Without using lava or acid, how do you beat him?

Without using lava or acid, how do you beat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKFnsFFdPh8
youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio
youtu.be/tZNE637BeEI?t=4m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Melted steel obviously, like in the film.

use his tax evasion to audit him

keep trying to force it user

What was Skynet robo-empire's tax policy?

ill force my dick into your arse you pussy faggot

Audit Miles Dyson and prevent judgement

launch it into space, or really far away at least

Do the ice shatter thing again then quickly put the pieces into separate sealed boxes and keep them all closed forever.

With love

You're currently the most pathetic faggot on Sup Forums. Might as well just kill yourself user.

Trap him in a box and put it in the ocean.

Transport him to Pluto.

a really big magnet

i was thinking the same thing, it could work if you divide in parts

>Getting this worked up over a random autist's stale meme
You might want to join him

tell the chinks about him, they'll make some food out of him or some shit

You'd need a very strong box

He's not a big guy.

For you

What if you spark the fucker?
I mean, he's pure metal.
Get him in a body of water and drop a fucking car battery in there.

1. Get him to liquefy
2. Apply kitty litter to soak up the liquid metal
3. Dispose in trash

Zinc anodes duh

magnets

It's in almost every thread i've been in over the last couple of days. people that pathetic don't deserve to live. Why are you defending the faggot?

you are worthless

chill out sad sack

the t-1000 was clearly almost out of energy by the end of T:2 and would have stopped reassembling him self with more firepower : just like the terminator explained in the beginning of T:2 ; you fucking autist

I'd put it in your mom's hairy cunt box

Sorry Chang.

Fuck off cunt Sup Forums is bad enough these days without faggots like you encouraging it.

Liquid nitrogen worked so long as he kept cold.

This is what I came here to post. Like one of those big ass junk yard magnets.

You think it would destroy him or you'd just have to keep it on to contain him and once it turned off, he would be released?

Do they even talk about what metal he's made of? Is it even magnetic?

Make a giant magnet

Always thought it was silly of John, that after they get chased out of the hospital by the T-1000, he throws his metal claw from the car, back into the direction of the terminator to pick up easily. Should have kept it and thrown it away somewhere more discreet so that the T-1000 could no longer be at full strength. Or are each of the detached liquid metal portions conscious?

Bring him to China. Those little fucks would strip him down of all the metal in minutes in order to sell it on

>the t-1000 was clearly almost out of energy by the end of T:2

What?

t. blacked poster

A strongly worded letter

keep proving my point user, if you're going to attempt to be funny try thinking it out first.

*unzip bednis* :d

You drink him

he's too dumb to use guns so i'd just put on some armor and laugh at him

what's your fucking problem grook?

Could the T-1000 escape from a hypothetical reinforced concrete cell with no windows?

She was cremated 8 years ago

he was all fucked up from being hit too many times. poor design desu

Would a EMP stop him?

>arse
As usual the most obnoxious low IQ poster turns out to be Anglo

On T3, they do touch base a little bit with the subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKFnsFFdPh8

you dont even remember the t1000 having trouble keeping his form has his feet and hands were melding with any object he was standing on/ touching / and thus those parts of his body were failing and couldnt keep up with his chameleon shenanigans like pretending to be sarah connor etc.

Turn off my PS2

you are way more obnoxious you whiny runt

The idea is to put it somewhere inaccessible you dumb shit

>grook
Is this your subtle way of saying that i'm expressing truth? Or did you just fuck up again? You worthless fuck.

Wasn't he actually getting a little more damaged every time he got shot and simply letting non-damaged bits take over? I mean, it doesn't matter whether you're made out of tiny robots that make you look liquid, if those tiny robots are hit with a bullet or explosion they'll still get damaged or destroyed. So unless he's got a way to self-repair, which I doubt, you should be able to keep blasting him with explosives until he's got so few functioning nano-bits that he can't function.

where did I imply one pathetic faggot spamming shit was better than another?

more pls

Stay poor Angloshit.

That wasn't due to him getting shot too much, the liquid nitrogen fucked him up.

Also in Genisys they suck John Connor into a CAT scanner

You need to go back.

the bullet that shattered him into a billion pieces while he was frozen fucked him up, famalam

You are misremembering or trolling or a spaz.

I challenge it to a battle of wits.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio

Those things happened but not for those reasons.

kek

go re watch T;2, Arnold literally states that the T1000 can be stopped with brute force by having its energy resources drained by constantly reforging himself into human form

tell the chinks about him, they'll make some food out of him

Thought of that but they'd have to be like six feet thick to prevent him from busting through.

Nah he is right except it was all deleted scenes.

youtu.be/tZNE637BeEI?t=4m53s

Having your system corrupted by extreme temperature fluctuations has nothing to do with power.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that scene. Man, the Terminator universe seems really interesting but I just cannot get into it because T3 was mediocre but at least finished the ""main"" story imo leading up to Judgement Day, and I just couldn't even pick up anything after that. I really want to like this series but it's just so hard with the later releases. First two were really great, T3 just wrapped up what I thought was the main story of just what the hell is happening and who the killer robots are, but after that I dunno man. The premise is good, but the delivery is meh.

go back to reddi t you filthy cuck

sorry chang

How did you end up so worthless user?

I don't know, how do you?

listen kid, only the first 2 are worth watching, forget the rest.

>the t1000 is powered with magic batteries that can operate for all eternity
okay famalam

>kill yourself before he reaches you
He'll have no choice but to shut himself down out of failure

I planned on killing myself anyway, if I can stop a killer robot on top of that, great!

I assumed he threw it so he couldn't track them. I would assume he knows where his pieces are at can hone in on them.

throw him in a supernova

easy

He can keep track of his parts up to 14km away

Did you just shit this out on the fly or is there some terminator nerd wiki?

Only T1 is worth watching. T2 has good execution but garbage premise, literally "T-Rex is now my buddy" kind of family friendly shit.

>Each molecule of the T-1000 was a primitive miniaturized version of the total machine

A computer virus.

your 90's born faggot opinion means nothing

>implying it isn't 90's kids that idolize T2 and Aliens over T1 and Alien

Now tell us how ANH is the best star wars movie.

Paint over signposts so he keeps going in circles

I'd trap him in one of those huge magnets they have in scrapyards. I'd scrape him off the magnet with a plastic melon baller and split him up among a hundred tupperware containers.

Yeah actual 90's kids. Not kids born in the 90's who all behave like complete faggots

You probably like TFA

I was born in 86, faggot, and growing up T2 was liked precisely by those edgelord little shits who dreamed about having a personal Terminator that will help them stand up against bullies, it's on par with ET in how kid-oriented it is. Not to mention the villain looks like a regiment pedophile from Auschwitz instead of the unstoppable muscular monster that was T100.

You're a retarded reddit faggot poster. stop it user.

I was born in 84 and pretty much everyone enjoyed it at the time.

>you probably have an objectively shit opinion
Nice deflection, faggot.