Is eating breakfast at McDonald's degenerate?

Is eating breakfast at McDonald's degenerate?

Enjoy your 1200 calories in one sitting.

Disgusting

Here for the same money you can go local and get way better food.

Thanks, fellow red-blooded American patriot.

Mcmuffins are pretty good. One of the few things that isn't god awful for you at mcdicks.

Those eggs taste like greasy plastic foam; they don't even season them when they are included in the big breakfast. I don't even think they put salt on them--it's truly vomit inducing.

Their pancakes and hash-browns are alright. Also,

No. Just exercise and fight WHITE GENOCIDE.

>self hatred of a fatty who can't eat that and burn it off the same day

eating anything at any fast food place is pretty degenerate. eating fast food more than a couple of times a week is more degenerate than being an alcoholic

Yeah but it's really easy to make at home.

>mcmuffin
>not sausage and cheese mcgriddle

Their breakfast sandwiches no. But sub for real eggs when you get the biscuit because they use fake aluminum boxed eggs for the square scrambled kind. It doesn't cost you extra to get the real thing.

Why the fuck anyone would get a McGriddle or their normal breakfast platter is beyond me.

I liked it, aside from the unfiltered orange juice
I never tried pancakes before and they're delicious

Breakfast is the only good thing at McDonald's

McGriddles and their hash browns are pretty tasty and cheap. Any more than a few times a month is bad, obviously

>breakfast

never do that

Big breakfasts come with packs of salt and pepper senpai

why would you do it when you can get a much better breakfast for the same price literally everywhere else

Once or twice a month is ok. Every week is out of control.

Also just stay fit.
Bike rides,Jog,Gym,Yoga,Butt touch

anything

>eating lead
you're supposed to force-feed that to your enemies, user

Just look at this disgusting shit

I don't get how anyone can keep eating this McDonalds shit. The Burger taste okayish but you don't feel any better after it, it feels like this fucking burger is draining your energy. Greasy shit.
It also looks like absolute garbage, what a sad look it is to open that little carton to see this sad excuse of a burger, old dried up fat shit pressed into the form of a something remotely resembling a Burger.

Mah nigga

I worked at mcdonalds. The eggs are cooked disgustingly on a tray that is only scraped off and rarely washed, and we sometimes didn't care if we dropped pieces of egg shell in them. The hotcakes are frozen bricks that are microwaved. All the meat looks disgusting and you wouldn't eat it if you had to cook it.

Why do you need that much calories? Take away the pancake and hash brown.

Burger King breakfast is FAR superior

>tfw be a manager at mcdonalds
>tfw you eat mcdonalds at least 5 times a week.
>tfw you also an alcoholic.

I wonder what my insides look like.

Jesup fuc
Make your own damn breakfast is not hard
Or go to a classic American diner

Only thing worthwhile is a McGriddle. Everything else you can make at home for cheaper and better if you're not a lazy, degenerate, prick.

>eating fast food more than a couple of times a week is more degenerate than being an alcoholic
>being an alcoholic is degenerate

nigger detected

Probably look like a warzone

oh mama

>Over half your daily intake in one meal is a good thing!

Fag

delete this

>people eat this shit

>two croissants
>1/3 of a croissant is supposed to be butter

wew lad

yes

i know niggers like it but kfc is the only acceptable fast food outlet. mc dolan tastes of shit.

Wtf he ruined those perfectly good clips. Guess I'm a $cruise rocket now.

You get all that food for just $4.99 or whatever it is in Euros....your welcome schweinhund.

The problem is this:

mcdonalds workers are usually highschool kids or good hearted older proles.

Burger King workers always look like the kind of people that would steal your car stereo

you're 5x more likely to get cold or otherwise poorly made food at burger king than at mcdonalds

mcdonalds is not greasy, its the fucking opposite of greasy. you are right that they are not the best hamburgers, though.

Do you live somewhere where you've never had access to good food? I don't know how else you could eat McDonalds 5 times a week?

>alcoholic
Oh, you're drunk.

