'Suspiria' Remake Has Finished Filming

>Dakota Johnson as Susie Bannon
>Chloe Grace Moretz as Patricia
>Tilda Swinton as Madame Blanc
>Mia Goth as Sara
>Jessica Harper (from the original film) as Anke
>Dir. Luca Guadagnino (A Bigger Splash)
>Amazon Studios

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3423265/suspiria-remake-finished-filming-headed-european-film-market/

but why?

Hope they didn't lose "The Dario's" feeling throughout the film....

A Bigger Splash wasn't really an indication but I Am Love is basically one big giallo without the horror scenes. The entire structure is "camera follows lost woman wondering through mansions and streets" which is 99% of Argento's style.

I have faith in him.

If it was any other director, I would be upset about this movie even existing. But if anyone can do a modern giallo, it's this dude. Although I can't say I'm too happy about CGM but whatever, the performances aren't exactly the most important thing here.

>why?
Money, every time. This will be a straight forward remake with todays resources. The biggest concern is capturing the artistic feel/vision of the first one and if the cast overwhelms the plot or overact/bad fit.

I don't really have anything to add other than that I implore you to keep posting here. I'm drowning in shit posts.

Hey Amazon let Neon Demon get made. This could be alright. Not familiar with the director though.

Chloe Mortez stumbles from remake to remake ruining the legacy of every good horror film. She must be stopped.

Call me by your name is apparently gaykino.

Though I have no ideal what was going on with Melissa P. That shit was godawful

As long as they have that cool music i'm in

>Chloe Grace Moretz as Patricia
fucking DROPPED, I didn't mind this shit existing but now that I know such an untalented disgusting looking kike is in the movie I will even bother shilling against it

Sounds like a sure box office hit

will it be filmed in technicolor?

Suspiria truly is a great film of horror

The first 5 minutes already put you in the atmosphere of the film

I love the atmosphere of Suspiria, the visuals and music but it always seemed like a weaker Rosemary's Baby to me (primarily single location horror which may or may not be linked with Satanism).

That blood looks so fake lol

>stopping this

Why do they keep giving Chloe G Mortez roles? She's not a very good actress desu

>Not understanding the magic of italian horror

>'Suspiria' Remake

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

She was a cute girl in Kickass and they want us to pretend she still is for some reason

>scene where Pat gets hung
>the weight of Chloe's fridge body breaks the noose

I don't really care for which actors are in this, only if Goblin are doing the OST

Also with the current SJW times I bet she will join the witches at the end.
Screencap this

As much as I like Suspiria and Inferno, I wish they both had more meat on the bones when it comes to story.