ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

FEDERAL AGENTS LIVID ABOUT LYNCH-CLINTON MEETING

>FBI agents are "livid" about Attorney General Loretta Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton, Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reported today on Outnumbered.

>Herridge said that, according to a well-placed FBI source, the agents are not just upset about the poor optics of the meeting.

>She explained that Bill Clinton is a potential witness because the FBI is separately investigating corruption allegations against the Clinton Foundation.

archive.is/s2iw9

So to summarize
>Met with Bill Clinton, got caught
>Lies about purpose of meeting
>Lynch has officially washed her hands like Pontius Pilot, politically insulating herself from the FBI's findings
>New leak confirming the Foundation is also being investigated.

How much you faggots wanna bet Bill was offered immunity to testify? And how much you wanna bet he's gotten a threat that if he doesn't play ball, they'll trot out Jeffrey Epstein, the pedo king?

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/01/report-hillary-clinton-s-fbi-interview-happen-very-soon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bill was offered immunity to testify
omfg plz this plzzzzz

The deep state doesn't care about an ex-President flying around on a foreign dime giving "speeches"

It does care about its own agents and intel being exposed and/or sold to foreign donors and a quid pro quo arrangement for foreign policy.

TL;DR: We're about to witness a happening of epic proportions.

Would Spousal privilege apply here?

Daily reminder that we absolutely do not want Clinton indicted.

This is the stupidest made up scandal ever.

Proof?

in a federal case, bill could invoke it to refuse to testify but hillary cannot invoke it to prevent him from testifying.

in any case, if either is called to testify, all of their private communications are privileged.

The FBI makes up scandals?

>$0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account by Correct The Record PAC

>still believing this
its really easy to spot people who only watch msnbc and nothing else.

"stupidest"..... Dear god!

So that's basically confirmation that the CIA/NSA/FBI intelligence agencies are the ones who actually run the government

And unsurprisingly, the ex-KGB now run Russia.

Seems to me that REAL power and influence is obtained, not through politics, but through spy agencies.

I'm sure shills will try to slide this thread.

what good does it do though? there's absolutely nothing we can do with this information

>shilling or retarded
call your fucking congressmen, idiot.

Excuse me sir but I think you would be interested to find out that your adjective 'stupidest' is not a word. What you were looking for is 'most stupid'.

oh yeah, like that's going to do anything. hilldawg should be in jail right now. she's being protected by the current administration. there's literally nothing we can do except wait for the fbi to make their move

Why do you say that?

well, well, well, the slide is real today

i guess this thread hit a nerve

t. guy who read the whole image

The shills are scared.

You have a short window to quit what you're doing to avoid criminal prosecution for fraud. Hillary is done, her SuperPACs are done, anyone tied to them when the torpedoes hit is going straight to the bottom.

Get out. Now.

Husbands NEVER have to testify against wives.

Nice archive link dumbass, it's on the summary of the article with a button to read the rest not the actual article.

This is some House of Cards shit. She knows Clinton is guilty, but doesn't want to be the one to sink her and get involved in the scandal, so she purposefully implicates herself. Now it's out of her hands, the buck is passed to the FBI. When she pulls the trigger, it will be seen as her doing her duty.

That's the only logical reason. Neither of them are dumb enough to meet in public for a half an hour and expect them to believe that they were talking about their grandkids the day before a critical juncture.

not YET, you mean.

> imblying Bill wouldn't flip on that bitch in a New York minute for immunity, or maybe like a box of Ho-Hos.

That is fucking AWESOME

>It does care

No, it doesn't.

These are extra-democratic agencies who are answerable to no one. Any pretense of "congressional oversight" or anything else for that matter is a fucking sham, and we all know it.

>But the president could sign an order.....

But he fucking won't, cause he is in bed with this shit.

>But congress certainly would use their powers....

To do fucking nothing, because they are in bed with this shit.

>But the courts....

Will do fucking nothing, because they are in bed with this shit.

nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/01/report-hillary-clinton-s-fbi-interview-happen-very-soon

bump

hillary is fucked lol

shills on suicide watch

Well, yeah

Yes and no. Bill couldn't be called to testify against her but I am not sure that applies if a co-conspirator were the "target" of the testimony.

Holy shit, that image.

It sounds tin foil as fuck yet at the same time rock solid.

How much longer can "they" wait to bring anything substantial against her legally? What if they don't? Can this even be swept under the rug at this point?

I just realized that calling her Gorilla Lynch matches the meter of her name, and is slant rhyme.

I think I'll do that from now on.

Attorney General Gorilla Lynch.

Shill or retarded ?

Pick two?

