lol

>greece surrounded by the sea
>doesn't lose much land
the sea is afraid of the greek warrior

You would lose your capital if fearsome greek warriors could've defend it

>denmark reduced to a tiny island
>tfw it's exactly where I live

When did we lose Athens?

You've lost Constantinople. Twice, actually.

>Underwatertugal
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

ikr XD

stupid fucks settling along the ocean

We tried pretty hard, we were outnumbered pretty heavily both times, what can we do?

And nothing of value was lost

You don't the west coast?

>Stockholm area
>Scania
>Denmark
>Northern Germany
>South east England
>Caucasus Russia
And nothing of value was lost

>Istanbul : largest k*rdish city on the planet
>Izmir : mostly leftist scum
besides, Turkey is mountainous like greece, west coast will not be irreversibly underwater

>>Istanbul : largest k*rdish city on the planet
WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This picture seems to be forgetting about our whole series of dykes and other water-control emasures we've built through the ages.

and we still don't have a sea exit

fuck it all

The sea is greek

Wasn't most of the modern Netherlands reclaimed from the ocean in the first place?

>the sea is eternally salty
checks out

>living at a coast
Have fun when the water level raises dumbass

I agree but it also looks like we'd lose York, aka the best city in the UK.

I think I'd tolerate the South East existing if it prevented that tragedy.

they breed like rats, there's no k*rdish family with less children than 5, not to mention the polygamy

a kurdish world

If you see a map that predates roughly 1930s-1960s (when this project was worked on), the province of Flevoland should be missing, because it didn't exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flevoland

>Based East Anglia drowning
It's not fair

When I was learning about this in elementary school I thought the Dutch are the most based people. I started having long discussion with my teacher as to how this can be even more exploited.

I too wish we did more of this. We're supposed to have some of the top aquatic engineers, why not do some top tier (public) works

Well we technically already are. I live about 7 to 10 meters under sea level

people from norfolk are so thick i doubt they'd even notice

>capital:Lelystad

It's comfy though

North East Coast = Best Coast

>all the coast Swedes and Ålanders gonna drown
Good riddance

Wtf I love the Netherlands now

This will unironically change the world, although I don't understand why it hasn't already

>baltic sea
>sea level rising

aw shut up coño

I unironically wish this would happen over night

Fake map. Sea levels only rise about 50 cm until 2100.

Note that this was conceived with pre-WW2 technology as well. The basics have been known forever, it's just not something people are interested in I guess.

Would this even be a bad thing?

> scarborough
youtube.com/watch?v=-BakWVXHSug

>half a million people live on a piece of land that was underwater 60 years ago

Damned impressive

>we could, theoretically, reclaim doggerland
I WANT TO BELIEVE

good lad x

You think you could leave the EU? No, the EU is coming to you, over land.

>stockholm gone
>malmö gone

fuck yes

>We'll finally be free of the scourge that is Denmark
At long fucking last

So, ice, most of which is underwater, and takes up more space than the water it froze from.
Now, the ice melts, taking up less space as water.
After the ice melts, water temperature rises, increasing evaporation.
Even less water in the sea because more of it goes up in the clouds and rains on the ground.

Eventually, more clouds means less sun, less sun means less heat, less heat means more colder denser 4*C water that uses less space

So When is this water supposed to rise?

I'm under the impression that Turkey needs leftist scum, though. Turkey is turning into a democratically elected islamic dictatorship. It's the west that no longer needs leftist scum.

yeah except the leftist scum here are number #1 propaganda tool for the islamists

Oh. Well, fuck 'em.

oy vey

Not all my country but half of my region is fucked
Luckily it's the worse half, and now we will have even better scenery with the Mediterranean sea next to the mountains

And thousands of Dutch refugees girls will flee their drowned land to come to France, which is a good thing

Landlocked """"country"""""

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Apaga this!!!!

but science men on the electric jew told me it would

The atmosphere can only pack so much moisture before it precipitates.

Also, clouds block only about 80% of the sunlight and aren't evenly distributed across the planet, meaning some places won't necessarily see more clouds than they do now.

>living on a coast
>still not going underwater
Smell ya later, oceanmen.

The landmass in Norway is actually rising faster than the ocean is rising (because the ice cap during the ice age weighted it down).

DEATH TO YORKSHIRE!
PRAISE POSEIDON!

R.I.P The Flemish
"You were the better half"

Caligula says hi

You live below sea level, but your people are the tallest in the world. (This Dutch girl is 189cm)
What is your secret?

>Came here to laugh at the Dutch
>Suddenly remember that I live in Florida

SHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITT

With EU probably the idea of separate European nation states is going to get left in the 20th century. Most of Danish, Dutch etc will be able to move to Germany or Sweden etc.

More water is almost always a good thing for people (fishing, transportation, drinking, irrigation etc), global warming will cause problems but not because of "more water". But because it will be too hot for certain type of crops

>stockholm gone
All right, get my torch laddies. Let's melt that bloody ice right now.

