This is why baseball is SHIT and NFL is KING

The face of baseball is the same size as a bunch of 10 year olds. That is why baseball will never be the number 1 sport in America. We like our stars like we like our fries, EXTRA LARGE.

Altuve's really talented, but since when is he the face of baseball?

The best/most gifted athlete in the game right now is like 6'7 280lb btw. Even though I know this post was mostly a troll, it still makes you look like an idiot

Mike Trout is 6'2" though

Funny thing is last year the shortest average team(patriots) played the smallest sized team(falcons) in the super bowl

I haven't seen the new season yet but it looks like they've all started to hit puberty.
Too bad, they were pretty good child actors and the show had a comfy aesthetic with kids. Should have put them on hormone blockers.

>the face of the MLB isn't a big, black nigger whom my wife lust and want to cuckold me, therefore its a SHIT league

please lets gas all americans

Bruv it's a TV show they're probably getting raped already anyway in Hollywood just let them grow up.

Thats just a stereotype. Hollywood does not allow rapists.

Why do you care so much about the way athletes look? Is not as if Jamal will fuck your wife after a Niggerkneel game.

>Hollywood does not allow rapists

>we like our stars like we lick our bulls, big and black

kys my man

Altuve will be making 35-40M a year and live a long and healthy life. I dont think he envies NFL athletes at the least

altuve, you're better than this. don't be seen with the fag kids from the fag show.

>his dad never played catch with him

Absolutely no way Altuve is 5'6

Finn Wolfhard is a growing boy, and that's old data. He's got to be 5'11" by now.

The face of the NFL won't remember his own name in 20 years. That is if his broken brain doesn't convince him to bug out and suicide by cop before then.

fuck stranger things, anyone who likes that show is a woman or a nu-male manchild. or a fag i guess, i can see a homo liking that show while having hit shit together as a man.

the kids is growing by the episode, altuve is legit 5'6 as he has stood next to rosenthal who is 5'4, you can look that up

Who's the girl on the left?

All of the Stranger Things male kids cast looks weird as fuck.

They all look like special needs kids....

>being interested in an athlete's personal life
fucking faggot

That's Amanda Crew.

nobody gives a fuck about a bunch of kneeling spoiled niggers user

Have you been paying attention to the news lately?

James Altulve is literally a midget. He should not be allowed to play professional sports he should be demoted to little league or something

Jesus Christ,I can already see the people they are gonna become

>black suit is the artsy type who will try his hand in modelling
>the black guy is obviously gonna release a single when he grows up
>toothless is gonna grow up to be a pothead
>zombie boy is gonna dabble in hard drugs

>americucks like their niggers to be big and strong

Why don't more manlets play in the MLS? Short hitters have an adventage

p
>literally confirming that big black men is the sole appeal of the NFL

Kiddies are taking that Hollywood up the bum tho

>black suit is going to get pushed into major film roles but fail due to shit acting and movies bombing, will try go social media political for attention and "decide" to retire from acting
>black guy will probably have a steady tv career
>toothless guy will basically be the next seth rogen
>other guy death by OD

*kneels*

molesting children! molesting children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOSE ALTUVE CAUGHT MOLESTING FUCKING CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOSE ALTUVE PICTURED WITH 4 BOYS HE MOLESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALTUVE IS MOLESTOR
TAKE AWAY THE TROPHY FROM THE MOLESTING TEAM
THEY GOT EXTRA POWER FROM THOSE GOOD BOYBUTT FEELS
NO FAIR
ANDRE ETHIER LIKES MOLESTING CHILDREN BUT HE HELD IT IN
NO FAIR

STRANGER DANGER THINGS! ALTUVE CONFIRMED FOR BOY RAPER
JOSE AL-SPACEY!
BOY RAPE BOY RAPE
ALTUVE DID A BOY RAPE

WHAT TINY FAMOUS MAN RAPED FOUR TINY FAMOUS BOYS? WE'LL TELL YOU AFTER THE BREAK, DON'T GO ANYWHERE.
EXTRA! EXTRA!