>City gets fucked up by natural disaster
>At least one of their professional league teams wins the championship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AVzkTd9R44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_outbreak_of_April_10–11,_2001#Tri-state_hailstorm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true sadly. Red Sox in 2013, Saints in the SB, etc

Most American cities are natural disasters

All LA has to do is cause an earthquake (a 7.0 will do) and that world series will finally be theirs

Are you guys implying that Baseball is rigged?

Saints was 3 and a half years after theirs

Why do people forget that the Saints won their owl like 5 years after Katrina?

Miami didn't win dick after Andrew

The league would rather revive the Lakers

well, the usa has natural disasters literally every year (they still will make houses out of wood lol)

They can't rig it when their teams play like total shit

Doesn't your country make them out of cardboard?

No. They're made out of bricks, stupid American.

No; bricks, concrete, stone and cement

Americans make their houses out of cardboard tho. You don't see houses like pic in Argentina

m8 that house is old as fuck
and houses are made out of different materials throughout the country
almost every new house in Florida is made of stone

So that's what causes natural disasters?
It's always some Euro or third worlder that has to come in and talk shit like this. Did you become an architect overnight?

You are pretty much sure every year you will have hurricanes. If you make houses of wood you are just retarded and/or want to get a check from the goverment and buy a new house

Yeah you see them like this

>he thinks hurricanes hit the entire country
m8 only like 10 states have to worry about hurricanes

see? bricks and cement
we are much more ahead than you

Posting pictures of slums is like me posting this to represent the USA:
youtube.com/watch?v=8AVzkTd9R44

>1982

Cherrypicking hard there monkey.

that's literally the poorest part of argentina and the houses are still made out of brick

See you say "we are much more ahead than you" after seeing that picture that guy posted made me spit my water out. Those people live like savages

How is the year relevant in this context?

check detroit today, same shit

Because in 1982 Brazil still was in the stone age

Detroit's median income would be a rich god in Argentina lmao

>Stranger Things house

Your entire perception of American life is literally based on a tv series.

I can't tell if you're a shit troll or actually serious if you believe most of us live in that shit hole.

Even in the show it clearly depicts everyone living in average modern (1970's+) American homes built with quality whilst the one other child lives in a broken shit box owned by a single mother miles from town in the middle of shit.

Well, the picture posted from Argentina is from a slum in Buenos Aires, literally cherrypicking

Even counting the slums Buenos Aires has a better life quality than Scandinavian countries like Iceland. Comparing a city to a country is retarded

and yet they are ahead of (you)

In the World Series less than two months after 9/11, the New York Yankees lost to the fucking Arizona Diamondbacks. That's the ultimate proof that sports aren't rigged, and that in fact sports work in mysterious ways.

inb4 somebody brings up the Patriots. That was just Belichick being a god-tier coach.

>Average Salary in Buenos Aires. According to Numbeo, the average monthly salary is roughly 864 USD.

Some people here make that in a week.

why would someone bring up the Patriots?
New Yorkers hate Boston
is it just cause of the name?

Again, you are comparing average to some specific group

Also, we have 13 monthly salaries per year, so it isn't the same as in the USA

yes retard

>The average American monthly salary was $3,769 in 2011

You're literally dirt poor. Tell me what year was your car made in? Was it this century?

Hey boy, no one said Argentina was richer than the USA. All we are saying is: Argentina is a 3rd world country but we still make strong houses (we only had 1 earthquake and it was enough to realise wooden houses aren't good), while the USA is a 1st world country and you still live in some cardboard boxes

My house is made out of brick and I'm a middle class Bostonian, idk what you're talking about.

Red Sox? What big natural disaster has Boston had lately?

He's clearly retarded and mad he's sudaca trash.

Not really natural but those Muslim fucks blowing up the marathon

Are you actually denying Americans make houses out of wood?

Google "why do Americans make wooden houses" and you'll see millions of results

hurricanes and tornadoes hurt non wood buildings too

>*Amerifat posts a picture of a slum*
>me: That's cherrypicking. Look, I can do the same even with the USA
>Amerifat: "1982 nice cherrypicking"
>me: How is the year relevant?
>amerifat: Because hurr duur I don't have a brain

>every thread has the argentinian and brazilian samefags being mad about america now
why did this start happening?

but hey, they have guns and big bellies, everything that matter for an american

You really do have a tiny monkey brain. Comparing living conditions 30 years ago, when every decade they improve, worldwide pretty much, is pointless. It's like posting a car from the 80s and saying "look the cars in America suck too" as a retort to poorfags in South America who in 2017 drive cars from the 80s.

Bullshit you know damn well Lebron is headed to the Lakers and if a earthquake hit him and Lonzo winning the NBA championship is the championship the city would get.

No sane American has ever Googled anything about Argentinian infrastructure. We don't even know nor give a fuck what kind of coffee you enjoy so we can try and criticize you on this shit website.

Yet, you apparently seem to make a hobby out of it. Truly pathetic.

When Americans go to sleep at night we dream about our lives. When the rest of the World goes to sleep you're still chomping at the bits over our lifestyle.

Should honestly kill yourself brainlet.

>earthquake (a 7.0 will do)
an 8.0 literally will hit all of the west coast within the next 50 years.

>w-w-we don't c-care
Leave now, you ran out of arguments

the population of boston is a natural disaster

stop being so fat already

>implying America has gotten any better since then

The point is: I'm getting the absolute worst in 1982 to represent it instead of something like pic related. You could also post detroit or those ghettos. Whatever. I'm not comparing countries. I'm saying you picked the worst place in Argentina and acting like it's everywhere like that.

St. Louis got dicked by a series of tornadoes endured the costliest Hail Storm in recorded history(2 billion in damages) in 2001 and they didn't win shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_outbreak_of_April_10–11,_2001#Tri-state_hailstorm

Catastrophic inbreeding resulting in an entire city of below-average IQ

That’s small time, you need the entire country if not worldwide sympathy to unlock systemic rigging.

Overshadowed by muh plainz

>go to war
>need "patriots" to fight it
>pats win the owl prompting every 18 year old tard to join the marines and become good "patriots"

They even got a pro footballer to go but they had to off him cause he wasn't going to come back proud of what he did and being a pro white athlete gave him a pretty loud voice that could bring bad pr to the war.