Jack in the box better

Not at all. It's good stuff. I don't pancake but the Sausage Mcmuffins with egg are great breakfast in a hurry.

DYEL detected

>sorry this is skoll mcdonalds is 2 blocks down

You get what you pay for.

CarlJR makes better breakfasts.

But McDonalds makes better pies.

They cut one croissant in half you cheese eating surrender monkey.

I had your same general though though, croissants are calorie heavy enough, no need to fill it with fried breakfast stuffs.

>mcdonalds workers are usually highschool kids or good hearted older proles.

Where the fuck do you live? Here 100% of McDonald's employees are basketball enthusiasts.

Why do you people respond to these threads?

How many of you are being paid to do so?

the only non-degenerate food is the ones you grow and hunt in the wild yourself using your natural survival instincts.

Paid by the jews

1.25 € per post

Eh. I like it on rare occassions. Good for 6am road/fishing trips.

>crtl + f
>no results for biscuits and gravy

The fuck Sup Forums. Biscuits and gravy is the ONLY good thing McDonald's has

It seems around me McDonalds is mostly qt white girls. Wendy's is the place all the blacks work.

one of those >90% states. you should move

Still beats the living fuck out of what you northmen eat on a daily basis. Disgusting.

It's after 6 my boss is out not monitoring me so fuck it. At the end of the day I send every post I ever made to him and from their he figures out my salary arbitrarily based on how well he thinks I made everyone go off topic. Keeping this thread at the top makes people ignore the Hillary stuff. Note I am not political at all just a hungry college student lol.

Why the fuck are you going to mcdonalds in the first place? Wake up half an hour earlier, make a nice breakfast if you want breakfast.

>clips

>not sausage and cheese mcgriddle
"breakfast all day" is worthless without this one item.

It doesn't matter. That's still no excuse to just dump some synthetic, flavorless egg without at least adding a pinch of salt and pepper.

That's like saying, "We don't care that our food tastes like shit, so try and fix our fuck ups for us." I don't expect much of fast food, but I never felt I needed to add any salt to something from Wendy's, Hardee's, etc. It's plenty salty enough. I rarely eat fast food, anyway.

>tfw they have a diet version over here
WHY CAN'T I FUCKING BULK EASILY.

If they're curved like that they're clips, the straight ones are called mags. Learn to gunz ugly.

>Jagged Boner
What.

>Easy gains
Dirty bulking is the ultimate red pill

aryan brother. the best breakfast is 2 eggs, 2 lean SQUARE sausages and 3 tatties scones. fucking god tier bro

If you're using the calories there's literally nothing wrong with that.
Do you follow the outdated pyramid religiously, retard?

fucking russians

>bulking in summer
>not cutting
Literally why?

No. Kill yourself. COD isn't go-to for gun vocab

>Keeping this thread at the top makes people ignore the Hillary stuff.

To which there is very little of. No, keeping this thread at the top makes people miss the more important political discussions. I know how sliding works. Reported. Enjoy the 404

Did you know if you swam for an hour every day, you will burn something like 500-800 extra calories per day extra?

Swimming is the most ridiculous exercise method, and it's super low impact.

Get a pool, you poor piece of shit.

Good for gains. Just very pricey if you continue to eat their everyday. It's better to just buy your own shit and make it yourself

>eating under 3200 calories a day
>murrican metabolism

Smalahove is not an everyday dish, nigger.

No, eat the food of my people and support my country's corporations you faggot.

What McDonalds' are you going to? McDonald's employees are always fucking rude

I will you low test twink. DYEL?

Whatever bro I'm not in charge of specifics. My boss just says keep non political stuff on top and in political threads dealing with certain topics he gives me a list of to disrupt as much as possible.

Haha fucking retarded leaf.

Bojangle's is only acceptable breakfast place

If you're cutting in summer you're 3 months too late, faggot

everything in moderation, ivan

Regularly buying breakfast anywhere is retarded. That shit is so cheap and easy to make yourself. How lazy are you that you can't brew some coffee, scramble some eggs and toast a bagel or something?

Steyr AUG Futurerifle Magazines.

I can respect zhat!