ITT: Murder scenes that felt sexual

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkB3lEIx_UI
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/slaveleia/images/9/99/Oolasmall.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131229065455
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noice

SLURRRRRRRRP

I DRINK YOUR CUMSHAKE

Basically any drawn out choking or stabbing sequence feels intensely intimate

Scarjo "just let it happen" scene

the strangling scene in Inglourious Basterds

especially since those are QT's hands

>Hasta la puerco, babey!

Looks like Trump's daughter.

>dem feet
every time

youtube.com/watch?v=EkB3lEIx_UI

>murder

That's war lad

>not just hitting uncle leland with one of those fireplace pokers

I didn't really mind though, maddie was a terrible character and she needed to die

how did you get anything sexual out of that?

This shit made me wet

When you're a scrawny Jew and you pull a Hitler Youth knife on a larger more experienced Waffen-SS soldier out of Irony and it all goes terribly terribly wrong.

Help me to identify this scene and movie.

It's a hospital room and a goon is on the bed. His boss (a mafia guy or something) enters the room and the goon gets tense because he failed to kill the protagonist and the boss is angry. The boss then goes to his bed and patronizes him, pretending to not be angry and starts wiping his mouth with a tissue. The wiping is very sexual, there's a close-up of the tissue caressing his lips. Then the boss shoves the tissue in his mouth and suffocates him.

Please, I need to fap.

It was The Transporter

can't find the scene. are you sure it's that?

Yes. Even sure it's this character. Think it takes place after Statham kicks down the door and beats up everybody in the mansion.

Found it! Thank you

And the end result is an amazing death scene show big just how badly equipped Jews are for hand to hand fighting

Not to mention that it felt like a rape scene

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/slaveleia/images/9/99/Oolasmall.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131229065455