I'm having a tough time finding any good articles or videos on the lynch meeting, and OP's link only sort of works for me. Can someone point me in the right direction?

that's not exactly true, but mostly yeah. there are exceptions to the communications privilege, so, if you waive spousal privilege and testify, you might still be compelled to reveal something that would have been privileged communication if the circumstances were different -- and those circumstances pretty much only ever end up there because people testify.

you won't find any material evidence of the meeting. it was held on the tarmac on lynch's (or clinton's) jet.

this is partially why TSA exists. a charter jet sitting on the ground at any airport is now more secure than some of the buildings in DC. hell a dude showed up outside the whitehouse with a ruger mark iii just the other day.

Bill wouldn't give up shit anyways. He's got nothing to lose at this stage of his life.

Hell I'd respect him more if he told the FBI to fuck themselves on national TV.

So what exactly is going on with Hillary and the FBI tomorrow

Sounds like it's time to make Bill disappear.

AWOOOO~

Great image op, read the whole ting, bump

>Ruger Mark III
I hope no presidential squirrels were harmed.

>Muslim
>selfie
>duckface

I wish this dipshit were alive again so I could beat him to death with a rubber chicken.

what is the image OP posted about? i ain't reading all of that

Would you prefer short hand text speak with colorful pictures?

>lol u tk him 2 da bar

yes pls

>Clinton foundation investigation

Why the fuck is the FBI taking so long? Trump needs that vile cunt out of the running asap.

Pro-Trump, but I'll take Bernie over Clinton any day.

I don't think you understand. Bill is likely being named as a co-conspirator in the Foundation RICO case. They could offer him immunity if he promises to testify against her.

afaik you can waive privilege and choose to testify against a spouse in any case.

the spouse has to want to keep privilege.

>mfw everything that guy said in /Trump General/ is coming true

Livid my ass. The FBI has been infiltrated for decades. Keep thinking the government cares for you, dipshits.

link? Did someone screencap?

essentially, the FBI and Obama both hate Hillary with a burning passion, so they're working together to screw her over come time for the election.

It's OP's pic.

It's a really good and fast read, you should be able to do it in 5 minutes if you aren't retarded

Comrey is the best FBI director in a long time. He'll do the right thing.

>So that's basically confirmation that the CIA/NSA/FBI intelligence agencies are the ones who actually run the government

they been doing that since WWII where you been?

Spouses can't be COMPELLED to testify against each other.

Why did Obama endorse Hillary if he hates her so much, and he plans to help the FBI and stab her in the back

He has to to keep up appearances. She's the democratic nominee.

Bill will "pass away" if Hillary is indicted.

Not yet, shes still the presumptive nominee.

>one post by this ID

Lynch seems guilty of some banana republic-level corruption here, and she's our Attorney General.

kek

This is 0% luck, 100% shill, 100% concentrated power of Bill.

If this is true, then she is 10/10 brilliant.

Pls stop sliding please

Also. Dubs Checked.

Everyone escaped the Iran-Contra mess, and that was huge. This is comparatively tiny and the Clintons will skate easily, I expect. I'm not happy about either.

>60
are you retarded?

this

No. I just failed at Sup Forums apparently.

Stop posting for 90 days and think about what you've done.

Now if Bill were to come out and file for divorce? Maybe even some assault/battery charges? Christmas in July!

House of Cards creatros have said that the main chsracters are modeled after the Clintons.

It looked so easy on /r/chan huh?

>1 shekel has been deposited.

ITT: I get my face fucked up.

absolutely disgusting

Bill has no shame

just like how he whips his dick out

President actually have a tradition of whipping their dicks out.
Lyndon B Johnson was famous for his dick.

>beaten up by the daughter of her children's father

I had to think about that for a little bit

disregard this. I closed the wrong tab. bump anyway fuck these assholes making $8/hour to slide threads on Sup Forums

I can see Bill being diagnosed with alzheimer's pretty soon, if you get my drift.

Can you guys explain this to me? Maybe i am just interpreting this wrong. But i dont ever see how Lynch a neo con herself would take down clinton. They are on the same side

If she indicts Hillary, libs will be in a uproar. If the FBI suggests to indict and she doesn't, all hell would break loose. Seems like she doesn't want to deal with the political fallout.

Bullshit.

If Hillary gets indicted I will ask out that cute barista at my local hipster coffee shop.

LETS PLAY A GAME

Hillary is Indicited and taken off the ticket, who does the DNC Put up

Bernie or Biden?

you will
maybe she will say yes

The CIA mostly, the FBI is sort of like their do-gooder brother who actually cares about his job, the spooks just like killing people.

>cares

See:

She knows that this is a radioactive mess that is going to end the career of anyone who touches it, and she knows that if she doesn't do something with it, she's in trouble, as Hillary herself has openly admitted to breaking federal law (and Obama said we should forgive her after she announced it on the white house rose garden).

Here's the problem: if she blocks it, everyone will know that certain politicians can break the law without consequence. If she pushes forward, her career is going to end. So she's doing nothing, and just saying, "The FBI's decision will be the deciding factor."

It's all she could do, especially after getting caught in an Ex Parte meeting with Bill Clinton, which a first year law graduate could tell you not to do.

So how fucked are the Dems if this happens?