BBBust General

>0 POINTS

A 75% mullato meme chucker turned out to suck?

Color me surprised.

>+10
Seems good to me

>Paying attention to +/-

LMAO

how do you only take two field goals and zero free throws in 28 minutes as a primary ball handler? like what was he doing?

He can't shoot, he can't attack the rim because he's not that strong and he's a below average at free throws. So there isn't much he can do as far as scoring.

How do you go from 29 points to 0?

So why does it matter that he got 0 points? Haven't you seen his +/-?

the virgin point total. the chad +/-

Clarkson or KCP. Someones gotta go.

uh no sweety

How many 400 dollar shoes have been made in your name, OP? Fucking jealous ass scrub.

so why the fuck is he in the NBA if he can't do anything a basketball player is expected to do? what a shitty fucking nonsport. I honestly enjoyed baseball this past week but i will never, EVER enjoy basketball.

Because Magic is an idiot?

how are there field goals in basketball when it’s played on a court?

>finding any stat to make Lonzo look good

you feel for the meme user, start watching sports objectively and getting your analysis from ESPN

So you are telling me that Magic is idiot because he is black???? Fuck off racist

>highest plus minus for the starters
>hurr durr he sucks

Go back to plebbit you sack of shit

>start watching sports objectively and getting your analysis from ESPN
>analysis from ESPN

stop*

try harder finland

+/- is such a meme stat. Can anyone explain to me why Ingram is -8 and Ball is +10?

This is what happens when you get your analysis from ESPN. I guess you'll just have to wait for Stephen a smith to explain that to you.

i believe its a simple as scoring while they're on the floor, so while lonzo was on lakers were +10 points on portland, while ingram was on lakers were -8