Why do Dutch people hate us so much?

Why do Dutch people hate us so much?

Netherlands is often referred as "The most anti-Japan nation in Europe" because (we think) they are still begging reparation for what we did in WWII.

When you type "欧州の朝鮮" (Korea of Europe) in Google, the auto result shows it's Netherlands (pic related, it also shows the name Greece, because there was some news about Greece begged Germany for reparation for WWII and it became big among Japanese netizen) so you guys understand what I told was true.

We often hear that Dutch people have "body of Whites and mind of Koreans" because they are known for loud speaking and brutal acts. I don't hear about other European countries like UK or France still beg reparation for WWII though. Why are only Dutch people butthurt about WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

it seems that the Polish people, or at least their government demand some quite high raparations for WWII even though reparations have already been paid in the past. (not to forget that they "occupy" German soil.)
I never heard that dutch in particular hate Japanese

I've never heard anyone hate on Japan, on the contrary, Japan is quite loved for being inventive, clean and polite

95% of the population probably doesn't even know we fought against you in WWII, they only know we lost Indonesia

The collective stalking

activity(as known as collectivity)

was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared

when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me

and said when I glanced at him back

that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next

to my house staring at the window of my bed room

when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack

that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government.

It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER..................................

OBSESSED WITH KOREA POSTING DOZENS OF FLAMEBAITS
LIKE IN THIS THREAD ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

t. schizo

The collective stalking agency was founded

in 1999

by the government.

their tasks are collecting the secret from the target through radio wave.
I came into their attention after I bought the commodity at the supermarket near my house on 12/2/07.

The collective activity was so intensive that there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

The collective resistance was equipped with anti-radio wave hat made of tin foil.

When I was driving the road on monday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old, they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness. The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.

>Jap soldiers shot a mother and her baby in her arms only because she was running.
>Jap soldiers repeatedly stabbed an infant with bayonets until he stopped crying and died
>13 of my family members were slaughtered by jap soliers, I swore to revenge myself on japs when I was 7.

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605

Polish people for Germany is maybe Korean people for Japan, yes. But at least Poles love Japan so I don't really hate them. (Of course I HATE Korea though.)

That's good to hear that. You don't need to hate anyone for things happened over 70 years ago. That's really too stupid.

Why are you so sensitive??

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER..................................

OBSESSED WITH KOREA POSTING DOZENS OF FLAMEBAITS
LIKE IN THIS THREAD ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

why would nl hate japan

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Poles don't love Japan. Poles love Korea. Polish cities are the most Korean cities in Europe. We have a lot of buildings built by Korean companies.

>clean, polite and inventive
Is that why you invite so many Moroccans in?

>Netherlands is often referred as "The most anti-Japan nation in Europe" because (we think) they are still begging reparation for what we did in WWII.

Poland is begging Germany literally 1 trillion dollars as ww2 reparations but besides Sup Forums Germans don't hate Poland for it

Grow up you fucking netouyo

I hate the Dutch as well, based jap-bro. But not because of reparations. Dutch betrayed all of Europe and Christendom during the early modern period. They even betrayed their own Germanic-Protestant kind (Icelandic) in favor of Turks. To this very day they are among the strongest proponents of leftist initiatives in Europe which are toxic for the continent.

tlrd with Dutch you loose.

Because we were very very evil.

Then I think you should kill kys.

I think I have no religion but I don't like Dutch's atheism idea too. Atheism sounds just an another Christian sect religion with anti-Christ flavor to me.

That's like hating on Americans for the things the Bush/Obama/Trump administration does. Though I understand your point.

The generation that was born a century ago hated the Japs, yes. For a good reason too, obviously. My great-grandfather was locked up in a Japanese camp in Java. He never spoke about those years, he did resent the Japs for the rest of his life, though.

Current Dutch population doesn't even care about the Japanese to be honest. It's too far away and we have like 0 connection nowadays, unlike the pre-WW2 days.