What went wrong?

What went wrong?

0 points. Really??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PGOiPdp43s
youtube.com/watch?v=RAVqB9kwYs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumb nignog with an even dumber father, who evidently never head of a washcloth in his life. Enjoy being an 8th man in 2 years, and being out of the league in 4.

nothing went wrong.

he was always shit and the lakers bought into the meme because he has a loud nigroid dad that reminded magic of himself

I'd be a lot more worried about the 4 assists. People have been willing to explain away his inability to score with the bullshit "he's a facilitator like Kidd" line, but he can';t distribute for shit, either.

everyone with a triple digit iq knew he was a walking meme

You can watch Kidd pass though, that guy was a savant that made passing as hype as shooting. Borderline passing magician.

There hasn't been anything absolutely stellar when I see Lonzo Ball play.

>What went wrong?

small baller in big baller clothes

Oh, I agree that Kidd was crazy. I meant it was a bullshit comparison in the first place because Lonzo isn't that caliber of playmaker.

Kidd could score though.

He's so goofy looking it upsets me.

He'll fake an injury and retire next year. He will then dedicate himself to his dads reality tv show

>people expected nba production out of a scrub motherfucker who got trounced by an undeveloped deaaron fox
lm fucking ao

It was just the line that people tossed out to defend Ball when people pointed out he couldn't shoot. Kidd was able to take over a game even when he couldn't score, so people pretended that Lonzo could do the same.

The worst type of player is the inconsistent one,.

get near triple one game and complete shit the next. Maybe he'll improve idk but right now its bad

>get the ball on the inbound
>walk all the way to the other side of the court with the ball
>stand there and pass it without even making an attempt a play
>guy you pass it to dribbles a bit, shoots and scores
>you get the assist even though you did nothing to facilate the play
>OMG JASON KIDD 2.0

Ball can't ball. Bust since day one. He just need to go. Lavar is a dumb fuck pitiful excuse for a father. He should have just disappeared, like all black fathers do.

kek

He can't shoot and he's not a dynamic athlete, and in this NBA era you need to be at least one of those at the PG position to be great. If things don't change, Lonzo projects to be closer to Rajon Rondo or Ricky Rubio.

he nigged his way to millions, whos laughing now?

rondo is too high a ceiling for this kid

lmao try Elfrid Payton nignog

True his dad sold him as gold when he really was brick

How did the Lakers fall so hard for this meme though?

I'm talking about Rondo right now. Rondo's style doesn't really fit the current NBA like when he was an all-star in Boston

They are literally talking about his changing his entire shooting mechanics because they are so bad and he's a professional getting paid millioins LOL

are you implying his PED's acne is from uncleanliness?

He said he'll figure it out though

He can't defend for shit or run an offense in the half-court, either. His whole "game" is built around the fast break.

His dad was becoming a reality tv celeb, LA is the city of celebs.

he's a playmaker you dip

yeah, he's hard to look at.
guys like Keanu or Bieber are just somehow pleasant to look at; this guy makes me want to run away. My friend's brother had that same awkward look, too, but he had cystic acne.

>4 assists

Imagine if they drafted tatum lol

To clarify: half the time I want to punch Biber in the face, but he's nice to look at.

The game before this one there was guys on the bench with more assist and more points scored that played half the time lonzo did.

even then though

rondo was carrying the bulls in the playoffs

What a fucking embarrassment.

>What went wrong?
Trusting Magic to run a team. Dude was a great player but he's dumb as a fucking rock.

>28 minutes
>0 points
>3 rebounds
>4 assists

Magic has made some great moves outside of drafting Lonzo. I like the Lopez and Kuzma deal. I don't think he'll ever make a mistake like Lonzo again.

can't argue with that +/-

guy is clearly a net asset to his team

I don't think Lebron, Steph, or KD could ever manage a +10 without scoring a single point themselves. This guy is a natural fucking talent. Name me one other player who can almost single handedly win a game without fucking scoring.

