mad.

Not gonna lie, kinda envious but oh well german guys aren´t very popular with jewish/israeli girls lately

100% photoshop

Why do you think we are butthurt? The gernmans still pay our pensioners money for holding them in Hitler-camps.

""""Askenazis"""" are Europeans you idiot
And yes, Europeans are indeed the master race
Can I have this submarine? pretty please

Lately? Come one, "that" was 71 years and almost two months ago. If they have OCD when it comes to numbers you'll prolly have to wait another 29 years.

I can't tell if you're happy that a foreign nation has to support your vets or you're just being facetious

only real women here folks.

I gave the submarine already to that guy But you´ll get a corvette

No, it's swelling of the brain from drinking too much of their own piss.

No, no, the whites NEETs are superior because their white skin, stop disillusioning me. JEW! JEW!

>ashkenazi

Even the name has nazi in it

You do realize if you took away all the comforts of modern civilazation these women wouldn't last a week right?

damn, dude are you Gay? Ugly tits? I guess you don't like the thinness of her lower abdomen. I will use this pix over and over and over and over....

>"that" was 71 years and almost two months ago
Wow, counting months. Nah man they´re not over it atleast the orthodox aren´t

And I am a Polish immigrant with US citizenship. Feelsgoodman.

It's ok germoney find your self a God tier German woman that hates slimes reproduce with her and take your country back.

>pic related

Seriously because if not then I will have to go back and defend the western border from slimes that ur cunt leader imported

I is not advisable to blaspheme against God's chosen people. Plus we'll take your home mortgage to 20%.

Thanks hans you're always so nice to me

kys, pleb

He's 10,000% right. Fuck off, synagogue of snake tits

Dude, I kid you not, every qt german girl is a refugee welcome girl. It´s a shame. Funny thing is I´m probly moving to Poland for my studies.

>pic related

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

Jews are the most intelligent race, per capita. However, they aren't the master race because that requires more than intelligence. One can be intelligently destructive.

If Jews were the master race, they would do as well in their own country as in the U.S. But, that isn't the case. Practically every group on the planet does better in white nations than they do in their own nations.

they aren't hard yet. that shit will tighten up and you could use them to remove lug nuts on your car. fuck ski slopes. damn! homosexuality is fucking rampant.

Nothing but love but pls, by the mercy of god, no guilt trip

liveleak.com/view?i=6b7_1466718091

have some more tits

Sauce?

Jews are not a race you fucking leaf, they are White.

I have a dick. Other dicks are gross. I want eve's totally aesthetic apple instead so ill lie about fags

It's not about vets. It's about jew who survived death camps.

Mens' with fat inside? Wow

Askenazi jews are like 25% neanderthal, they are NOT white. You fucking kikes need to be sent to the oven. There's a reason the jews have been kicked out of every civilisation they've ever wondered into. The 21st century will be no different either your time has come once. Go back to your shit hole isreal that you stole from the Palestinians, maybe now that you have land of your own you'll fucking stay there and mind your own fucking business and leave the rest of the world the hell alone...

you are generally right except in the case of subsaharan Africans. They are an entirely separate branch of humanity and their presence in any non-black society always has a net deleterious effect.

>Düsseldorf

those jewish tits can have Supremacy over me