1. ur cunt

>1. ur cunt
>2. are you ashamed of your countrymen's behaviour on Sup Forums?

1. flag
2. yes. 99% of them are insular as fuck and never leave their general. when they do post outside of it, they tend to have extremely edgy opinions on everything. most swedish posts outside the general tend to be of one of the following types:
>OP of or reply to anti-finn threads
>reply to anti-swede threads
>gay anime roleplayer
>that one guy who proudly posts animals and landscapes as if they were unique to sweden
>that one reactionary guy who periodically starts threads complaining about modernist architecture in sweden

and last but not least:
>the obligatory swede poster who dives into every discussion with the sole intention of being as contrarian as possible

No I'm proud we're the best

Actually the biggest part of Swedes act like the meme

Yes

I don't know what happens in /v4/ since I have most generals filtered but the EU cuck with the same flag pisses me off.

danes are quality posters, that's why there are so few of them.

imagine being this worried about your country's reputation on a Bhutanese mackerel-farming board

I only hate those who only post on /fr/ and the neo nazis.

Swedes are cute.

Half if not more of our flags are just diaspora so it's hard to care much really

nice thread

1) USA
2) No but sometimes I wish I was more of a special snowflake. Like it feels theres too many Americans what if I was from somewhere mysterious and rare? Vatican City or Brunei.

Well honestly, knowing the French communities on the internet I expected much worse

yeah
they all seem so rigid and formal like theyre straight from reddit, like the one who posted some shit about brunei up there ^^

>1. USA
>2. Yes, most Americans here are definitely underaged. A good deal of those that aren't are pretty poorly educated and from flyover states with bizarre views of the world outside of their shithole and objectively poor taste (likes chicago pizza, etc.)

Only the tripfag

nah I love the boys, whenever a /can/ general pops up it's always the comfiest fucking thing on here

Germany
yes

can't take the bantz, can't give bantz properly, easily baited, shit at arguments, literally have to be explained which post is ironic, half are diaspora shits anyway.

I think of them as a retarded family I am constantly ashamed of.
I am the only good german poster besides the brit who lives here.

absolutely
a bunch os self-hating faggots, whose modus operandi is attacking any Brazilian

No, Canadians are consistently the best posters. You can just tell that they are intelligent, tall, handsome, and have big penises.

>no canadian bf to cuddle up to at night
Why even live

bump

Same here, the ones on Sup Forums are good posters compared to the ones in chilean pages

Yes, they make Finland and Finnish people seem like immature manchildren. All they do is post their "ebin menes" and spam. It's not funny, it has never been funny and I'm so sorry that you have to see it.

I'm the only ecuadorian posting here kek

You're the cutest, I want to do lovely dovely stuff with finns.