Dreymond could

I can't believe people were seriously even comparing him and Ben Simmons. They shouldn't even be in the same conversation at this point

Basically 12% of the teams floor time was used up on a guy who didn't score

+10 you can't explain it

He has a perfect last name, he's from LA, and went to college in LA. It's like Tim Tebow X10

Is he even playing at Anthony Bennett level?

he didnt win a game without fucking scoring at all. it's not like he didnt want to score either he just missed the only shots he took.
kyle kuzma is a better player easily

I'm convinced that like half of the scouts and GMs across all major sports read an ESPN mock draft the night before the draft and go with whatever the fuck it says. There's just no other way to explain shit like Ball or Manziel.
inb4 >Browns

Nah, even thought it was against the >suns, he scored 29 points, something Anthony Bennett never did

He was an asisst away from a trip dub a few games ago and has scored nearly 30 points in a single game. He's just not consistent yet.

nigga, did you see rondo last playoffs?

plus ten is bad? Was his team winning when he was on the court or not?

Reminder that the GMs voted Lonzo the most likely to win ROTY, with 12 more votes then Simmons. I don't get it

>summer league = actual NBA

>falling for the washcloth on face meme
That shit irritates your skin famalam. Exfoliating soap on face only

>long face
>small eyes
>small forehead
>oval afro
what could go wrong?

Will the downfall of the Big Bust Brand over the next few years be kino to watch?

>Magic has made some great moves outside of drafting Lonzo
Such as... Ingram? Nance? Randle?

>1 good game
>7 bad games
Seems bretty consistent.

How do you score 0 points in a game?

How can you not make a mid range shot?

How can you not get a simple layup in transition?

There are literally overweight people in a YMCA gym right now that can score 2 points in the NBA on any given night.

All hype

It's because they are mostly inside cliques protective of outside infiltration

Realistically, who knows anyone with that high of an IQ?

Nah, more like Cameron Payne.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PGOiPdp43s

100 is average

>mfw Lonzo scored as many points last night as Fultz did

Wait ball finished with 0 points?

>76ers want Fultz
>Celtics gonna take Tatum at 1
>76ers gives Celtics draft pick for next year for the 1 pick
>fLakers take Ball
>Celtics takes Tatum at 3

kekt

He didnt draft any of those players you fucking dumbass, he wasn't even with the Lakers front office then
Get the fuck off Sup Forums if you dont know what the fuck youre talking about

too many slow white guys on the lakers tb h

t. lavar balls

Goddamn he's a bitch ass ugly motherfucker

>Be Brandon Ingram
>Inna practice facility
>Zo lookin sad about last nights game
>Want to talk to him about it
>Don't want him to know we all think he's a bust
>Walk up to him
>Think of hilarious joke
>"Hey Lonzo"
>He turns around
>I'm already chuckling to myself
>Can hear Luke Walton laughing in the distance
>Magic giggling in the middle of his AIDS treatment
>Lonzo knows it's coming
>"Please, not again"
>"Why the long face?"
>I get cut for daring to insult a Big™Baller™
>Mfw

leafs, everyone

2 good young players and Randle will be used as great piece for a trade. What's the problem?

d-fish is rolling in his grave

big ballers unite

if you aint with us now, don't come crawling down the road

youtube.com/watch?v=RAVqB9kwYs0

19 year old playing against grown men.

>He has a perfect last name
>Balls

How the fuck do you fail to score in a basketball game? You have to be actively trying not to score or something. The fuck.

>lonzo ball is black

ok

First 8 career games

PPG
Ball: 9.1
Kidd: 8.9

APG
Ball: 6.6
Kidd: 6.3

RPG
Ball: 6.8
Kidd: 6.6

FG%
Ball: 33%
Kidd: 35%

3pt %
Ball: 28%
Kidd: 18%

Ball was 19 years old when he debut, Kidd was 21 as a rookie.

That's his point.

this is now a ben simmons thread

Magic Johnson is a retard

now post all the players with similar stats who stayed shit