twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the FUCK was his problem?

literally who

Who will he go after next?

onision cunt

max and joje

John oliver

Casey "Homo Erectus" Neistat

That guy would love a content cop done on him he thrives on that shit it's best if nobody acknowledges him

Has she said anything about the content cop?

shes such a perfect looking blonde bimbo cum guzzling slut

>bunch of teens there to see their idol
>dude travels miles and pays $100
>acts like a creep and says some racist shit for no reason
>this is considered comedy these days

Perfect for BBC

Ricegum, he is waiting, crafting his next hit.

No. You ignore him.

>my humor only consists of late night talk shows

>he doesn't like fucking with people
Beta taste

He wont but I wish. Onision feeds off that shit so it's just a boost

He admists it wasn't funny retard.

his fns think it's hilarious

Guess I'm just not a cunt.

strawman

Show examples of what you think is humor or fuck off

Why the fuck did she start crying anyway, he literally just said the n word

Hopefully he was serious about the markiplier episode

youtube.com/watch?v=uCJDLgQ6xFk

your entire life leading up to this point

How was your post not the textbook definition of a fucking strawman?

Is that faggot even relevant anymore?

Think she was just shocked. Why would some random 25+ yearold dude come see her and say nigger to her for literally no reason?

Why would he pay to do this? She obviously thought that he was there to fuck with her, so she ran away. It's a perfectly normal response.

What's wrong with him? I've never heard of the guy.

That'd be nice

Except it wasn't. He did travel miles. He did pay $100 to see her. He did say a racist word unprovoked. People do find it funny. How is this a strawman?

Educate yourself my man.

>pitbull owner
>thinks trump is racist
>his wife's name is hyphenated
>watches sports religiously while simultaneously condemning people who play video games
So this.... is the power........... of Libtard humor...........................

Wouldnt a perfect blonde bimbo be an actual blond and not a spic with hair dye and visible black roots?

How is saying the word "nigger" without context racist?

Please let it be this, I'm so sick of seeing that hideous goblin on the front page every time I go on.

is there a video of this?

>pay like $1k for the skit
>get $10k+ in return
this isn't fair

>constant talk about perfect blonde bimbo
>no webms

How is it not fair?

Why do people like you politicise everything?

Why can't you measure things on their merit alone?

Even if people thought it was funny, it wasn't the point he was trying to make. He says it himself; if she had just called him out on how lowbrow and shitty his joke was he would not have a video. She was so predictable that he knew she would have the response that she did, and he used it against her.

Say what you want about the guy but he's not an idiot. I fucking wish I had the autism to pick people apart like he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA

Wait, she does meet and greet pictures in a bra?

What other context is there for saying that word? You don't say it unless you're quoting someone else or you're black.

Where did I imply that?

I discovered this guy because of this video. I find him hilarious and have watched a bunch of his episodes. my favorite vid so far has been the lucid dream dick strap kickstarter.

dude probably has a decent income stream from youtube. He also was challenge to a fight with jynx in front of the rocky steps/statue or some shit and flew to philly and back in a day and the guy never showed up.

Gen Z holocaust when?

that's exactly where you're wrong.
best bimbos are bleached blondes

He can't do anything else besides attack random youtubers and unboxing videos.

he gets billion dollaridos for shitting on people while I'm scrubbing toilets for money fuck this gay earth

you fucking nigger

If you were smart you could make a lot of money too.

>Even if people thought it was funny, it wasn't the point he was trying to make. He says it himself; if she had just called him out on how lowbrow and shitty his joke was he would not have a video. She was so predictable that he knew she would have the response that she did, and he used it against her.

Not sure what this has to do with my point being a strawman. Do you concede that it wasn't and that you were wrong?

I remember when YouTube had videos of people doing stupid things and getting along instead of drama flame wars.

by saying he said racist shit.

He said "say nigger" not "YOU FUCKING NIGGER"

haha i hate women too xD lol mah bois h3h3 and idupz rule xD

Literally the first time he has problems witha girl, nice try retard nigger faggot

I have no doubt she was freaked out about the say nigger incident. I would have broke away from him and said what the shit or something like that. She is a woman and just seems so un desensitized about things. like I am a dude and every time I see another shooting I just don't give a shit. like this shit does not phase me anymore.

It is also sad as shit that she uploads videos of herself crying about everything that is happening to her. imagine a big male youtuber doing this. imagine if pewdiepie made a video of himself just bawling his eyes out bitching. women need to learn to toughen up.

dude is a fucking master exposer.

It's not his fault he knows what teenagers find funny