RIP denmark, you guys can come here if you'd like

It's the pressure keeping you short, sheeple!
I live 2250 m above sea level and everyone here is short, that's the only explanation

The Dutch literally build a wall around the sea.
Nature can't fuck with them.

>More water is almost always a good thing for people (fishing, transportation, drinking, irrigation etc)

Holy fuck are you braindead? Do you realise seawater is fucking salty and can't be used for drinking and irrigation?

You fucking braindead moron. Have you heard of salination? As sea levels rise low lying aquifers and groundwater get polluted by the seawater which seeps into the porous rock. This will destroy all the freshwater in South Florida before long. Do you realise that basically all freshwater is locked up in ice and that the ice is melting? India and Pakistan rely on glacial meltwater and the glaciers are receding, so they will all have a fucking big pooclear war. California relies on snowpack but that is gradually falling as rain not snow and runs off into the oceans.

I am so fucking sick of stupid nigger fucks not understanding the consequences of climate change. I have fucking nightmares on a weekly basis about this shit. I literally have dreams where I am in East Anglia and it is sinking and I see families die, brothers, fathers, brothers fathers etc, and the seas rise and rise and I wake up coated in sweat, then the sweat is salty like seawater and I scream in fucking terror imagining that shit.

I often pay a prostitute to have sex with me, she is half Bangladeshi and half Dutch so both her countries will be destroyed by sea level rise. I force her to drown in my semen whilst she reads me the latest data about CO2 in the atmosphere, It is the only relief I have. Apart from this I am fucking suicidal and want to die because it scares me shitless, and retards like OP make 'funny' threads.

Do you realise how many people would die if sea levels rose 60 metres? It won't happen anytime soon but 2-4 metres will destroy cities and force billions to starve and die or move and get killed at borders. I am sick of this bullshit. fUCK this fucking thread.

>tfw sweden will be white again

>Holy fuck are you braindead? Do you realise seawater is fucking salty and can't be used for drinking and irrigation?
You realize that people have known how to remove the salt from seawater since ancient Greece and its only become more and more effective since then? More water is generally universally consider a good thing.

Some places will be shitty to live in after global warming, especially if they are ice-dependent or whatever. Some places will be great to live in. People will shift accordingly.

>I am so fucking sick of stupid nigger fucks not understanding the consequences of climate change.
I understand the consequences. However:
1) Global warming is way way way too far along to stop. Scientists agree on this. The world is getting warmer we have to brace ourselves.
2) Am I the only one who remembers the Ice Age? Humanity literally already lived through a mass warming event. Probably there were people freaking out "oh no all our ice is melting how will we get water?? Oh no the mammoth will go extinct! How will we cross to our favorite hunting ground when the ice bridges are gone?" Meanwhile humanity keeps on moving, melting ice allowed people to move into Northern Europe and created the world we know today. The world we know tomorrow will look very different. People will change as the world changes, society will change as the world does. People will die like they've died since the dawn of time...but for every human who dies 2 more are born.

> It won't happen anytime soon but 2-4 metres will destroy cities and force billions to starve and die or move and get killed at borders
Not likely. Cities will be destroyed and cities have always been destroyed but guess what people build new cities! That simple! Open borders are all over the EU and Bangladesh already has a sister society in Pakistan (they used to be one country).

>London and Barcelona sumerged almost entirely
wtf i love global warming now

livescience.com/4180-sahara-desert-lush-populated.html

A long time ago the Sahara desert had tons of rain and was a great place for people to live! Imagine people back then! "Oh no climate change will destroy all our cities! We will have no water!"

But people adapted and moved and found greener pastures as the world changed so did they. There is nothing separating a Dutch from a Deutsch except for history and language. At one time they were the same people. They can meet up again.

Lots of cities are deliberately built on the coast because being by the ocean is (get this) a GOOD THING. As sea rises slowly slowly they will move their cities slightly to the side. People will have to adjust their crops and develop good crops that work in the hot temperature. Things will change, but if you are afraid, then you already lost.

Nah m8

There's umpteen reasons why that's unrealistic, mostly that there's no cheap way to block off one end as it's in the middle of the sea.

Water only makes us stronger

Holy shit, the caspian sea is suddenly relevant.
Why do I never hear about it?

don't have to bring back the whole of doggerland, just bit by bit

How do you propose we build a dam in the sea?

For us it wouldn't be that bad. We would be less of a highway for tanks anymore.

>Denmark's population now lives in GB

Don't know that feel m88 :^)

North Brasil, Argentina and Venezuela will be kill

>sinkboa

if you build it, they will come

>again
i for one welcome my fellow danes

What's Venice to do?

Heh

squad $hit..
IT G MA! WAOH!!
UNDAHWATAH SQUAH! SQWAH!!

youtu.be/DPC9erC5WqU

Move like people have done for thousands and thousands of years! These maps are so stupid

Good.

Something has to be done about Estonia right? That little gem is Europes future